Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Starfox

[ABC2 Level 10] [FREE 1 HOUR TRIAL] [#1 Cooking Script] Sigma Cooker Premium [Anglerfish Support] [Karambwan Support] [Wine Making]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dodgedave
      Looking for someone to train 2 new accounts to 40 slayer, please let me know your prices if you're able to complete this service! Thanks
    • By Optimus
      Hey guys, Optimus here
        I noticed that TRiBot was lacking a good FREE auto fighter, so I decided to release a Lite Version of Optimus Combat & Magic for free!
      This version of the script has had certain features disabled, but is still very rich in features, so enjoy   To activate the script on the repository, please use the following links:
        https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3097-optimus-combat-magic/ - Lite Version

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-optimus-combat-magic/ - Premium Version
      Note: There is a 10 hour FREE TRIAL for anybody who wants to try out the PREMIUM VERSION of the script on the repository
        Preview:   Features Overview:   AIO Combat Features: Green features: FREE            Blue features: PREMIUM
        Start the script from absolutely anywhere in RS and it will navigate to your saved location. Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape including but not limited too: -Brutal dragons
      -Wyverns
      -Everything in the stronghold of security -Slayer dungeons -Sand crabs -Rock crabs -Dragons -Giants -Goblins -Ghouls -Dagganoths -Chaos Druids
      -And hundreds more different monsters! (Anything you can think of).   Can use all types of food Supports all weapons and special attacks (Full list of spec weapons here: https://pastebin.com/raw/bf56k5Bg) Customisable looting by Item Name, Item ID, or items worth more than x price (Automatic price lookup). Re-equips ammo that you loot ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating Can bury bones Load & save GUI settings Profit calculations and xp tracking Customisable mouse speeds Easy to use banking system that works at every bank in RS Can drink every potion in the game Progressive training (Upgrade gear, switch training spots & more) Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met Full prayer support Superior antiban Slayer task support Safe spotting support Telekinetic grab support Supports all teleport items and spells Guthans healing Dwarf multicannon support Bones to peaches support Automatically uses the Looting bag and Herb sack Automatically resets Rock crabs and Sand crabs aggro (Including 10k island). Keeps a safe distance while using ranged/magic on Brutal dragons Herb cleaning and dropping   AND MORE!   AIO Magic Features: (Premium only) This script can reliably and safely train magic using the following methods:   Every single combat spell available, from air strike to ice barrage; It's all supported Every single curse spell available Stun/combo alching!
      This is the best magic xp in the game, you cast a regular combat spell or curse, quickly followed by a high level alchemy spell.
      This can earn you up to 180k magic xp/hour! Splashing! All alchemy spells All enchantment spells Superheat item All teleport spells The script can also train with the following lunar spells! Humidify Plank make Superglass make Tan leather Spin Flax String Jewellery and More!   To activate the script on the repository, please use the following links:
        https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3097-optimus-combat-magic/ - Lite Version

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-optimus-combat-magic/ - Premium Version
      Note: There is a 10 hour FREE TRIAL for anybody who wants to try out the PREMIUM VERSION of the script on the repository   Gallery:    

