Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Final Calibur

[10 Quests & Counting] FC Questing [Frequent Quest Additions]

Worked flawlessly besides... Doric Quest.

Didn't mind enough clay ore and didn't actually complete the quest.

However, it did get 15 mining.

Improvements would be fixed Doric's Quest so it actually completes it.

Improved Walking and Mining.

The mining could be sped up at least 100% - also just make it drop the ore. No need to waste time banking 140x copper ores.

I've been using this for my bot gold farm. Works perfectly. I just do, Tutorial Island -> Cook Assistant -> Sheep Shear -> Romeo and Juliet. Flawless. Now, my bots get banned after about 2 days just because I'm farming trees, so that's obviously going to happen and completely unrelated to this bot.

My question is, I'm thinking of using this on a fresh account that I don't plan on using as a gold farmer, how many people receive bans after using this, if any?

Thanks!

I'm thinking that this script is causing my bots to get banned. I made 5 accounts on 5 separate ips. did nothing on the account for 2 days then ran this script to do cooks assistnt, Sheep shearer and Romeo. All 5 accounts were banned within 2 days. Once again, the ONLY script I ran on those accounts were FC Quester.

Now, I made 5 more accounts. Same thing but i did NOT use the script for questing.. ONLY for tut island. The accounts are still live and its been 8 days. I used the same ips to make both set of accounts -

Example - IP #1 made 2 accounts, IP#2 made 2 accounts . IP #1 used on the accounts it made. (1 banned, 1 alive still)

So after some testing I do believe the tut island is still safe... however Cooks assist, Romeo and sheep shearer seem to trigger a ban. I'm going to do further testing and see if it is related to 1 quest and not all 3. Going to take me some time though. Just thought I would let everyone know a heads up that I believe this script is flagged for those 3 quests.

On 1/22/2017 at 10:17 PM, killer20022 said:

I'm thinking that this script is causing my bots to get banned. I made 5 accounts on 5 separate ips. did nothing on the account for 2 days then ran this script to do cooks assistnt, Sheep shearer and Romeo. All 5 accounts were banned within 2 days. Once again, the ONLY script I ran on those accounts were FC Quester.

Now, I made 5 more accounts. Same thing but i did NOT use the script for questing.. ONLY for tut island. The accounts are still live and its been 8 days. I used the same ips to make both set of accounts -

Example - IP #1 made 2 accounts, IP#2 made 2 accounts . IP #1 used on the accounts it made. (1 banned, 1 alive still)

So after some testing I do believe the tut island is still safe... however Cooks assist, Romeo and sheep shearer seem to trigger a ban. I'm going to do further testing and see if it is related to 1 quest and not all 3. Going to take me some time though. Just thought I would let everyone know a heads up that I believe this script is flagged for those 3 quests.

I HAVE JUST VERIFIED THIS OVER THE COURSE OF 6 DAYS. I am just getting back into botting and created over 6 accounts different IPs, everything safe as usual. All accounts that botted these quests were insta-banned in under 48hours. DO NOT USE THIS SCRIPT PEOPLE.

Edited by justin54

everything is good in this script i like it very much and its free i definitly would pay for this script but can you fix something because when it get to the apothecary somehow it gets stuck there and dont do anything in romeo & juliet quest plz can you fix this would save alot of time cuz i had to fix it all myself on each bots everytime like i said i would definitly pay for a script like this thanks so much btw

On 3/28/2017 at 10:41 AM, GoldbaGoonie said:

everything is good in this script i like it very much and its free i definitly would pay for this script but can you fix something because when it get to the apothecary somehow it gets stuck there and dont do anything in romeo & juliet quest plz can you fix this would save alot of time cuz i had to fix it all myself on each bots everytime like i said i would definitly pay for a script like this thanks so much btw

I am getting stuck at the same spot. Anyone find a script that works with romeo?

On 3/28/2017 at 3:11 PM, GoldbaGoonie said:

Might wanna take a look at this one 

No Romeo and Juliet though

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Final Calibur said:

FC Quester Update v0.41:

• Romeo and Juliet Apothecary bug has been fixed

Please report bugs as they appear, I will be much active again since I'm done with college for the summer.

Great to hear mate! Ive got a bug on tut island. It fishes the 2 shrimp but doesn't continue to cook them. Just stands there. Would post debug but nothing special in there. Anyways, great to have you back!

