Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TacoManStan

[FREE BETA] Tau Script Maker [Development Release]

202 posts in this topic

Hey guys here is a simple script i made (The best one i have made imo)

144a8e46262bb13d93b3db46be278e30.png7c3bc5bc558e4172cfb7dd00256e7291.png

How do i program the script to stop once it has run out of resources to use? I tried to look for ways to get the value change from the bank but i can only detect the change in the inventory. How can i further improve this script? Any help is appreciated thanks :)

I tried to make an enchanting script and this is the result

https://gyazo.com/b4396e611148bf58101e8e095594bf5a

It doesnt cast the spell at all it just bugs there am i doing something wrong??

Here is another simple script

https://gyazo.com/57a5ac495a416f09732e7d9a3d18fe95

https://gyazo.com/e58a44e78f156227ed119ab609085252

The banking on this one breaks often, it doesnt recognize that it didnt withdraw the pizza(s) and just tries to move along the script without even exiting the bank.

I had to use an 18 second wait timer because it would just spam the ingredients on one another and not let the "cooking" process finish. How do i tackle this? I tried using the Wait until the action finishes thing and it just went back to spamming right after :P

The same happens when i try to cook food on fire/range it doesnt let the cooking finish it just spams the next raw food on the fire. And for the life of me i cant get the "Use item on" action to cook my food with. It just presses the raw food and hovers over the range/fire and not do anything.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CREATING THIS AMAZING AND SIMPLE TO USE SCRIPT. I WILL BE LEARNING MORE AND WILL DEFINITELY BE BUYING THE PREMUIUM. :):):):)

THANKS ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Edited by Aibunker

1 hour ago, Aibunker said:

Hey guys here is a simple script i made (The best one i have made imo)

144a8e46262bb13d93b3db46be278e30.png7c3bc5bc558e4172cfb7dd00256e7291.png

How do i program the script to stop once it has run out of resources to use? I tried to look for ways to get the value change from the bank but i can only detect the change in the inventory. How can i further improve this script? Any help is appreciated thanks :)

I tried to make an enchanting script and this is the result

https://gyazo.com/b4396e611148bf58101e8e095594bf5a

It doesnt cast the spell at all it just bugs there am i doing something wrong??

Here is another simple script

https://gyazo.com/57a5ac495a416f09732e7d9a3d18fe95

https://gyazo.com/e58a44e78f156227ed119ab609085252

The banking on this one breaks often, it doesnt recognize that it didnt withdraw the pizza(s) and just tries to move along the script without even exiting the bank.

I had to use an 18 second wait timer because it would just spam the ingredients on one another and not let the "cooking" process finish. How do i tackle this? I tried using the Wait until the action finishes thing and it just went back to spamming right after :P

The same happens when i try to cook food on fire/range it doesnt let the cooking finish it just spams the next raw food on the fire. And for the life of me i cant get the "Use item on" action to cook my food with. It just presses the raw food and hovers over the range/fire and not do anything.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CREATING THIS AMAZING AND SIMPLE TO USE SCRIPT. I WILL BE LEARNING MORE AND WILL DEFINITELY BE BUYING THE PREMUIUM. :):):):)

THANKS ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

hey, i hope i can help you out a little bit :)

1) How do i program the script to stop once it has run out of resources to use?
try to use  conditionals -> If ... "0" items available then do this..

2) It doesnt cast the spell at all it just bugs there am i doing something wrong??
I am pretty sure it is a script issue ; unfortunately it is a free script right and @tacomanstan is working on his premium ones right now! (No ETA for Prem. Script maker available)

3) The banking on this one breaks often
Which bank are you using? If its GE try to use a chest for example in castle wars to avoid missclicks (personal suggestion)

4) spam the ingredients on one another and not let the "cooking" process finish
Try to work with the animations, you can grab the animation ID´s from here (on the client) YKv6N6H.png

I noticed that you are trying to goldfarm, you might aswell give the Tau Ge script a chance, feel free to use the trial!

4 minutes ago, Butta said:

hey, i hope i can help you out a little bit :)

1) How do i program the script to stop once it has run out of resources to use?
try to use  conditionals -> If ... "0" items available then do this..

2) It doesnt cast the spell at all it just bugs there am i doing something wrong??
I am pretty sure it is a script issue ; unfortunately it is a free script right and @tacomanstan is working on his premium ones right now! (No ETA for Prem. Script maker available)

3) The banking on this one breaks often
Which bank are you using? If its GE try to use a chest for example in castle wars to avoid missclicks (personal suggestion)

4) spam the ingredients on one another and not let the "cooking" process finish
Try to work with the animations, you can grab the animation ID´s from here (on the client) YKv6N6H.png

I noticed that you are trying to goldfarm, you might aswell give the Tau Ge script a chance, feel free to use the trial!

Thanks for replying so fast i will try them out right now

As for the GE script i used the triall but i didnt have a good list of items and i dont have the cashstack on hand atm to maintain a GE bot. Thanks for a suggestion cant wait for the premium version of this script.