• By jbean94
      *As no one knows how Jagex bans accounts, all opinion's are my own.
      **In response to comments, I've revised the post.
      This is meant to encourage/help people get into botting, as well as some tips to people who are not succeeding. I spent a lot of time making this because I think this information is useful.
      First, not only is it possible to make a living botting, but I make more now than at my "real" job! I do this by diversifying how I make my money and picking up as many streams of income as I can.
      I'll go into what a normal day looks like, but firstly you should learn the game. Runescape botting by far is where most of my money come in, and without some knowledge of the game you are going to struggle, so if your new looking to make an easy buck, it’s possible, but you’re going to need to do quite a bit of research. I'd play the game for at least a month before attempting to learn. There’s quite a few ways to bot, and you will have to figure out for yourself what works for you. For me, I like to run high requirement/high money bots, though riskier the rewards are also great.
      I have successfully botted the same accounts for 6+ months, each making over 1m/h. In these types of accounts, the most costly thing associated with it are the accounts getting banned. There are quite a few ways I get around this, and the more unique your personal bot farm is the less likely you are to be banned generally. Some things I follow religiously though are:
      -Not botting during Jagex hours, if you have botted enough I’m sure your aware 90% of bans happen during this time. Whether being logged in effects it we can’t be certain, but from my personal experience I would not risk it.
      -Looking Glass, Again, a bit of a controversial one. When botting high skill requirement activity's I like to give my accounts the best chance, I believe looking glass does help, but for suicide botting your CPU could be better used and i would not recommend Looking Glass for those types of Accounts.
      -Breaks, so far these should not be too crazy new to people, however I see questions all the time on here asking about breaks. You want your accounts to look human if they’re going to last, and humans got to take breaks!
      -Sleep! A lot of people want to bot on their main, and will do so during the time they would normally sleep. I strongly advise against this. We have suspensions that Jagex tracks your normal hour play time, and there are flags to be raised when you suddenly spend 8 hours alching from midnight to 8am. In fact, I always let my accounts get at least a 8-9 hour "sleep" to look more human.
      -Paid scripts, you got to spend money to make money! Not only will paid scripts almost always have better, more customization features. The developers usually care and update these scripts a lot more, and, the less users on a script, the better for ban rate. A lot of users don’t want to shell out a few dollars for their accounts. Again, strongly unadvised to use free scripts! 
      -Proxys. Same goes for proxies as paid scripts, generally the more expensive the less likely it will have been botted on in the past. Never use free proxies, you can have accounts banned before you ever bot for using a suspicious proxy! Personally i use residential proxies, and I believe that is why my ban rate seems so low compared to other users. Data center proxies are detectable whereas residential looks like just another home IP. I get mine from Yourprivateproxy as there one of the few sites that offer static, Socks5 residential proxies. You should also be aware of how many accounts you have on a certain proxy, i like to have 2 botting accounts on 1 proxy, with mules/gold traders on cheaper data center proxies.
      -Check the threads! Before getting into a new activity to bot, check the thread/forum to see what people are complaining about, but also keep in mind that people are more likely to go out of their way to complain vs complement.
      -Choose what you know! If your highest hunter level you’ve ever gotten in the game is 10, don’t bot hunter! Bot things that your familiar with, things that you've seen/identified people botting and do it in a way that isn’t as obvious as those people. If you jump into a skill you don’t know, you’re just going to be one of those obvious bots.
      -Don’t overdo it. Don’t quit your job tomorrow to start 100 accounts (yes people do this) without any experience expecting to make bank. Give it time and fell it out to see if this is something you want to learn, you should learn more and more every day from botting.
      How much money can you make off this? I Spend about an hour a day on my bots, ATM I make around $70 a day/ $2100 a month from the accounts I have and am working towards making more! One of the first things I bought after starting this was my car (image attached). I was a server before this, and as a guy finishing up college the freedom I have now is unreal.