EDIT: after i cook the shrimp myself the script will continue to walk to the cook. However, I have to press the stove myself for it to continue. It will then continue to the smiting section, select the mined ores but doesn't click the furnace. After manually clicking on the furnace it will continue. It will then complete tut island. 

Edited by idkfa

2 hours ago, idkfa said:

Great to hear mate! Ive got a bug on tut island. It fishes the 2 shrimp but doesn't continue to cook them. Just stands there. Would post debug but nothing special in there. Anyways, great to have you back!

EDIT: after i cook the shrimp myself the script will continue to walk to the cook. However, I have to press the stove myself for it to continue. It will then continue to the smiting section, select the mined ores but doesn't click the furnace. After manually clicking on the furnace it will continue. It will then complete tut island. 

Thanks for the report, I will look at this soon. Appreciate it as always.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Final Calibur said:

FC Quester Update v0.42

• Multiple bugs dealing with using items on objects have been resolved

@idkfa

That's FAST!. Really appreciate the effort especially this being a free script. My hats of to you kind sir!

FC Quester Update v0.43:

• I have implemented a statistic tracking system into the framework, allowing for easy stat tracking of any FC script.
  • This system has been added to FC Quester, so make sure you allow any firewall connections that popup. Dynamic signatures will be coming in the future.

@idkfa I currently have an agreement with Worthy to not create quests that he has in his premium quester. If FC Quester ever goes premium, however, that may change.

Edited by Final Calibur
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Final Calibur said:

FC Quester Update v0.43:

• I have implemented a statistic tracking system into the framework, allowing for easy stat tracking of any FC script.
  • This system has been added to FC Quester, so make sure you allow any firewall connections that popup. Dynamic signatures will be coming in the future.

@idkfa I currently have an agreement with Worthy to not create quests that he has in his premium quester. If FC Quester ever goes premium, however, that may change.

Nice work man! Just a shame for Waterfall, but I guess a couple of minutes of manual playing isnt that bad =p 

Hey everyone, just a quick update on what I plan to do with this script:

I will be adding GE support, which will provide a couple of notable benefits for both you and I.

1. I will be able to develop quests much faster, since the buy-able item requirements will be acquired through the GE and not through pre-req missions
  2. This will improve the ban rate, as the script will be ran for less time, and less actions will be performed
  3. The script will be much more efficient and complete quests faster

With GE support, I'll be able to develop quests rapidly. My goal for this script is to support 10+ quests at the very minimum.

I'll keep you all updated with progress.

Edited by Final Calibur
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Final Calibur said:

Hey everyone, just a quick update on what I plan to do with this script:

I will be adding GE support, which will provide a couple of notable benefits for both you and I.

1. I will be able to develop quests much faster, since the buy-able item requirements will be acquired through the GE and not through pre-req missions
  2. This will improve the ban rate, as the script will be ran for less time, and less actions will be performed
  3. The script will be much more efficient and complete quests faster

I'll keep you all updated with progress.

FC back in the house <3

16 hours ago, jakebeal123 said:

This looks awesome! It definitely would be smart to use this to knock out a couple of quests for my farm, so they appear to look less bot like! Can't wait for the next add-on's and Rune Mysterious is winning in the poll! Which is great for RC farms! :) 

@jakebeal123

After I get done with some planned core improvements, quest development in accordance with the poll will be next.

My current to-do list is as follows:

1. Core additions to my framework / api to generally implement ABC2 and other anti-ban improvements across all scripts
  2. GE System for FC Questing (as mentioned in my previous post)
  3. New quest additions as decided by the poll at the beginning of the thread

Expect some updates in the next few days.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Final Calibur said:

@jakebeal123

After I get done with some planned core improvements, quest development in accordance with the poll will be next.

My current to-do list is as follows:

1. Core additions to my framework / api to generally implement ABC2 and other anti-ban improvements across all scripts
  2. GE System for FC Questing (as mentioned in my previous post)
  3. New quest additions as decided by the poll at the beginning of the thread

Expect some updates in the next few days.

Wow that is awesome! Thank you for keeping us updating, it nice to see Scripters dedicated! :) 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By woodchopper666
      Looking for script for Enter The Abyss Quest.

