Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

H3h3j0

Hey guys, take a look

14 posts in this topic

After 1 year of not playing rs due to my main account got permantly banned I'm thinking to start again all over. I wonder if anything has changed with bans etc. I remember it was pretty bad back then (alot of bans everywhere).

My plan is to hit 70-70-70 at experiments. After that hit NMZ with erickhos bot? I'm not really into it anymore but i remember this nmz bot was really good?

If you guys have any better ideas to start my new journey I'd love to hear it from you !

Bye friends

Yes.

No, seriously. Good plan.

EDIT: I did have some ExNMZ proggies, but can't seem to locate them. They will be in the thread. I got 99/99/99 with it, albeit from levels 80.

Edited by Dukat
1 person likes this

getting from 1-70 at experiments is the risky part. I would honestly make like 3 accounts and take them there with the assumption you will lost 1 or 2. The NMZ bot is really good. Nothing changed there. I would consider NMZ about as safe as it can get while still botting. 

Recently people have been complaining a lot about bans, but I have remained unaffected. Im assuming its just people goldfarming with poor botting practices. Look into something called looking glass (you can use it with VIP-E). I believe it has helped me tremendously. 

2 people like this

Yes.

No, seriously. Good plan.

EDIT: I did have some ExNMZ proggies, but can't seem to locate them. They will be in the thread. I got 99/99/99 with it, albeit from levels 80.

Thanks for the reply dukat,

Alright lets get it on then ill keep u guys updated 

getting from 1-70 at experiments is the risky part. I would honestly make like 3 accounts and take them there with the assumption you will lost 1 or 2. The NMZ bot is really good. Nothing changed there. I would consider NMZ about as safe as it can get while still botting. 

Recently people have been complaining a lot about bans, but I have remained unaffected. Im assuming its just people goldfarming with poor botting practices. Look into something called looking glass (you can use it with VIP-E). I believe it has helped me tremendously. 

Yeah i know man, nah just one I dont have much time on my hands atm so...Can you explain the looking glass? What do you mean by VIP E

Yeah i know man, nah just one I dont have much time on my hands atm so...Can you explain the looking glass? What do you mean by VIP E

'VIP-E' is VIP Extended. You can read all about the benefits here.

Actually, you can't. But you should be able to. That'd be swell. Maybe I should do that.

Basically, it enables you to use proxies while botting and opens up the LG or 'Looking Glass' feature. It's reflection/mirror software that allegedly reduces detectability and ban-rates. I say allegedly... I'm too high for this.

Looking Glass good.

1 person likes this

Working on maxing my main right now with erick's script. Been going for weeks no ban. Probably doing ranged next :D

Working on maxing my main right now with erick's script. Been going for weeks no ban. Probably doing ranged next :D

Could you tell me what your journey was like? before ericks script.

Could you tell me what your journey was like? before ericks script.

No previous botting except for mining to 88 using aMiner.

1 person likes this

Banned lol I botted closed office hours with tribot's experiment like 6-8h a day got banned the second day 

Fuck this shit lol im out

Banned lol I botted closed office hours with tribot's experiment like 6-8h a day got banned the second day 

Fuck this shit lol im out

No human plays that often every day.

No human plays that often every day.

the botting era is just over in my opinion you were able to bot 8/15h easily without ban ..

I can vouch for the nmz bot. Its pretty legit with just minor tweaks/fixes that it could use. I've never been banned with it(look at my sig for hours used)