Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TacoManStan

[FREE BETA] Tau Script Maker [Development Release]

202 posts in this topic

This is a awesome Script maker. I always wanted to test one out and here it is.

Testing at the moment.

I will post back my results. 

Thank you once again for this mate.

Edited by Typ33

This is a awesome Script maker. I always wanted to test one out and here it is.

Testing at the moment.

I will post back my results. 

Thank you once again for this mate.

Of course! If you have any questions or comments feel free to join the dev chat or post another comment here.

Something that could be convenient for you regarding magic spells; allowing us to just create a box (in this case a box for the spell we want to cast). Like this:

V5tBI7K.png

Would save you some time from adding every spell in the game. But it's up to you of course! Looking great btw, also the builtin antiban is a really solid idea. Just waiting for spells to work so I can create a script with this. :)

Edited by blame10

I would like to make an cooking Script at Edgeville.

1. Having some trouble with opening gates.

2. Clicking food on Stove

Edited by Typ33

How would I get the script to click an whole inventory of items? When I try it, it just clicks one.

@TacoManStan

You could put them in a Do Actions While block, or you could wait for the Click All block that I will be adding shortly.

@blame10

Something that could be convenient for you regarding magic spells; allowing us to just create a box (in this case a box for the spell we want to cast). Like this:

V5tBI7K.png

Would save you some time from adding every spell in the game. But it's up to you of course! Looking great btw, also the builtin antiban is a really solid idea. Just waiting for spells to work so I can create a script with this. :)

Spells should already work, do they not? Under Actions -> Skills -> Magic?

@Typ33

I would like to make an cooking Script at Edgeville.

1. Having some trouble with opening gates.

2. Clicking food on Stove

1. There's currently a bug with walking, being fixed in the next patch.
  2. Food will be added either in the next patch or the patch after that.
Edited by TacoManStan

Oh, I thought they weren't added yet because when I tried to add one it just showed a blank area. I am currently botting up my magic level for a spell so I will try again when it's done.

Oh, I thought they weren't added yet because when I tried to add one it just showed a blank area. I am currently botting up my magic level for a spell so I will try again when it's done.

Ah, sorry I forgot, there is a bug with magic blocks that I've fixed in my local version. Once I'm done fixing this other bug, I'll release the update.

1 person likes this

Hmm, alright. That's an odd bug, I'll look into it, thanks.

Cool. I was thinking maybe you could small feature - eat if health is that or that. would expand this script to hige possibilities.

Cool. I was thinking maybe you could small feature - eat if health is that or that. would expand this script to hige possibilities.

I will be adding HP as a value today, at which point you can do that using a Compare Condition block.

1 person likes this

This is very exciting! Good luck. I used to code, and I will definitely be using this!

1 person likes this

Just posted a pretty big update with a fair number of features that a lot of people have been asking for. Is there anything in particular that you are still missing and can't do with the currently available blocks/values, please let me know.

Just posted a pretty big update with a fair number of features that a lot of people have been asking for. Is there anything in particular that you are still missing and can't do with the currently available blocks/values, please let me know.

I haven't had time to use the script yet, but can you tell me if after I make a script and successfully complete it, does it transfer all the data into the API nomenclature, or does it stay as blocks in your program?

I haven't had time to use the script yet, but can you tell me if after I make a script and successfully complete it, does it transfer all the data into the API nomenclature, or does it stay as blocks in your program?

Not sure what you mean by nomenclature in this context, but it doesn't generate code if that is what you are asking.

Not sure what you mean by nomenclature in this context, but it doesn't generate code if that is what you are asking.

That's exactly what I was asking. Let's say down the line I wanted some help with the code as to figure out something that could work better and include it using the API mixed into your script program, that would be impossible. Will there ever be a way to transfer it into code?

That's exactly what I was asking. Let's say down the line I wanted some help with the code as to figure out something that could work better and include it using the API mixed into your script program, that would be impossible. Will there ever be a way to transfer it into code?

Almost definitely not. The way the program runs doesn't have anything to do with code, and a vast majority of it runs on my complex high-level framework, so unfortunately it wouldn't be relevant code anyways.

error.png

what is happening?

When I start the script it says it's downloading, then says it's starting - then unable to start due to unknown reason. then stops script

Edited by Chaddyboy

Almost definitely not. The way the program runs doesn't have anything to do with code, and a vast majority of it runs on my complex high-level framework, so unfortunately it wouldn't be relevant code anyways.

I don't understand, isn't your script just pulling code from the API and making it in a simplified version?

I don't understand, isn't your script just pulling code from the API and making it in a simplified version?

Not even close actually. The script uses an incredibly advanced high-level framework that allows users to make advanced scripts with only using a couple of blocks.

error.png

what is happening?

When I start the script it says it's downloading, then says it's starting - then unable to start due to unknown reason. then stops script

You need to update your Java version.

1 person likes this