Please PM me. Thanks
    • By ELON
      OVERVIEW:
      Completes The Mage Cape Quest FX Easy To Use Gui Paint Custom Equipment Support Custom Inventory Support (automatically recognizes if you have Prayer potions) Magic Prayer Support Custom Spell Support (Max Fire Bolt) Message Me if you want me to add the death rune spells  
      DESCRIPTION: 
      Travels to Edgeville if you are not at the mage bank deposits your equipment and inventory and withdraws a knife and then travels to the mage bank arena using the Edgeville wildly tele lever.
      If die by a pker it will run back to edgeville and tele up again and run to the mage bank.
      It does not support death at the mage arena when fighting the bosses currently you should very rarely die there if ever if using  prayer.
      Once at the mage bank arena it will withdraw your custom equipment and inventory and select the spell you have selected in the GUI and start the mage arena quest.
      After you have killed the bosses it will grab 3 capes and ends the script.

SCRIPT LINK: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3602
    • By ELON
      Fully automated Nmz ready account builder with loads of customization 

QUESTS SUPPORTED:
      Fight Arena Tree Gnome Village Witch House Lost City Vampire Slayer Rock Cake Fishing Contest Cook's Assistant Quests Animal magnetism  Ernest The Chicken Restless Ghost Priest In Peril Waterfall  
      SKILLS SUPPORTED:
      Slayer Range Mage Woodcutting Prayer Fishing Crafting FireMaking  
      EXTRA / ANTIBAN FEATURES:
      Dark Mode Modern FX Easy To Use GUI Mid Quest Support Custom Equipment Grand Exchange Support (Will Buy your Custom Equipment If Missing) Custom Combat style for Quest Bosses Automaticlly picks best Spell to Auto cast (Max Fire Bolt) Custom Break Handler (recommend) Sleek Paint Quests And Skills Are toggable  (Prayer Lvls Can not be turnt Off) Custom Eat and Drink Pray % Multiple ways to deal with chat Food used can be Changed (post me if you want  a certain food added) Shuffles Quest List Automaticlly Shuffles Banking Withdraw Order/Ge Buy Order Multiple Areas for Training skills Randomly Picks One Advanced Grand Exchange Api Advanced Banking Api ABC 2 Lvl 10 Automatically turns off your music and roofs ect..... And Much More  
      To complete all quests and skills on a fresh lvl 3 account 1.4 Mil minimum is recommend

Get Script Here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3598

• By Rune Efficient
      Hello, welcome, we offer a wide variety of services

Price information and orders by our Discord: Rune Efficient Questing Services#8361
      Unique Discord ID:706306217391423549

Terms of service

1. It will provide everything necessary for the service. Unless otherwise noted and agreed.

2. You CANNOT log into the account while performing a service, unless otherwise agreed (large orders)

3. I have the right to reject orders.

4. You must change the account password once the service is complete.

5. You must have a registered email in all the accounts that I train. It is not my responsibility to insure ANYTHING after training your unregistered email account.
    • By Samirk3
      ►►[AIO]Samirk3`s Powerleveling/Questing/Minigames/& More![ Hand-Done ]◄◄

BIGGEST TRUST SO FAR

Discord:
    • By osiris801
      Request: We are looking for a few different bots. Basically, we are wanting a bot that can run the three F2P quests to open the accounts to trading/GE. Then a second bot that will grind chocolate dust
      Description: EWe are looking for a few different bots. Basically, we are wanting a bot that can run the three F2P quests to open the accounts to trading/GE. Then a second bot that will grind chocolate dust (0-1 tick if possible). After a certain amount of time, we would like it to either trade a mule or sell on the GE and then trade.
      Payment Amount: We are looking to keep this as cheap as possible. We are looking for under $100.
      Time: Time frames can be discussed. No big rush.
      Additional: We are aware that this is the Tribot forums and we DO NOT want to create any issue with this next comment so PLEASE let us know if this is not allowed and we will remove it from our request. We would like the option/opportunity for this to be done as an EXE or a python build. I want the ability to run this on as many accounts as possible from the same computer.
    • By OnFleek TES
      Welcome to The Efficient Services (TES)
      We are here to offer you the best and most affordable services in Skilling, Questing, Minigame Services & COMBAT TRAINING!
      If you're interested feel free to join our Discord to look at all our previous work, just by clicking on our banner down below!

Why us?
      The Efficient Services is a brand new highly skilled group of people who offer the most efficient Skilling, Questing, Minigame & NMZ services, all HAND LEVELED. 
      For Skilling: our highly qualified Skiller OnFleek is a very known player within the EHP leader boards, offering the best XP PER HOUR and efficient hours on all serviced accounts, guaranteeing the best service possible. These accounts also include HCIM & IRONMEN

For Questing/Minigames & NMZ: By far the best and fastest worker we have for this is Kanavi. He's vouched across many different websites and Discords known as one of if not the best Quester/Minigamer and most efficient Combat Trainer!