*Other ways I make money
      Honestly these are not for everyone, they can be tedious/annoying. This is not meant to be an add but as an actual discussion on the things I personally do. I realize not everyone will have an interest in these, so please just ignore this part if you fit into that category. 
      Besides botting, in my other free time i try to make money online in a few different ways, lots of websites can be used together to make an extra $
      -Swagbucks, This one is my favorite because once you figure it out you can make quite a bit. Especially if you sign up for free trials (I have enough free razors to last me forever) 
      -Perk, Another site though not as good as swagbucks. If you have a phone, tablet or even multiple you can make money on them just playing videos forever, i just set up the ipad and leave. People used to make "perk farms" with tons of phones and make $100's of dollars a day, but the golden age of perk has passed sadly. 
      -Ebates, For saving money this is the best one I know. When buying my new PC they actually gave me 20% back so i got around $200 I would have never seen anyway. I'm sure most people know about it but I thought id include it anyway
      -Smart Screen Panel- This one will pay you $1 a week per device you download it to up to 3 devices. Its hard to get in but if you catch it when its open you can download and forget about it, I usually forget I have this until Christmas hits then its actually a nice sack of change
      - Paribus, It will go though your amazon purchases from the last 30 days, and if prices drop give you the difference. I don't buy a lot of stuff off amazon, but you may find it useful.
      -Instagc, Another site for making money, I've heard great things about this site but i personally do not use it.
      -Other sites to try, Reddit/beermoney probably has the most of these types of sites if you interested, not something everyone is into but if you got the time check it out!
       If anyone has any other suggesting/other ways they make money there willing to share, let me know! I'm always trying to find new sites to try and make a buck
      ***Some of the links above are affiliated/refer links. You do not in anyway have to use these, fell free to google the different sites yourself if interested.  I will also attempt to show some verification of my claims.
    • By odealo
      ODEALO IS AN EU-BASED COMPANY OPERATING SINCE 2017   IT SECURES HUNDREDS OF TRANSACTIONS EVERY DAY MAKING IT ONE OF THE SAFEST MARKETPLACES FOR MMO CURRENCIES, ITEMS, AND SERVICES   CHECK OUR RUNESCAPE 3 MARKETPLACE FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE OFFER AND PRICING ON RUNESCAPE GOLD     OR ADD US ON DISCORD: ODEALO#0611   INTERESTED IN SELLING ON ODEALO? WE OFFER: ☑ THE LOWEST PER TRANSACTION FEES ☑ WITHDRAWALS VIA PAYPAL, SKRILL, WEBMONEY ☑ FULL CHARGEBACK PROTECTION ☑ INTUITIVE OFFER MANAGEMENT TOOLS ☑ SPECIAL TREATS FOR SUPERSELLERS
    • By 309jmk
      KingRunescapeBuyer | Buy OSRS Gold | Best Rates!      Use Coupon Code : tribot To Save % Off Your Order!     ✔️ Instant Delivery No Wait 5 Minutes Or Less Transaction! ✔️
       ✔️ Once You Pay Message My Live Chat For Instant Delivery! ✔️
       ✔️ Always Stocked Lowest Competitive Prices Around! ✔️ 
       ✔️ Message My Live Chat If You Have Any Questions! ✔️    👑 > Click Here If You Have Any Questions 👑 > Sell Runescape 2007 Gold | Sell OSRS Gold < 👑   👑 KingRunescapeBuyer #1 Site 👑   > 👑 Click Here To Buy OSRS Instant 👑 >  Buy OSRS Gold | Buy Runescape 2007 Gold < 👑     Payment Methods More To Come! Debit Cards PayPal Skrill Credit Cards UnionPay G2A Wallet Bitcoin Ethereum    
      Click Here To Add My Discord One And Only ALWAYS REQUEST A PM With Discord!
      309jmk#7627

Click Here To Add My One And Only Skype Make Sure You Have The Right One!          
    • By 309jmk
      KingRunescapeBuyer | Buy Runescape 3 Gold | Best Rates!     👑 Use Coupon Code : tribot To Save % Off Your Order! 👑   👑 Instant Delivery No Wait 5 Minutes Or Less Transaction! 👑   
      👑 Once You Pay Message My Live Chat For Instant Delivery!  👑   
      👑 Always Stocked Lowest Competitive Prices Around!  👑
      👑 Message My Live Chat If You Have Any Questions!  👑   👑 Instant Delivery No Wait 5 Minutes Or Less Transaction!  👑   
      👑 Once You Pay Message My Live Chat For Instant Delivery!  👑

Always Stocked Lowest Competitive Prices Around!    

Message My Live Chat If You Have Any Questions!  
        >  👑 Click Here If You Have Any Questions!  👑 > Sell OSRS Gold | Sell Runescape 2007 Gold   <     👑 KingRunescapeBuyer #1 Site  👑   >  👑 Click Here To Buy Runescape 3 Gold Instant 👑 > Buy Runescape 3 Gold | Buy RS3 Gold <       Payment Methods More To Come!   Debit Cards PayPal Skrill Credit Cards UnionPay G2A Wallet Bitcoin Ethereum    
      Click Here To Add My Discord One And Only ALWAYS REQUEST A PM With Discord!
      309jmk#7627

Click Here To Add My One And Only Skype Make Sure You Have The Right One!                

