Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
Ponzi

[ABCL] pWine [Wine Drinker/Filler/Maker] - BETA

pWine

Hello Triboter's this is my first script released to the public and would like as much feed back as possible on future scripts! Planning to re-code this later on with more efficient code and plan to release more scripts in the future.

Features:

Profit can range from 70-100k depends on prices.

ABCL possibly 10 didn't add up the points.

Makes Wines

Fills Jugs (Supported locations G.E, Falador West Bank)

Drinks Jugs of wine and bad wines

q9M728a.gif

Ym5tqCJ.png

Edited by Ponzi
  • Like 2

sweet thank you very much, good job so far so good :)

EDIT:

The script deposits Jugs of water then closes the bank and re-opens it to withdraw wine  :s hopefully this doesn't get me banned 

Edited by rizla666

Can you please make the script drink whilst running? It saves a lot of time :) Awesome script anyhow, thanks for making it!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By idkfa
      It seems that with the upcoming updates the green dragon, zammy wine, zaff's staves and rune shop bots will be eliminated by a targeted attempt from Jagex. Especially the first two are pretty iconic scripts. What do you guys think?

• By lawjestaw
      Request: WIne of zamarok grabber
      Description: The script shoulda be able to use the falador teleport spell , and grab the wines with the fastest speed possible 
      Payment Amount: We can discuss in private
      Time: less than 5 days
      Additional: live:lawjestaw_2 my skype , pm me here or there
    • By lawjestaw
      Hi
      i am looking for a f2p wine of zamoark script
      Live:lawjestaw_2 
      please send me a msg so we can discuss
      By Guest
      hey everyone, lately I have been on the search for a zamorak wine grabber that operates at the chaos alter at approx. level 30-40 wildy. this is a great location for a script to telegrab wines of zamorak as there is low traffic of other players, also a feature to use a looting bag. this lets the script telegrab a whole invent of wines and put them inside the looting bag, to then continue telegrabbing a second invent before banking and making its way back.

I have seen other players botting this but very few.. but can not find the script they use or maybe they are private to them.
      can anyone help ?
    • By Sphiinx
      SPX AIO Cooker

Repository Link

Features

JavaFX GUI Ability to submit bug reports through the GUI. Interactive paint Show GUI (Change settings during runtime) Hide paint Take screenshot Print StackTrace General stats Combat stats Supports wines Supports almost all food Stop at a specific level Stop at a specific amount of food cooked Handles doors Custom cursor  

Locations

Catherby Cooking Guild West Falador East Falador 1 East Falador 2 Al Kharid Rogues Den Wines anywhere  

GUI

Progress Reports

Change Log

• By Straxer
      Script name: EmptyVinegar
      Script author: Straxer
      Current version: 1.01
      #[1.01]
      - Removed leftover debuging code
      - Speed impovements, now 3900 jugs per hour!!
      #[1.00] 
      - First public release
      Current efficiency: 3900+ Jugs per hour
      Requirements:  Rag and Bone Man quest started (NOTE: no requirments to start the quest!)
      Description:  Buys vinegar for 1 coin each from the Wine Shop in Draynor. Empties the vinegar to obtain Jugs. Banks.
      Start in Draynor bank with coins in either bank or inventory.
      Features:
      Empties vinegars while going to bank Hops world when shop out of vinegars  - Avoids PvP worlds GUI with Run Time, Jugs banked, and Jugs per hour Normal distributed sleep times as AntiBan measure Multiple failsafes to avoid getting stuck  
      Source code: http://hostcode.sourceforge.net/view/5562  |  Constructive criticism is appreciated! 
      My skype: straxer4
      Repository link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/1871

1 hour progress picture:

"A Friend" inspired me to make the script
      Here is the video that inspired me: 

• By Razre
      QuitWhining
      Version 1.0

This is an extremely basic script that makes wines. Threw it together because I couldn't be bothered getting 50-something cooking for heroes quest. Now, this script is extremely basic and was put together in a matter of less than 10 minutes. It's not the best script in the world, nor will i expect it to run flawlessly for 100 hours.

This was mainly created with the intention of babysitting this on one of my other monitors. Do not leave this unattended as there are no fail-safes implemented etc.

Following how basic it is, the only things required for this script to run, is the following;

Grapes Jugs of wine  
      Thankfully with the flexibility of the current API, it shouldn't matter where these items are located in your bank, but as always, it will probably save time (in the startup) for the items to be place in the top row of your bank.

If you run into any problems, don't hesitate to send me a PM(I'd prefer a PM rather than congestion on the thread) Most likely there will be a few errors, but I've been watching over this script for 45 minutes and haven't run into any problems.

Code is below, or class download is here.

Submitted to repository. 
      Edit; Denied. Most likely as it doesn't have any antibans and TriBot wants to part itself from anybody complaining about that. So just stick to placing the .class file in your script folder.

• By ITryNotToTroll
      Hi!

Features:
      Makes wines at any bank Has a paint What else do you want!? Locations:
      Be near a bank  

• Our picks

• Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• 1 reply
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 71 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies