Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gowoodson

Short term investment??

5 posts in this topic

I have a business proposition for anyone looking to buy gold who doesn't mind waiting. It will benefit the both of us.  How so... water filled vials.  We will use an example of 10m water filled vials.  They pretty much insta-sell for 4 each.  But can sell over time at 5 gp each.  Which I am doing now.  So here is what I am pitching.  I sell you 10m vials for 50$.  Which is pretty much me selling you the vials for 4.5 ea at a rate of 1.1$/m.  Equals out to about 49.5$.   But I am cheap so I want the extra $0.50.    So then you put the vials on the market for 5 each and wait about 2-3 days and they sell for 50m.   So in turn you waiting gives you an extra 5 mil and you are still under the market price of gold at 1.1$.

Pros for me: I do not have to sell vials then sell the gold. I get both done with 1 swipe. 
Pros for you: You get cheap gold by using a short term investment. 

Cons for you:  You have to wait to get your gold(so plan ahead).  Short term investment.

Cons for me: I lose 5mil in the process but I do not have to wait. 

I will go by first come first serve.  Must be trusted.  If you wanted you can even buy the vials for 4.5 each with gp if you do not want to use paypal.  Please let me know if anyone is interested.  It is good for anyone with money lieing around. 

If you really want a screenshot I can get you one. But if you really want to question someone why dont you do your homework first then start talking. You can edit your post when you do your homework.

Edited by gowoodson

If you really want a screenshot I can get you one. But if you really want to question someone why dont you do your homework first then start talking. You can edit your post when you do your homework.

kanye_west.jpg