Great work guys :)

19 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

Not sure why but GUI doesn't show up. I think I have newest java version.

I have never had this issue. sometimes it takes a while to load the GUI though.

hey  i have this super annoying problem and i have no idea whats happening but pretty much i just downloaded the script and got the updates required. when i drag the commands to where (the tutorial says) i need to drag it (to the right of the command list) it has that circle with a line through it meaning there is an error and it wont let me do anything. pretty much i cant start a making a script because i cant put commands in... PLEASE help me someone

Hey, i think ever since the last update there is a problem where the script instead of withdrawing things from bank clicks on enable/disable  :"always set placeholders"

Edited by Biafra

On 12.4.2016 at 3:02 PM, bazinga said:

hey  i have this super annoying problem and i have no idea whats happening but pretty much i just downloaded the script and got the updates required. when i drag the commands to where (the tutorial says) i need to drag it (to the right of the command list) it has that circle with a line through it meaning there is an error and it wont let me do anything. pretty much i cant start a making a script because i cant put commands in... PLEASE help me someone

Please join our Discord chat - it is really jhard to help someone with a lack of information.

6 minutes ago, Biafra said:

Hey, i think ever since the last update there is a problem where the script doesnt recognize the items when i try to add command: " click on vial of water" i get "click on null" instead and nothing happens.

We are aware that there are issues, that is why the script is in BETA currently. @TacoManStan has other script priorities.

If you are trying to Goldfarm, you might aswell give "TAU Grand Exchange" - script (Trial) a chance which you can find here:

Is it possible to start my already made script with command line? If not could you add this feature? :) 

still waiting for answer 

Edited by SerialCerealKiller
no answer
1 person likes this

Discord chat is empty :(

Im trying to make a miner , theres differnt objects ids for the rocks, how do i get it to move on from one rock to to next?

At the moment it will click on the rock mine it and keep clicking it?

fc090935c39cbef59364a7e8d578f9b7.png

Edited by iprocheat

Important

Does anyone use this script anymore? Is it even worth keeping on the repository until I can get working on it again? I'd rather limit the amount of unfinished work I have available.

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, TacoManStan said:

Important

Does anyone use this script anymore? Is it even worth keeping on the repository until I can get working on it again? I'd rather limit the amount of unfinished work I have available.

I love the script, it has a TON of potential, just some minor bugs. I'd say it's worth keeping up!

When you do get to working on it again I'd be happy to work with you through the Beta. 

On 1.5.2016 at 3:42 AM, disav said:

I love the script, it has a TON of potential, just some minor bugs. I'd say it's worth keeping up!

When you do get to working on it again I'd be happy to work with you through the Beta. 

On 2.5.2016 at 5:44 PM, SerialCerealKiller said:

I use this script too. Could you add a feature to start already made script with command line?

There is no ETA. Tacomanstan has higher priorities right now!

On 8.7.2016 at 0:56 AM, guywithlsd said:

is this working?

This script is kind of outdated.
Some parts can (!) work, you can only find out by trying it out.

@TacoManStan has currently higher priorities.

If anyone of you is trying to make money, i can highly recommend TAU Grand Exchange script.
It has a
free trial.

So i can confirm that more ore less this script still works. It's not that some options can work, but it's lacking alot of options to make it more useful.

Would pay 20$-30$ for lifetime 2 Auth if this would be finished : D

Managed to make simple cannoner with repair option. Would not leave it for longer periods of time, but 1-2 hours is O.K. and nice xp too.

I know that this script is in standby, but can any one give me the confirmation if withdrawaling itms from the bank is bugged?

for me just clicks on the symbol to lock the items. But i don't know if I did something wrong or not...

@TacoManStan The script is very user friendly, i'm trying to maually decant potions from (4) to (1) by using empty vials on the dosed potions, however it will sometimes decant a potion into two (2) doses, but then try use the empty vial (that is no longer empty) on another (4) dose? is this due to it reading it as an empty vial very quickly? like is there a way to make a slight delay and would that fix it?

58 minutes ago, HaydenTaylor said:

@TacoManStan The script is very user friendly, i'm trying to maually decant potions from (4) to (1) by using empty vials on the dosed potions, however it will sometimes decant a potion into two (2) doses, but then try use the empty vial (that is no longer empty) on another (4) dose? is this due to it reading it as an empty vial very quickly? like is there a way to make a slight delay and would that fix it?

On 10/07/2016 at 8:06 PM, Butta said:

This script is kind of outdated.
Some parts can (!) work, you can only find out by trying it out.

@TacoManStan has currently higher priorities.

If anyone of you is trying to make money, i can highly recommend TAU Grand Exchange script.
It has a
free trial.

^

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Butta said:

^

Thanks I guess Butta, i would love to see him work on this! Assume's is rather pricey and isn't as straight forward! Also 20 minutes is nothing to figure out if you wanna fork that out! Do you know if there is a repo for the users of Logic pro to upload?