Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Oh_My_goth

Can't use my paypal to buy anything? Admin, please?

20 posts in this topic

As title says; I've had this issue for a good bit now, and I'm getting sick and tired of being called out on being "suspected fraud" on my own fucking account and having to overpay for something I'm capable of paying for myself with much less of a hastle.  I don't know where to post this, I asked for help resolving this via email when it first happened (months ago) and I'm yet to get a response.  I want to use my paypal, it is VERIFIED how is it "suspected fraud"??  I need help to get my paypal working again, and avoid it being "fraud" ed on me again.

you have to message a mod for the real reason. but i heard you cant be on a proxy or vps and use it. you have to be on your own ip. i always use 07 gold for my memberships. its a lot easier imo. 

credits:
ericks shop

It's not easier... sure, it's convenient if you don't have cash, but it's more expensive... I've done that for the past 7 months, buying membership with gp from the automated system, but now I just bought a month, and it cost me 7.8m... Its the biggest pile of shit ever.  I understand the commodity, the speed, the business, profit, whatever... but that is OUTRAGEOUS and I have literally no other option in regards to it, since it's either that, or run one account... I'm not even a farmer, I run 2-3 accounts for the most part... tribot is just becoming too money hungry, making us buy VIP to use multiple scripts was just low.  I bought TONS of premium ones because I didn't want to be paying VIP monthly... now I'm stick paying it, and overdoing so.

I believe I did use an IP changer... for obvious runescape botting reasons.  I will message a mod, thanks for the idea.

USA read, and ignored... I'm back to where I started.  I need an admin that actually does their job and at least REPLIES after reading the message. Smh -.-.

Oh_my_Goth there is no point in trying, been here done that, they will do nothing to help you, you will just waste your time reading the reccommendations here 'cause in the end they will not help you anyways... they just ask to up their postcount or make it look like they are "helping". Guess who posted 1st? A guy advertising the alternative method lmao.. Trilez once already said they will not lift the paypal ban, probably because this way its more beneficial to them

It's not easier... sure, it's convenient if you don't have cash, but it's more expensive... I've done that for the past 7 months, buying membership with gp from the automated system, but now I just bought a month, and it cost me 7.8m... Its the biggest pile of shit ever.  I understand the commodity, the speed, the business, profit, whatever... but that is OUTRAGEOUS and I have literally no other option in regards to it, since it's either that, or run one account... I'm not even a farmer, I run 2-3 accounts for the most part... tribot is just becoming too money hungry, making us buy VIP to use multiple scripts was just low.  I bought TONS of premium ones because I didn't want to be paying VIP monthly... now I'm stick paying it, and overdoing so.

I believe I did use an IP changer... for obvious runescape botting reasons.  I will message a mod, thanks for the idea.

You can't say TRiBot is becoming money hungry, the current system and pricing has been the same for over 2 years now.

I've messaged an admin , he read my message and didn't respond.

I've messaged a moderator, he's logged in today (the message was on the 24th) and he hasn't read my plea for help even though it had a subject asking for assistance.

I'm yet to be proven wrong.

The payment you attempted to make triggered something in the payment system and will not go through.

You will have to try another method of payment (another Card, bitcoin, etc.) or refer to the market to buy Credits with gold or through a reseller.

for the past year, I've been using the market, I lose about $5 worth every time I buy off a reseller... I never used my credit card, I tried to buy via credit cards under my IP, and it still says suspected fraud even though it's a different type of payment.  I want the speed of buying it myself, the price of buying it myself, not the wait and overpaying of vip or credits... If I want to buy a script; how would I go abotu buying it? Gp isn't an option right there.

for the past year, I've been using the market, I lose about $5 worth every time I buy off a reseller... I never used my credit card, I tried to buy via credit cards under my IP, and it still says suspected fraud even though it's a different type of payment.  I want the speed of buying it myself, the price of buying it myself, not the wait and overpaying of vip or credits... If I want to buy a script; how would I go abotu buying it? Gp isn't an option right there.

Have you tried buying credits via Bitcoins?

Have you tried buying credits via Bitcoins?

I have only tried using a credit card, and my paypal, both fraud suspected. (my own IP)

No I don't know how to use bitcoins, or where or anything.

I know there's the black market, but I don't want to be waiting on people to buy a script, or vip... it's discouraging, and in my honest opinion, makes lazy botters such as myself not want to buy a script just to not deal with a 3rd person... I'm too ADD for that.  It's not my best of moments to be waiting for someone to be online, wait hours for them to respond, be sketchy about whether I should trust or not, maybe get scammed, or have to overpay...

I understand the secrutiy, but there are TONS of people with my SAME problem, and they need to find a quick fix it... because this is just the most annoying shit ever.  I can't use my money... why?  I have it to spend it.  Let me god damn fucking spend it, it benefits tribot just as much as myself... idiots smfh.

Edit:  My anger is that I've been asking for help for over a year.  People suggest black market...

