Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TacoManStan

[FREE BETA] Tau Script Maker [Development Release]

202 posts in this topic

A big update is going to be rolled out today, stay tuned!

@TacoManStan

Is it possible for it to add condition that waits for inventory to be empty excluding some item(s)? Ie to say when you smith bars you need the hammer so the inventory wont be exactly empty.

I'll be adding condition blocks such as "Inventory Contains All", "Inventory Contains All Except", etc. You can then use those in a "Wait for Condition" block to achieve the effect you are looking for.

confused as how i get it to click an interface: it has space for 3 variables; but i only know the interface parent and child id?
would be nice to add a click (x, y, offset) feature; currently trying to make teleportation using interfaces and kinda complicated XD

lovley work! this script is amazing so far!

confused as how i get it to click an interface: it has space for 3 variables; but i only know the interface parent and child id?

would be nice to add a click (x, y, offset) feature; currently trying to make teleportation using interfaces and kinda complicated XD

lovley work! this script is amazing so far!

@hp2311

1. I'll be adding more interface blocks today.
  2. I'd recommend using the Interface with Text block instead. It's more reliable and easier for most things, unless you are clicking an interface with no text.
  3. This won't be added today, but I'll be adding most teleportation methods as their own blocks.

I'm unable to click and drag actions from the left hand side to the central area as demonstrated in the video. My cursor never turns into this icon  Cursor%20drag%20move.png it just stays as the cancel icon.

I'm unable to click and drag actions from the left hand side to the central area as demonstrated in the video. My cursor never turns into this icon  Cursor%20drag%20move.png it just stays as the cancel icon.

@IceKontroI Does the script throw any errors? Also what OS are you using?

@IceKontroI Does the script throw any errors? Also what OS are you using?

Operating system is Windows XP inside a virtual machine. No exceptions were thrown really, it just doesn't allow me to drag and drop for some reason.

I tried running the script in Windows 7 (not virtual machine) and I got the following error message that prevented the script from even starting.

• [18:53:52] Script Started: Tau Script Maker BETA.
  • [18:53:52] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/scene/control/DialogPane
  • [18:53:52] at scripts.scripting.scriptmaker.gui.settings.SettingsController.(SettingsController.java:50)
  • [18:53:52] at scripts.scripting.scriptmaker.gui.ScriptMakerController.(ScriptMakerController.java:68)
  • [18:53:52] at scripts.scripting.scriptmaker.TauScriptMaker.I(TauScriptMaker.java:30)
  • [18:53:52] at scripts.starfox.frameworks.fxframework.ScriptFX.G(ScriptFX.java:262)
  • [18:53:52] at scripts.starfox.frameworks.fxframework.ScriptFX.run(ScriptFX.java:120)
  • [18:53:52] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [18:53:52] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javafx.scene.control.DialogPane
  • [18:53:52] at java.lang.ClassLoader.findClass(ClassLoader.java:574)
  • [18:53:52] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:467)
  • [18:53:52] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:385)
  • [18:53:52] at obf.Qg.loadClass(wj:17)
  • [18:53:52] ... 6 more
  • [18:53:52] Tau Script Maker BETA has stopped. Reason: Unknown
  • [18:53:53] Script Ended: Tau Script Maker BETA. 

Windows 7 is running Java 1.8.0_25

Windows XP is running Java 1.8.0_60

Gonna update Java and see if it changes anything.

EDIT: Didn't change anything. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I start the script, click on "New Script" set up a name and then try to left click drag items from the left section to the middle area where everything is supposed to go.

Edited by IceKontroI

Operating system is Windows XP inside a virtual machine. No exceptions were thrown really, it just doesn't allow me to drag and drop for some reason.

I tried running the script in Windows 7 (not virtual machine) and I got the following error message that prevented the script from even starting.

