Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.231_0

23 posts in this topic

This release features:

• Update to WorldHopper API
    • Added WorldHopper#getRandomWorld(boolean members, boolean deadman)
    • Added WorldHopper#isMembers(..)
    • Added WorldHopper#isDeadman(..)
  • Fixed LoginBot
    • It seems I forgot to copy the fix from my testing script to the API. Now the problem is actually fixed.
  • The debug boxes now support 1000 lines of debug instead of 100.
  • Added a toggle-able setting for whether TRiBot will use hook storage. It's off by default to prevent problems with new users. But most users should be able to leave it on without troubles.
14 people like this

This release features:

• Update to WorldHopper API
    • Added WorldHopper#getRandomWorld(boolean members, boolean deadman)
    • Added WorldHopper#isMembers(..)
    • Added WorldHopper#isDeadman(..)
  • Fixed LoginBot
    • It seems I forgot to copy the fix from my testing script to the API. Now the problem is actually fixed.
  • The debug boxes now support 1000 lines of debug instead of 100.
  • Added a toggle-able setting for whether TRiBot will use hook storage. It's off by default to prevent problems with new users. But most users should be able to leave it on without troubles.

No more deleting hooks.dat problems.. woot

2 people like this

• Fixed LoginBot

I can finally feel at peace! haha :)

Nice updates

Nice updates. I'd love to get into scripting but it seems my local scripts don't appear in the script manager.

Nice updates. I'd love to get into scripting but it seems my local scripts don't appear in the script manager.

You need to be VIP.

You need to be VIP.

Thanks, I figured as much. I'll have to wait until I get back to work again then. Post-surgery sucks. No pay  :dodgy:

Does this update fixes RS clients detection?

Nope. I'm still working on fixing the detection. I'm close to being finished coding though.

• Fixed LoginBot

What was the problem you fixed?

Ok, has anyone had issues with break handler when using multiple tabs?
If this is in wrong place or goes off topic please feel free to move this where it belongs.

Ok, has anyone had issues with break handler when using multiple tabs?

If this is in wrong place or goes off topic please feel free to move this where it belongs.

Yes, I would recommend using multiple clients instead of tabs. Also, if you have any questions, ask in the "Help" section.

1 person likes this