Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Starfox

[ABC2 Level 10] [FREE 1 HOUR TRIAL] [#1 Cooking Script] Sigma Cooker Premium [Anglerfish Support] [Karambwan Support] [Wine Making]

Sigma Cooker Premium

Want to purchase Sigma Cooker with Old-school gp? You can buy repository credits from @erickho123 with Old-school gp HERE

Script Features

Meat Cooking: Cooks all of your favorite meats at 6 different locations (Hosidius kitchen, Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah, Myth's Guild and Al Kharid)

Wine Making: Makes wine at any bank (over 300k xp/hr)

Task Based: Sigma Cooker runs on a robust task based framework

Cooking Profiles: Sigma Cooker allows you to save your tasks into profiles so you can easily load your favorite tasks

Meats Supported

Bear meat, Rat meat, Yak meat, Shrimp, Chicken, Rabbit, Anchovy,

Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Thin snail,

Trout, Lean snail, Cod, Pike, Fat Snail, Salmon, Slimy eel, Tuna,

Rainbow fish, Cave eel, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish

Shark, Anglerfish, Sea turtle, Dark crab, and Manta ray

To cook any meat of your choice, start the script at one of the 6 supported locations (Hosidius kitchen, Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah, Myth's Guild and Al Kharid). The location will be detected automatically by the script.

To make wine, start the script at any bank.

GUI Preview

0ghPJdo.png

Leave the count at 0 to make all of the selected item.

Progress Reports

Spoiler

6N5KWts.jpgdKMfRzO.pngiyExWBE.png

Payment Options

$1.99 - 5 accounts for one month of script usage

$4.99 5 accounts for 3 months of script usage

Mg3ufMF.png

Edited by Starfox
hosidius update
  • Like 2

Might be a slight issue with the anti ban (only done wines) but whenever it changes tab from inventory to say friends list, then goes back to inventory it'll try to reclick grapes & jugs thinking it's not making anything, other than that it's done a pretty awesome job at making wines.

would it be possible to get a mouse speed slider added & how many levels gained to the paint? <3

EDIT: restarted script and hasn't seem to have done it since but i'll leave the info in in case you want to look, also, 1hr ish prog

6N5KWts.jpg

Edited by rasclat

Might be a slight issue with the anti ban (only done wines) but whenever it changes tab from inventory to say friends list, then goes back to inventory it'll try to reclick grapes & jugs thinking it's not making anything, other than that it's done a pretty awesome job at making wines.

would it be possible to get a mouse speed slider added & how many levels gained to the paint? <3

EDIT: restarted script and hasn't seem to have done it since but i'll leave the info in in case you want to look, also, 1hr ish prog

6N5KWts.jpg

Thank you for noticing. This is caused by the background anti-ban of tribot pausing my script thread while it's making wines. I'll fix this soon.

edit: fixed.

Edited by Starfox
  • Like 1

Its lacking some patches on the wine making.

i ran this script flawlessly for 10-20 minutes each time i tried to make wines, either way it logs out at some point, even tho bank has all the items needed.

Otherwise it's perfect.

I've been trying to figure out why this happens to only certain people. When I run the script, it will never logout because it fails to detect items in the bank. I put in a 6 second timeout to counter people's laggy internet connections or laggy computers but still sometimes this happens. Can you make sure that both your computer and internet are 100% not lagging in any way, and delete your .tribot folder, then load tribot normally once and close it, then load it again.

im currently using a VPN, which when i supervised for an hour was causing unstable connections unfortunately. Changed my VPN to somewhere closer (Regional) and as far as i can see, the problem is solved/determinated :-)

Had 812k xp during 3 hours of making wines yesterday

----------Problem solved----------

im currently using a VPN, which when i supervised for an hour was causing unstable connections unfortunately. Changed my VPN to somewhere closer (Regional) and as far as i can see, the problem is solved/determinated :-)

Had 812k xp during 3 hours of making wines yesterday

----------Problem solved----------

Having DC's would definitely cause it. Thanks for looking into it, glad it's solved.

Been trying this with LG, but it seems like the script terminates with the message that all the wines have been made (I did set make all wines) But the weird thing is that the scripts runs for like 1 level then says this.

Please notice that i have like 20k wines to make in my bank, so theres no way all the wines was made.

Looking forward to hearing from you :-)

Please check the script, cooking trouts, but its clicking twice to cook. take a look pls

That is the background anti-ban from the client, not my script. I can disable it, but that will disable all of the anti-ban.

Been trying this with LG, but it seems like the script terminates with the message that all the wines have been made (I did set make all wines) But the weird thing is that the scripts runs for like 1 level then says this.

Please notice that i have like 20k wines to make in my bank, so theres no way all the wines was made.

Looking forward to hearing from you :-)

That is definitely because LG is causing lag between the client and runescape so data is sent way slower between the two. I've used it with LG, but I have very fast internet and a good computer. I assume LG + the fact that you are using a VPN is making it lag enough so that 6 seconds is not enough time for it to load the bank.

Purchased this maybe an hour ago, so far working pretty good! I have one question though.. Almost every time I do one inventory of wines, it will start the next one but get xp and sometimes cause me to level which then forces it to click the grapes > wines again. Any chance it could be sped up, or is it my computer processing too slow? I'm using looking glass with a pretty beastly computer and don't see any lag. Thanks!

Purchased this maybe an hour ago, so far working pretty good! I have one question though.. Almost every time I do one inventory of wines, it will start the next one but get xp and sometimes cause me to level which then forces it to click the grapes > wines again. Any chance it could be sped up, or is it my computer processing too slow? I'm using looking glass with a pretty beastly computer and don't see any lag. Thanks!

It should instantly recognize the level-up interface and re-use the grapes with the wine pretty fast. If that is not the case, I will see what I can do to make it faster.

• Like 1

It should instantly recognize the level-up interface and re-use the grapes with the wine pretty fast. If that is not the case, I will see what I can do to make it faster.

Sweet thanks! For now it's not too big of a deal, but it would definitely increase the xp/h quite a bit. 

Quick progress report:

iyExWBE.png

Edited by Doomed

@Starfox

When cooking at Rouge's  Den.

It'll use the item on the fire.

Then use it again on the fire.

Then try to select "cook all"

Then it uses the item on the fire again.

? What the heck

How can I get a refund? Thought I should take a chance and buy your script over Trilez's and it went horribly.

Edited by howaboutgodie

@Starfox

When cooking at Rouge's  Den.

It'll use the item on the fire.

Then use it again on the fire.

Then try to select "cook all"

Then it uses the item on the fire again.

? What the heck

How can I get a refund? Thought I should take a chance and buy your script over Trilez's and it went horribly.

I am sorry you had a poor experience with my script. To my knowledge, the only reason the script would be doing that is either you are using looking glass which makes the client lag a bit more, or you have a laggy computer. I can increase the amount of time that the script waits before it tries again after the cooking interface doesn't open to fix your problem, though. I went ahead and did that, now it should wait 5 seconds before trying to use the meat on the fire.

In the future:

Instead of being very rude and telling me that my script is horrible, you could simply report the problem you are having and then wait for me to fix it.

To answer your question about refunds, you cannot instantly get a refund. To get refunded, you must contact me about your problem, wait 5 days minimum, and if your problem still isn't solved you may post a script dispute.

Edited by Starfox

Hey Starfox, everything still going extremely well with this script. I have found one problem however. It appears sometimes while making wines, it will randomly stop and say 'Task has been completed'. I have tried entering 10000, 30000, 100000, and also just leaving it at 0 which does 'All wines'. Strangely this issue is only happening on my Windows 7 computer, the Mac has not had this issue. Anyways, should be 99 tomorrow so not a big deal just figured I would give you a heads up. If there is any other information that would help, please let me know and I would be happy to provide it. 

I am sorry you had a poor experience with my script. To my knowledge, the only reason the script would be doing that is either you are using looking glass which makes the client lag a bit more, or you have a laggy computer. I can increase the amount of time that the script waits before it tries again after the cooking interface doesn't open to fix your problem, though. I went ahead and did that, now it should wait 5 seconds before trying to use the meat on the fire.

In the future:

Instead of being very rude and telling me that my script is horrible, you could simply report the problem you are having and then wait for me to fix it.

To answer your question about refunds, you cannot instantly get a refund. To get refunded, you must contact me about your problem, wait 5 days minimum, and if your problem still isn't solved you may post a script dispute.

I apologize if it came off rude, I apologize for my inappropriate behavior. Much appreciated for looking into the problem.

Just purchased this script and I am having problems as soon as it levels up or clicking the fish to cook on the fire. As soon as it clicks the fish on the fire it clicks the fish to try again instead of just waiting an extra second for the cook trout menu to pop up.

If it fails to click then it'll re-try, sometimes tribot anti-ban will make it mis-click. It will correct itself after a couple seconds.

If it fails to click then it'll re-try, sometimes tribot anti-ban will make it mis-click. It will correct itself after a couple seconds.

It doesn't fail. It will click on the fish then click on the fire and won't give the menu a second to pop up so it clicks on the fish again while the menu is now open. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By im4ever12c
      Wax Collector V1.0
      This is my very first script I have created. I will continue to learn more about scripting, but creating this tool is the main reason  I wanted to start scripting for Tribot.
      This script collects wax buckets from bee-hives.
      With the current wax bucket price, this script can generate up to 250,000gp/hr
      Before starting this script, please ensure you are in the Camelot bank, have empty buckets in your bank, and also have insect repellent in your inventory.
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3419-wax-collector/
    • By Dovis Gold
      Discord: DovisGold#3723
      Discord ID Unique: 569672499537903616
    • By komle
      Payment methods: Paypal, Revolut, Skrill, Paysera, Monese

Discord: Dollar99#1429
      Facebook: DKGolden
      Online! Livechat --> WWW.DKGOLDEN.COM
    • By Frostt
      ▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽

Few of our previous payouts below 

• By burntish
      Welcome to my Bond Shop!

Are you looking to buy a bond for cheap? You have come to the right place!
      Check with me for the current prices!

If you don't have a Skype feel free to Pm me or post on this thread.

My only Skype: BurntishSwap
      Discord: Burntish#8295

Beware of Impostors! Always ask for Pm confirmation before a trade!

If you are interested in buying/selling bonds contact me after filling in this form:

Are you Buying or Selling Bonds?
      How many Bonds are you Buying/Selling?
      How are you sending/receiving Payment?
    • By mjdge
      That's right another f*cking potato picker. First script so don't bash me if something breaks. Very basic and plain but, hey, you gotta start somewhere right?

Crappy short list of features:
      Picks potatoes near Lumbridge and banks them in Draynor ABC2 implemented (not fully) Randomized delays between actions Doesn't break (I hope) Has clean concise logging of what the script is currently doing Randomized run activation Let's be honest, the only reason you're using this script is to test breaking mechanics, random event solvers or to test out looking glass or something
      You can get the script here (not sure why you'd want to though)
    • By DragonDyce
      The creators of Runescape Gambling back from February 2011. Starting off originally at Juliet's house, then moving to W2 Grand Exchange till this day we thrive to provide excellent and legitimate gambling services to our customers providing the best and safest gambling methods available with up to date gambling system's in excellence.   Our services can be found on our Website or Discord.   -Website : Creators of online MMO Gambling -Discord : https://discord.gg/asF3s6a    Sport Betting  Multiple Dice/Card Games  Gold Swapping 07<>RS3  Gold Buying/Selling 07 and RS3  Daily 100M 07 Gold Raffle     -Join our website Creators of online MMO Gambling. -Click on "Game Room". -Choose yourself a nickname. -Once inside the game room type !ranks/!hosts, it will give you a list of names, right click one of the hosts with % or @ sign and message. -Get your free 250K roll upon joining after messaging the ranks. -Ranks will assist you and guide you through the process of gambling and cashing in/out.   Website/IRC Games:  Prize Chests Roulette  Bomb DefuseBomb  Dice Duel  Card Duel  Black Jack  Death match  Over/Under  Hot and Cold  Slot Machine  54x2, 44x2, 70x3 77x4, 82x5, 88x7, 91x8
    • By Optimus
      A little about myself:
      I started working for TRiBot over 6 years ago now, and have been an active premium script developer ever since. I've also had a big part in goldfarming / RS botting scene since well before then, but TRiBot was where I decided to settle as I found it the safest and best platform to use.
      Link to my TRiBot profile: Optimus - TRiBot Forums
      For any new users of the script; here's a brief description of what the script does:
      Optimus AIO Combat & Magic is an AIO (All in one) script for TRiBot that was designed to train your account up from start to finish. Whether you want to train your slayer up while training your combat stats, or train your magic using any spell from air strike to ice barrage, it's all supported. I've poured over 5 years of hard work and development into the script; and the result is a safe & easy to use script that should meet all of your botting needs and expectations.
      The script also implements advanced antiban methods created using thousands of hours of real human playing data, I've managed to make the script out-perform most human players, while also avoiding detection and staying under the radar from Jagex's anti-bot technology.