• [18:53:52] Script Started: Tau Script Maker BETA.
  • [18:53:52] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/scene/control/DialogPane
  • [18:53:52] at scripts.scripting.scriptmaker.gui.settings.SettingsController.(SettingsController.java:50)
  • [18:53:52] at scripts.scripting.scriptmaker.gui.ScriptMakerController.(ScriptMakerController.java:68)
  • [18:53:52] at scripts.scripting.scriptmaker.TauScriptMaker.I(TauScriptMaker.java:30)
  • [18:53:52] at scripts.starfox.frameworks.fxframework.ScriptFX.G(ScriptFX.java:262)
  • [18:53:52] at scripts.starfox.frameworks.fxframework.ScriptFX.run(ScriptFX.java:120)
  • [18:53:52] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [18:53:52] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javafx.scene.control.DialogPane
  • [18:53:52] at java.lang.ClassLoader.findClass(ClassLoader.java:574)
  • [18:53:52] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:467)
  • [18:53:52] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:385)
  • [18:53:52] at obf.Qg.loadClass(wj:17)
  • [18:53:52] ... 6 more
  • [18:53:52] Tau Script Maker BETA has stopped. Reason: Unknown
  • [18:53:53] Script Ended: Tau Script Maker BETA. 

Windows 7 is running Java 1.8.0_25

Windows XP is running Java 1.8.0_60

Gonna update Java and see if it changes anything.

Yes, you need at least java 1.8.0_60 for the script to work, I completely forgot to mention that.

Yes, you need at least java 1.8.0_60 for the script to work, I completely forgot to mention that.

Alright, got it working on my Win 7 after downloading the latest Java. Still won't work on Windows XP even with latest Java installed. When I release the mouse button to drop the item into the main area, nothing happens. The mouse still never changes to a Cursor%20drag%20move.png to indicate that I can drop for example the "Click" action.

Alright, got it working on my Win 7 after downloading the latest Java. Still won't work on Windows XP even with latest Java installed. When I release the mouse button to drop the item into the main area, nothing happens. The mouse still never changes to a Cursor%20drag%20move.png to indicate that I can drop for example the "Click" action.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that it's because you're running Windows XP.

A new update has been posted! The next things I will be working on are:

1. Magic (selecting and casting)
  2. Combat (eating, equipment management, drinking potions, etc)

Oh boy...

Tested for 2 mins - there is no interaction with objects? I htink this should be top priority..without that it's to dam limited.

Add automatic teleportation detection, so we don't need to add every ring of dueling charge failsafe.

Will test this thing in near future for sure.

Oh boy...

Tested for 2 mins - there is no interaction with objects? I htink this should be top priority..without that it's to dam limited.

Add automatic teleportation detection, so we don't need to add every ring of dueling charge failsafe.

Will test this thing in near future for sure.

@guywithlsd

d117bba170013f0fc8de3a0016748f35.png

@TacoManStan I have a feature request. Can you add quest state detection? So for example it will detect if you have started a quest and if so what to do next to complete the quest? That way we could make efficient quest scripts.

Also talking in and detecting friendschat could make trading a mule possible. This would also be very usefull for farms.

Since the last update interacting with npc's is working perfect! Your script might become the only one we ever have to use :D

Edited by botuser420

I'm missing tool to let me jump from one line to line.

For example.

I do line -

A. if object xxxx on screen, click action "grab"

B. wait 4 secs

And then, there is no way to failsafe this condition / action, like this for example ->

C. if object xxxx is on screen, repeat line A.

D .If object is not on screen, hop world

E . Repeat from line A.

Your script could, for example do wine grabbing, but if i have laggy vps / internet or anythimg, it would miss most of the wine because there is no way to repeat your previous line incase something goes wrong..or i missed something?

@guywithlsd

I'm missing tool to let me jump from one line to line.
For example.
I do line -
A. if object xxxx on screen, click action "grab"
B. wait 4 secs
And then, there is no way to failsafe this condition / action, like this for example ->
C. if object xxxx is on screen, repeat line A.
D .If object is not on screen, hop world
E . Repeat from line A.

Your script could, for example do wine grabbing, but if i have laggy vps / internet or anythimg, it would miss most of the wine because there is no way to repeat your previous line incase something goes wrong..or i missed something?

