Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TacoManStan

[FREE BETA] Tau Script Maker [Development Release]

202 posts in this topic

Not even close actually. The script uses an incredibly advanced high-level framework that allows users to make advanced scripts with only using a couple of blocks.

You need to update your Java version.

Alright thanks for clearing that up!

The walking action descriptions are longer than the allowed text in the box and you cannot see all of it. I suggest being able to click the action or condition, putting mouse over the box and the ability to scroll through the text "if needed".

The walking action descriptions are longer than the allowed text in the box and you cannot see all of it. I suggest being able to click the action or condition, putting mouse over the box and the ability to scroll through the text "if needed".

You can click on a block and the area will be expanded.

@TacoManStan

I do click (object) with option -> then i do condition, if player in combat - click inventory item with option eat. And block don't work.

If i  remove any form of condition with player being in combat, block works and does what i need.

I tryed: Action -> do action if -> if my player in combat -> action click item with Eat -> go to start.

then i tryed: Action -> click and wait -> click item in inventory with "Eat" -> condition if player in combat

So it's strange, because i could do that before last update.

@TacoManStan

@TacoManStan

I do click (object) with option -> then i do condition, if player in combat - click inventory item with option eat. And block don't work.

If i  remove any form of condition with player being in combat, block works and does what i need.

I tryed: Action -> do action if -> if my player in combat -> action click item with Eat -> go to start.

then i tryed: Action -> click and wait -> click item in inventory with "Eat" -> condition if player in combat

So it's strange, because i could do that before last update.

As @Butta said, please join the Discord Tau Script Maker Development Chat. Will help tremendously with communication.

Could you add Tan Leather to the list of spells please?

It's the spell I wanted too haha, if it can be added easily I'd love it!

Edited by blame10

Just started toying with this script and I'm very impressed! Anyone able to help me get through some finer points in over skype?! I'm excited to try to make my own monster killer and banker for Deadman mode!

@hp2311x

how can i implement a 'make all' into something?

Depends what you mean by that. If you're talking about clicking an interface, you want to use the Click block, and then use any value that allows you to choose an interface. I would recommend using the Interface with Name value.

Edited by TacoManStan

I'm trying to make a simple combat script, how do I check if NPC is currently not in combat (if NPC !inCombat) , I've had a look around and can't find the NPC in combat?

Great script though, really handy!

I'm trying to make a simple combat script, how do I check if NPC is currently not in combat (if NPC !inCombat) , I've had a look around and can't find the NPC in combat?

Great script though, really handy!

It will be under Conditions -> Characters.

It will be under Conditions -> Characters.

Last time I checked there is only Player related conditions and not NPC, I will have another look now.

Edit: I only see "Player  near with random name" , "Player with name" - Nothing about an NPC.

Edited by SlayeRRR

Last time I checked there is only Player related conditions and not NPC, I will have another look now.

Edit: I only see "Player  near with random name" , "Player with name" - Nothing about an NPC.

Look under the NPCs tag.

@SlayeRRR

Ah okay, I see the issue. Will be fixed in the next patch.

Awesome! Keep up the good work, this is an amazing tool I can use until I move over to Java and try my own script building.

Thanks for the combat update with the NPC's, I'm also trying make a script that will attack players that are skulled but you can only select random players with the name text, instead of just anyone.

Thanks for the combat update with the NPC's, I'm also trying make a script that will attack players that are skulled but you can only select random players with the name text, instead of just anyone.

I'll be working on adding filters to the script, so you can setup your own filters for retrieving players, npcs, items, or any other type of group.

I'll be working on adding filters to the script, so you can setup your own filters for retrieving players, npcs, items, or any other type of group.

So in the mean time it's not possible? This would be awesome for Deadmode sniping.

So in the mean time it's not possible? This would be awesome for Deadmode sniping.

It is possible using a loop, but that would be inefficient anyways.

Would it be hard to make a firemaking script with this? 

Also, is the anti-ban good? I'm using it for my maxed pure and don't wanna get rekd with a ban lol

@idrisity

Would it be hard to make a firemaking script with this? 

Not at all.

Also, is the anti-ban good? I'm using it for my maxed pure and don't wanna get rekd with a ban lol

Yes.

1 person likes this