• By DragonDyce
      December 24th (tomorrow)  Tons of Christmas giveaways , raffles  drop parties  Join to win
      Hiring Ranks Atm (Great money opportunity) Join discord & Speak to (owner: 'KO') Moved to New Discord Server: Link Below
      https://discord.gg/p6KvZDf
        Join our IRC [email protected] https://www.dragondyce.net                    Weekly GodSword Set Raffle                      Free 500k Dice Roll & Free Prize Chest for Joining Bet With Gp or Crypto's Weekly Raffle Prize =GodSword Set(07)   Pics of Payouts                                                                                                                  
    • By Fluffee
      Fluffee's TRiBot Credit Shop
      Purchase credits securely from a TRiBot Administrator, and get back to botting quickly!

Current Price: 1.6m OSRS/Credit or $1.15 BTC, ETH, XRP or LTC/Credit
      Lower prices available depending on quantity, discounts start at 50 credits!
      Contact Methods
      Discord: Fluffee#9509
      PM on the Forums
    • By Beg
      Cooks at Rogues Den (Burthoupe) using the well-known permanent fire.
      Supported Food:
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Makes fire on a pre-established area close to the bank, and cooks on it. Mostly thinking about free-to-play users, however, included a few pay-to-play banks as well. 
      Supported Banks:  
      Lumbridge Top, Varrock West, Varrock East, Edgeville, Grand Exchange, Falador West, Falador East, Draynor Village,  Duel Arena, Clan Wars, Al-Kharid.
      Castle Wars, Catherby, Seers (Camelot), Ardougne West, Ardougne East, Yanille, Nardah, Tzhaar City.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Cooks food on a range/stove/oven.
      Supported Ranges:  
      Al-Kharid, Lumbridge, Falador, Edgeville, Varrock East.
      Cooking Guild, Catherby, Nardah.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab, Plain pizza, Baked potato, Sweetcorn.

Makes food using two ingredients on each other.
      Supported Banks:
      Every bank supported by Banking API.
      Supported Food:
      Jug of Wine, 
      Tuna potato, 
      Anchovy pizza, Meat pizza, Pineapple pizza, Pizza base, Incomplete pizza, Uncooked pizza,
      Pastry dough, Pie shell, Uncooked berry pie, Uncooked meat pie, Raw mud pie, Uncooked apple pie, Raw garden pie, Raw fish pie, Raw wild pie, Raw summer pie.

The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      type - indicates which type of task it is. Available options are "Rogues den", "Fire", "Range" or "Make item".
      first_supply - the first supply name you want to use.
      supply - same as above (for backwards compatibility).
      second_supply - the second supply name you want to use. Only applies to make-item tasks.
      product - the product name you want to make.
      logs - the logs name you want to burn. Only applies to cooking on self-made fire tasks.
      amount - the amount to cook on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the cooking level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored.

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use.
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui.
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished cooking.
      antibug_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      toogle_roofs - to toogle roofs from buildings. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.

Example:
      type=rogues den, first_supply=raw shrimps, product=shrimps, amount=1000 |
      type=range, first_supply=raw salmon, product=salmon, amount=10000, stop_level=70 |
      type=fire, first_supply=raw lobster, product=lobster, logs=magic logs, amount=5000, stop_level=75 |
      type=make item, first_supply=jug of water, second_supply=grapes, product=jug of wine, amount=10000 |
      mouse_speed=100, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antibug_debug=true, toogle_roofs=true, close_with_esc_button=true

Notes:  Set amount equal to 0 to ignore amount. Set stop level to 0 to ignore stop level.       Ability to create or load one or multiple tasks to be executed. Combine different methods, food, amounts or stop level at your own will.     Save the current script's state. This can be done either on Script's GUI or Script's Paint.  The data file will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_input'.dat. If enable on GUI, a game system update will generate an automatic save which will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_rs_name current_date (current time)'.dat.   Load any previous saved state. This can only be done upon start at Script's GUI.                                                      
       Got any progress report worth sharing? Let me know!

Report any bug, missing feature, supported place or food below. If justified, it will be included to the script.

• Our picks

• This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 61 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 28 replies
    • This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 34 replies