We complete our services within a time frame and we're able to give you the best time possible in which you can be satisfied with.
      We will update you daily with progress of the service.
      All progress is done by hand!
      We offer THE BEST prices.
      We have discounts for recurring customers!
      Discounts
      We will be announcing different discounts weekly and will cycle within the week! On top of that we offer HUGE discounts on special events (Christmas, Black Friday & More!)

Payment Methods
      07RS Gold
      BTC (COMING SOON)

Terms of service
      1. All payments must be before the service.
      2. You will provide with all the supplies for the service.
      3. If the worker are not able to complete an order, other worker will take over, or you will get a refund.
      4. Before ordering you must move any unnecessary wealth not needed for the service completion off the account.We are not be responsible for any wealth lost during the service.
      5. While your service is in progress you may not log into the account unless you have permission from the owner or the person handling the service.
      6. We are not responsible for any bans, mutes. During or after the service is completed . No refunds will be given. Everything will be done by hand.
      8. Leaving a vouch isn't mandatory but greatly appreciated.
      9. You keep all the resources that were collected during the training.
      10. We can refuse to do any order.
      11. By using our services you agree to our terms of services.
      12. We will post screenshots of the service progress and update you daily
    • By Top Sales
      Services We Provide:

Questing - can do any quest!
      Powerlevelling - currently only doing certain skills due to time restrictions.
      Minigames - can do defenders, mage arena 1 & 2.

Discord: Topsales#4494

Kits:
      Rock cake - 5M
      Ava's package - 8M
      NMZ quests - 8M
      Mithril gloves package - 23M
      Desert Treasure package - 23M
      Adamant gloves package - 37M
      Rune gloves package - 55M
      Barrows gloves - message me for price!

Quest Prices:
      Terms of Service:

1.) We can refuse any order.
      2.)You will provide everything that is needed to complete the order.
      3.) Payment must be paid upfront.
      4.)If you decide to cancel your order before it's completed, then you won't be refunded for the progress that has already been done.
      5.)Everything is done by hand, but We're still not responsible for any bans/mutes on your account.
      6.)You won't change your password in the middle of the order. If you do that, then your order will be cancelled and no refund shall be given.
      7.)Your responsibility is to change the password once your order is completed. If anything goes missing on your account after service is done, then We're not responsible.
      8.)You are responsible for all items/skills needed to complete the quests you ordered.
      9.) By contacting me for a service, you are agreeing that I may give your order to one of my workers. All workers have made deposits and are approved by me.

• By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3180

I've only tested it on a few accounts... Hoping people can post some progress pics.

Utilizes DaxWalker and supports teleporting if you have the mage level.  
      Start with all items in your bank OR with the quest items in your inventory (skip quests by not having those items):

Cook's assistant: Egg, Bucket of milk, Pot of flour
      Imp Catcher: Red bead, Yellow bead, White bead, Black bead
      Doric's Quest: 6 Clay, 4 Copper ore, 2 Iron ore
      Goblin Diplomacy: Blue dye, Orange dye, 3 Goblin mail (or the pre-colored goblin mails)

PROGRESS PICS: 
      Start to end, 12 minutes:

• By Controllers
      Hello guys! I'm interested in offering a simple small questing service. I will do most (not all) popular / high demand quests. 

My discord gr1me#6757 unique ID : 453285210642055178 ASK FOR A PM ALWAYS I WILL NOT REFUSE 

I specialize in majority of quests required for Pures/PKers/PVMers.

DT and MM are the cheapest quests I'm willing to do! Ask me on Discord for price checks on other quests!

Monkey Madness - 1.9M. + prequests = 2.9M (no overheads +1M)
      Desert Treasure - 5M + prequest = 14M
      NMZ Package - 4M
      Animal Magnetism Package - 4M
      Zulrah Package - 7M (+1m if low agility)

Order Form

^^^Please use the order form above^^^

I accept Paypal / RSGP / BTC / Barter

Rates may vary depending on stats / prayer

Terms of Service
      1. You will not log on the account while I am completing your order.
      2. I am not responsible for any type of ban/mute on the account during or after service (everything is done by hand!)
      3. You will change the password before and after the service
      4. By using my services you automatically agree to my terms of service.
  • Our picks

• Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• 1 reply
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 71 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies