Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

L B

Is it worth Botting?

7 posts in this topic

Dear TriBot users,

You may not know me but I have been in the Runescape botting scene for over 9 years.

I have one question, as I keep slipping in and out of botting....  is it still possible to run 20-60 bots and make decent money without bans? As recent as 4 months ago I tried another botfarm and my accounts were all banned with in a week, which frustrates me more than low gp/h.

Your opinions and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

LB / Harry

If you bot smart and creatively instead of just following what everyone else is doing, yea its worth it. If you can't think for yourself and just see "oh look rc bots are common, lets do those!" then no.

Not realistically. Bans are much heavier; even for private methods. Sure, if you're one of the very few people who know how to game the current system, you can. But you're not. 

Nothing like it was a couple months ago where you could bot whatever pretty much 24/7 as long as you did a few simple tricks. Needs a lot more work now. 

There will always be bans. You just have to figure out a way to keep them running long enough to pay for the bonds + profit enough to make it worthwhile creating new accounts.

I highly recommend putting aside 10-20M to invest in different methods and account builds to find the best one.

Edited by Dukat