Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Netami

Netami's Scripter Application v2

Yes/no?   9 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/no?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

1) Snipplets: [sOURCE] (Link to thread)

Cannon Snippet - Thread | Source

2) Tutorials: [sOURCE] (Link to thread)

N/A

3) Randoms/updates submitted: [sOURCE] (Link to thread)

N/A

4) Scripts available to the public: [sOURCE] (Link to thread)

Netami's Pest Control - Thread | Source

Netami's AIO Planker - Thread | Source

Netami's Air Orb Charger - Thread | Source

5) Short biography / Coding Experience: [1-2 short paragraphs]

My name is Andrew, I'm a second year college student studying Business Management with a concentration in IT and hopefully a minor in computer programming. I was first introduced to java through minecraft client modding, and took it upon myself to learn the language to an extent where I could create my own content. Following that, I was introduced to scripting for Runescape through RSBot, back when you downloaded source files and drug them into a folder. I altered scripts I downloaded to make them unique to me, and after a couple year break from RS I'm back to create my own scripts!

6) Reasons why you feel you deserve Scripter: [1-3 short paragraphs]

I feel that I have a lot to offer the community in the way of quality scripts, despite still having things to learn. I plan to continue to provide the community with quality free scripts, and hopefully eventually premium scripts. I'm also active on the forums through helping members and discussing the various points of Runescape cheating.

7) What you plan to provide the community with: [1-3 short Paragraphs]

As said above, I plan to continue to provide the community with quality, free scripts that users request. I also plan to continually support these scripts and apply updates as needed. On top of scripts, I plan to provide the community with more useful snippets and tutorials, so that others can learn how to script for TRiBot. Finally, I plan to provide the community with useful feedback and comments on other scripts and posts.

8) Do you agree to continue to not only update, but provide more free, open sourced scripts to the community? [YES/NO]

Yes!

Thank you for your time, I appreciate any and all feedback given.

Edited by Netami
4 people like this

Yeah, you look to have a good handle on the API. Still have lots to learn about the language itself, but if you keep progressing at your current rate you should be there in no time.

1 person likes this

I voted yes despite some really inefficient and unorganized code that I mentioned to you through skype. I believe you fit the scripter rank because you have enough knowledge to write scripts for the community. As well, it seems you're involved in the community and the discord tribot chat.

1 person likes this

Yes from me aswell. Involved in the community and improved a lot codewise.

1 person likes this

It's a yes from me. Your code definitely isn't perfect, but it's much better. You've improved, and you're active in the community, which is what really counts.

1 person likes this