Features Overview:
      Supports CLI Launcher & Script arguments:
      Enter the name of your GUI settings as the script argument and you'll be botting in seconds!
      Combat features:
      Kills every monster in the game including but not limited too:
      ~Chickens
      ~Cows
      ~Goblins
      ~Giants
      ~Al-kharid warriors
      ~Chaos druids
      ~Yaks
      ~Experiments
      ~Stronghold of security
      ~All slayer dungeons
      ~All slayer monsters (Also uses finishing items such as Bags of salt, ice coolers, rock hammers, rock thrownhammers etc)
      ~Dragons (Including Brutals, and will keep safe distance if you're using ranged/magic)
      ~Crabs (Sand & Rock crabs + makes them aggressive again)
      ~Wyverns
      ~Kalphites
      ~Dagannoths
      ~Cave Kraken & splashing Kraken boss
      ~Wilderness monsters
      ~Nightmare zone bosses
      And hundreds of different monsters, literally anything else you can think of!
      Ironman mode:
      The script now supports ironman and ultimate ironman mode accounts, and will only attack / loot your own monsters on those accounts.
      Intelligent combat system that supports the following:
      - All food types + bones to peaches
      - Banking for more supplies at every bank in RS
      - All special attacks + weapon switching
      - All potion types (Including NMZ potions)
      - Full prayer support + quick prayers + recharging prayer at altars
      - Dwarf multicannon support + anti decay
      - Guthans for healing
      - Safe spotting
      - Worldhopping when certain conditions are met
      - All magic spells supported + can re-equip staffs and setup autocast for you automatically
      - Progressive training system so the script can automatically switch training methods / equipment when it levels up.
      Intelligent looting system that supports the following:
      - Looting by item name or ID
      - Loot items by item price (E.g loot all items over 500gp)
      Ironman looting - Only loots from monsters you've killed
      - Loot using telekinetic grab
      - Bury bones you loot
      - High alching the loot you pickup
      - Accurate profit calculations & tracking
      - Automatically uses the looting bag & herb sack 
      And much much more...
      Magic features:
      The script is also an AIO Magic script that supports every single combat AND non combat magic spell available on the Regular,Ancient and Lunar spellbooks.
      Including:
      All combat spells
      All cursing spells
      All enchantment spells for jewelry and bolts
      Superheat item
      All teleport spells
      All alchemy spells ( Can combo alch between casts to double your xp )
      Splashing
      The script can also train with the following lunar spells!
      Humidify
      Plank make
      Superglass make
      Tan leather
      Spin flax
      String Jewellery
      and More!
      Purchase info and script trial info:
      Packages:
      Free Trial
      Price: $FREE
      Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy
      1 month Package
      Price: $10
      VIP is not required to run the script
      The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 1 month
      Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums

2 week Package
      Price: $6
      VIP is not required to run the script
      The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 2 weeks
      Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums
      To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below:
      TRiBot Repository | Optimus Combat & Magic

Gallery:

• Our picks

• [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

we’re doing a giveaway! 

The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

How to enter:

Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

Your favorite script

Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

Who can enter?

Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

-- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

Bonus points

Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

*no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

-- Vote Below -- 
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.

These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

What information would you like to see in the blogs?

👇 [TEASER] 👇

We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

Stay tuned.

- RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

Windows

EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe

MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi

Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip

Mac OS

Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg

Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz

Unix/Linux

Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh

RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm

DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb

Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz

Platform Independent

JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar

Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.

Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions

Add check for bundled JDK

Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present

Set the current java as the first available list entry

Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links

Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version

Update icon images

Reduce the number of HTTP calls
      • 25 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
      • 39 replies