You may have used Logic Pro before and are used to GoTo statements, or you are just used to that form of programming. I may add GoTo in the future, but typically you don't want to code that way.

Instead, you want to use a "Do Actions Until" block (essentially a while loop fro those who know programming). I'll use your example:
(note the anything in < > means a value, same as how you wrote "object xxx")

Do Actions Until    Condition: <object> is on the screen    Action 1: Click <object> with action <action>    Action 2: Wait 4 secondsIf    Condition: <object> is not on the screen    Action 1: Hop to <world>

_

@botuser420

Can you add quest state detection? So for example it will detect if you have started a quest and if so what to do next to complete the quest? That way we could make efficient quest scripts.

Yes, I will be adding quest blocks at some point in the near future. One thing to note though is that quest states are settings, so that will come with when I add the setting listener and setting blocks (which will have its own tutorial video to go along with it when it is released).

Also talking in and detecting friendschat could make trading a mule possible. This would also be very usefull for farms.

Chat blocks and values will be added sometime by the end of the weekend. Listeners (meaning listening to the chat for messages) will also be added at some point, but most likely not today.

If anyone has any more questions, feel free to join the development chat. (You can still post on the thread as well of course)

Edited by TacoManStan
1 person likes this

This looks awesome! 

Any chance of you adding doing multiple skills during a run? Such as woodcutting for x amount of time, then using the logs cut to start fletching. 

Nonetheless, looks really good! :)

This looks awesome! 

Any chance of you adding doing multiple skills during a run? Such as woodcutting for x amount of time, then using the logs cut to start fletching. 

Nonetheless, looks really good! :)

Yes, once I add timers you will be able to do that easily

1 person likes this

Yes, once I add timers you will be able to do that easily

what kind of timers you plan to get, and they going to work? Was going to ask.

For example - Go back to world X after 10 minutes?

Edited by guywithlsd

what kind of timers you plan to get, and they going to work? Was going to ask.

For example - Go back to world X after 10 minutes?

I'm not 100% sure how I'm going to set them up yet. We'll see.

I'm going to attempt and make a woodcutting script to WC more efficiently. I will try to update and post screenshots as I can. :)

I'm going to attempt and make a woodcutting script to WC more efficiently. I will try to update and post screenshots as I can. :)

Awesome! Let me know how it goes, and if you have any questions I'd recommend joining the development chat.

@guywithlsd

You may have used Logic Pro before and are used to GoTo statements, or you are just used to that form of programming. I may add GoTo in the future, but typically you don't want to code that way.

Instead, you want to use a "Do Actions Until" block (essentially a while loop fro those who know programming). I'll use your example:

(note the anything in < > means a value, same as how you wrote "object xxx")

Do Actions Until    Condition: <object> is on the screen    Action 1: Click <object> with action <action>    Action 2: Wait 4 secondsIf    Condition: <object> is not on the screen    Action 1: Hop to <world>

Condition: <object> is on the screen

Action 1: Click <object> with action <action>

I checked condition and there is no options like this or anything like that. there is only few conditions you can use very limited.

So question would be - sinc this is beta, you only put here those basics, and you will update this script with alot more conditions and stuff right? or, i am so blind and stupid that i can't understand how to use this?

Condition: <object> is on the screen

Action 1: Click <object> with action <action>

I checked condition and there is no options like this or anything like that. there is only few conditions you can use very limited.

So question would be - sinc this is beta, you only put here those basics, and you will update this script with alot more conditions and stuff right? or, i am so blind and stupid that i can't understand how to use this?

watch the tutorial vid, it explains that the click object will make sure that the object is on screen

The Is On Screen condition block has not yet been added, that is correct. And yes, the condition blocks currently available are limited. I will be adding many more of them over the next couple of days and early next week.

This script requires java 8u60 as a minimum right? Funny is that the latest I can run is java 8u51 (1 version older). The 8u60 throws me errors when loading the client.( Tried centos 5, centos 6) Could someone help me/tell me how you install java 8u60 on specifically centos 5 or centos 6? (centos 5 preferably). I would really appreciate it