If there is a way to screw me over, there's a way to un screw me.

I've messaged many admins, and moderators... Everyone decides to ignore me... Like it's not their duty to HELP someone.  One of them replied, but wasn't much of a help... The reply was appreciated, though.  Still need this fixed, it's ridiculous how long myself and others have had this problem for... why have it as an option to sell your things if you're not allowing us to buy them?

Edited by Oh_My_goth

I have only tried using a credit card, and my paypal, both fraud suspected. (my own IP)

No I don't know how to use bitcoins, or where or anything.

I know there's the black market, but I don't want to be waiting on people to buy a script, or vip... it's discouraging, and in my honest opinion, makes lazy botters such as myself not want to buy a script just to not deal with a 3rd person... I'm too ADD for that.  It's not my best of moments to be waiting for someone to be online, wait hours for them to respond, be sketchy about whether I should trust or not, maybe get scammed, or have to overpay...

I understand the secrutiy, but there are TONS of people with my SAME problem, and they need to find a quick fix it... because this is just the most annoying shit ever.  I can't use my money... why?  I have it to spend it.  Let me god damn fucking spend it, it benefits tribot just as much as myself... idiots smfh.

Edit:  My anger is that I've been asking for help for over a year.  People suggest black market...

If there is a way to screw me over, there's a way to un screw me.

I've messaged many admins, and moderators... Everyone decides to ignore me... Like it's not their duty to HELP someone.  One of them replied, but wasn't much of a help... The reply was appreciated, though.  Still need this fixed, it's ridiculous how long myself and others have had this problem for... why have it as an option to sell your things if you're not allowing us to buy them?

@Oh_My_goth

First and foremost, I understand your anger, but please try and avoid the profanity and insults as it will make people not want to deal with you.

While I am unable to do anything about this particular issue, please allow me to clarify why people are suggesting you use the black market section as an alternative:

Some of the black market service threads for credits are instantaneous as they receive your payment via a bot in-game (if paying with RSGP) which then triggers the credits to be sent instantly via TRiBot. You are not dealing with a person in many of these cases, and it seems your 'ADD' would not be triggered when using these service providers:

RSGP only:

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/46744-admin-partnered-todd-erickho123-credit-shop-automated-amazing-uptime-rsgp-only-scripts-for-rsgp-instantly/

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/21887-supermoderator-1m-ea-selling-tribot-credits-for-scripts-vip/ (some wait)

No, you shouldn't have to do this, but if you've truly been waiting for a year, then I don't see why you would be unable to wait for a few hours for your credits to be sent by someone like @YoHoJo (see second link) or @erickho123 who has an automated shop (see first link)

You could also put up a thread in the Buying section and send your payment via PayPal and get the credits almost right away if you're chatting to someone on Skype at the same time (recommended)

Always verify you're talking to the right person by getting them to send you a verification PM.

What country are you trying to make the purchase from?

What is your ISP? (Not IP address)

I know this is another thing you shouldn't have to do, but have you tried changing your PayPal email address, clearing your cache and trying to make a purchase again? It may be your email was flagged for some reason after the initial purchase.

I hope this gets sorted for you soon.

@TRiLeZ @Usa @Todd

While I share in your frustration, the system was designed to not allow payments based on certain flags.. of which you are breaking. If you weren't sending a payment that the system flagged as suspect you wouldn't be having issues like a majority of the users on this forum.

It is not personal, it's just the method of securing a payment. Use another form of payment.

1 person likes this

@Oh_My_goth

First and foremost, I understand your anger, but please try and avoid the profanity and insults as it will make people not want to deal with you.

While I am unable to do anything about this particular issue, please allow me to clarify why people are suggesting you use the black market section as an alternative:

Some of the black market service threads for credits are instantaneous as they receive your payment via a bot in-game (if paying with RSGP) which then triggers the credits to be sent instantly via TRiBot. You are not dealing with a person in many of these cases, and it seems your 'ADD' would not be triggered when using these service providers:

RSGP only:

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/46744-admin-partnered-todd-erickho123-credit-shop-automated-amazing-uptime-rsgp-only-scripts-for-rsgp-instantly/

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/21887-supermoderator-1m-ea-selling-tribot-credits-for-scripts-vip/ (some wait)

No, you shouldn't have to do this, but if you've truly been waiting for a year, then I don't see why you would be unable to wait for a few hours for your credits to be sent by someone like @YoHoJo (see second link) or @erickho123 who has an automated shop (see first link)

You could also put up a thread in the Buying section and send your payment via PayPal and get the credits almost right away if you're chatting to someone on Skype at the same time (recommended)

Always verify you're talking to the right person by getting them to send you a verification PM.

What country are you trying to make the purchase from?

What is your ISP? (Not IP address)

I know this is another thing you shouldn't have to do, but have you tried changing your PayPal email address, clearing your cache and trying to make a purchase again? It may be your email was flagged for some reason after the initial purchase.

