Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bogla

Looking for an Advanced Developer

12 posts in this topic

Hey, I’m looking to hire a very experienced developer for a large project. It’s a high investment, high reward project. You will be reimbursed in a hybrid compensation method involving a flat fee and a % of profit that is generated.

Languages you must be familiar with: HTML, CSS, Javascript, SQL and something for the backend (C++/PHP preferred).

Basic understanding of design is preferred, though the majority of design work will be outsourced.

________

Message me on skype @ live:boglamuffy or shoot me a pm if you’d like more information. Please be wary of imposters if you choose to contact me through skype.

Edited by Bogla

and something for the backend (C++/PHP preferred).

Uhh c++?  :lol:

I would recommend using Node.js and you probably meant C# / PHP

Edited by wussupwussup
2 people like this

Uhh c++?  :lol:

I would recommend using Node.js and you probably meant C# / PHP

It can be done with the languages listed, though they aren't set in stone. Developers each have their own preference.

It can be done with the languages listed, though they aren't set in stone. Developers each have their own preference.

It can, but almost no one uses c++ for web applications. Node.js is my preference but as you said everyone has their own.

Normally wouldn't respond to stuff like this posted on gaming forums, but I've messaged you on Skype. Interested in hearing more about the project.

If it isn't too late, I am willing to hear more about the project. I have a couple years experience working on a full stack web application, and I definitely satisfy your posted requirements. Please let me know if you are still looking for help, I will add you on skype if so.