Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thomasdogan

How to Make Real Money With Runescape

15 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

I've been researching botting and gold farming for about a year now and have been making video's (How to Make Real Money with Runescape series) on gold farming, bots, scripts (reviews), RWT, socks 5 proxies, etc, since my first script that ive ever used (it was a crappy wood cutting script XD). If you want to see the journey that i have made and want to get to know the basics of gold farming, my channel might help you out a bit.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZlmqz3pgDlTDiZ8RUahamg, Part 7. How to setup a gold farm: https://youtu.be/KsFvNzM5RII

I would have loved to have some help when i just started out. Hope I can help some of you guys out with this!

Peace

(Im not sure if this is in the right section. Please let me know if itsnt.)

Edited by thomasdogan

Watched a couple of your videos a while back, you should document your bot farm progress on videos, would be very interesting to watch. I've followed a Maple Story gold farmer for a while once when he was recording his gold farming experience, he was profiting around $1500 a month. 

ban rates high atm, otherwise i´d agree

For how long has it been like this? I just got banned on 8 accounts yesterday within 2-9 hours of botting. Had private script and it is an empty area aswell. Accounts had good stats and high quest points.

Is bot/gold farming even possible anymore? lost about 100m +

For how long has it been like this? I just got banned on 8 accounts yesterday within 2-9 hours of botting. Had private script and it is an empty area aswell. Accounts had good stats and high quest points.

Is bot/gold farming even possible anymore? lost about 100m +

blame the script. it is still possible

blame the script. it is still possible

That;s not true, all scripts work in a similar fashion and really can't do anything different. Its usually always the user or the method.

That;s not true, all scripts work in a similar fashion and really can't do anything different. Its usually always the user or the method.

I agree with you and butta , its notthing about scripter or script , all my method went from 1 month ban to 2day ban in the last cupple week.

If you compare how most bots run compared to how a human actually plays, you'll see why there are so many bans.  Even with human mouse movement and ABCL, it is still far from human like game-play.

Watched a couple of your videos a while back, you should document your bot farm progress on videos, would be very interesting to watch. I've followed a Maple Story gold farmer for a while once when he was recording his gold farming experience, he was profiting around $1500 a month. 

Hey Pwningcows, yeah I have been thinking about it. Seen some other guys try it, they didnt get further than episode 2 :P That made we think twice haha. A botting progress series that could last like 10 episodes would be awesome tho and I would love to make one:)

What's the song playing in the back ground? 

dooo doo do do do da da da da dooo do do do

which one XD? there are many doo doo do do da da da dooo do do do's!