I hope this gets sorted for you soon.

@TRiLeZ @Usa @Todd

These automated services are a waste of money... they charge you twice as much as you would if you were able to buy it yourself... Its time consuming to have to log onto runescape, meet at a location, trade a bot, wait for it to process your trade, fill out the form, look for your player #... Then log onto tribot, go buy your VIP or whatever...  Wasted 15-30 minutes right there.  Whereas I'd log onto tribot, no need to log on rs bank, nor run or tele, or move your placement.  pay, buy vip... 3 easy steps.  compare that, which one is less time consuming?  I understand about the 'profanity' but I honestly don't care.  I want to see their reactions,  they obviously don't care when this many people are having this annoyingly frustrating issue, I've been asking nicely for over a year now, unable to even buy scripts, having to trade someone elses bot and overpay for them to give me a counted amount of credits for vip...  It's discouraging to do this every time you want to buy a script... especially now that some are as low as weekly. It's a BIG issue for a large amount of players, and although they're benefitting from their resellers making a few bucks, they're losing from the people that would be buying scripts if it was less annoying to do and less expensive to buy the resold credits.  Regardless, it's an issue their customers are having, they reached out as respectful as possible, and nothing's changed.  The problem persists, has for a long time, and probably will as it doesn't seem to be their priority whatsoever.

While I share in your frustration, the system was designed to not allow payments based on certain flags.. of which you are breaking. If you weren't sending a payment that the system flagged as suspect you wouldn't be having issues like a majority of the users on this forum.

It is not personal, it's just the method of securing a payment. Use another form of payment.

I understand this... regardless, I see daily threads, and I'm positive there is a solution...  There always is.  They're just not fixing the issue... I also understand there are more important things to be spending their times on... but this is also an issue they haven't fixed in a long period of time, when will they?

These automated services are a waste of money... they charge you twice as much as you would if you were able to buy it yourself... Its time consuming to have to log onto runescape, meet at a location, trade a bot, wait for it to process your trade, fill out the form, look for your player #... Then log onto tribot, go buy your VIP or whatever...  Wasted 15-30 minutes right there.  Whereas I'd log onto tribot, no need to log on rs bank, nor run or tele, or move your placement.  pay, buy vip... 3 easy steps.  compare that, which one is less time consuming?  I understand about the 'profanity' but I honestly don't care.  I want to see their reactions,  they obviously don't care when this many people are having this annoyingly frustrating issue, I've been asking nicely for over a year now, unable to even buy scripts, having to trade someone elses bot and overpay for them to give me a counted amount of credits for vip...  It's discouraging to do this every time you want to buy a script... especially now that some are as low as weekly. It's a BIG issue for a large amount of players, and although they're benefitting from their resellers making a few bucks, they're losing from the people that would be buying scripts if it was less annoying to do and less expensive to buy the resold credits.  Regardless, it's an issue their customers are having, they reached out as respectful as possible, and nothing's changed.  The problem persists, has for a long time, and probably will as it doesn't seem to be their priority whatsoever.

I understand this... regardless, I see daily threads, and I'm positive there is a solution...  There always is.  They're just not fixing the issue... I also understand there are more important things to be spending their times on... but this is also an issue they haven't fixed in a long period of time, when will they?

1. Try 5 minutes, if that. You are exaggerating the amount of effort it takes to use @erickho123's service. Plus, his bot is in the Lumbridge church, meaning only a home tele and a little walking is required. Still under 5 minutes.

2. You did not answer my questions or try the workaround I provided.

3. As @Usa said, you triggered it somehow. I've triggered it myself while connected to a VPN, disconnected and been fine. So something on your end is preventing you from using this particular security system (which, as far as I know, is created and supported by someone other than the TRiBot admins)

4. I am on the forums every day. I see this once a week if that and usually it can be traced back to user error (living in a different country to the billing address on the card, using a VPN, etc.)

5. You could use BitCoin, depending on the country you are in. These websites may be helpful:

https://www.coinbase.com/ (US)

https://www.coincorner.com/ (UK)

I recommend Electrum as a secure wallet: https://electrum.org/#home

6. " I understand about the 'profanity' but I honestly don't care." if you are unable to refrain from using profanity and insulting the administrators then you should be forbidden from posting.

Edited by Dukat

Oh_my_Goth there is no point in trying, been here done that, they will do nothing to help you, you will just waste your time reading the reccommendations here 'cause in the end they will not help you anyways... they just ask to up their postcount or make it look like they are "helping". Guess who posted 1st? A guy advertising the alternative method lmao.. Trilez once already said they will not lift the paypal ban, probably because this way its more beneficial to them

If this is true, 2 middle fingers to TriBot. Regardless of their success. If by the end of today I can't get real help on how to pay with paypal, I'll find another bot client

@Dukat @Usa @jmc @Dastardly 

Edited by Spearchuck