Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ughh

My first cycle

14 posts in this topic

Hey, 

Didn't think i'd ever be posting about steroids on a runescape botting website, but hey! why not haha

I've been lifting since i was 17 ( on and off unfortunately)

I am now 22 and have been more serious the last 2 years.

Please refrain from posting anything about being " too young" blah blah blah. If you aren't educated or have experience on steroids or bodybuilding then please don't post anything of the sort.

Anyway...

First cycle.

Test E 500mg/week , Dbol for kickstart 50mg ED

Test E 250mg twice/week 

Weeks 1-10

Dbol 50mg ED

weeks 1-4

PCT

Nolva

I also have aromasin on hand and have had to use it a few times now ( ill do a few days on then get off it)

Dbol - First 4 weeks of dbol were absolutely amazing.

I had no bad side effect - no gyno

( took milk thistle for liver support)

Workouts were aggressive, stronger in the gym and more focused.

Was a natural high throughout my whole day haha

First month - put on 14 pounds

Currently in week 6: still taking test E - up 18 pounds since day 1. Lost a little water weight, but lifts are the same. 

No gyno, so thats good! :D

Heigh - 6ft 1

Bench from 260-305

OHP from- 165-200

Squat - not high enough lol...

Edited by Ughh

I have been into lifting for a few years now, can't say I really approve of the steroid route but to each their own and I wish you the best of luck :D

I have been into lifting for a few years now, can't say I really approve of the steroid route but to each their own and I wish you the best of luck :D

Thank you :)

yea i didn't before.. but it's something i wanted to try just to see how it goes haha

I have been lifting religiously since age 15, reaching my capped maximum at age 19. Personally when I used dbol I had sluggish side effects, after I finally decided to quit it, I've been on a strict whey/Adderall/creatine diet ever since, Its works wonders for me, But the one downfall to this is that about a year ago I dumped my bike cos some asshole thought he was goanna try and race me in daddys RX8 and lead me into either dumping or head on with a semi. When I was laid up for about 2 months everything I gained seemed to evaporate, and with the lack of Adderall to function with my extreme mass of testosterone output my body went through weird phases of not being able to sleep and feeling super human, overall I'd always recommend my current method then the dbol. Happy lifting.

PS to anyone with age comments, read a men's health and fitness, It blatantly states that the ideal age for anabolic use is between adolescence of about 16-28, as the anabolic steroids can boost growth to an abnormal rate, witch above the maximum age range is detrimental to any further growth at that point.

1 person likes this

Like Adderall, but way better. Gives intense focus and makes you feel awake whenever you take it. I personally have stayed up for 90+ hours while on it, working out 5-6 times without any sleep whatsoever. But yes, it also supresses hunger. It basically makes you feel like you've had an amazing sleep and makes you ready to do anything, except its way safer than things like Ritalin or Adderall

It's the pill the movie Limitless was based off of, but don't expect it to completely flip your life or something. But I personally lost a bunch of weight on it, and then used it for energy to work out, worked wonders for me.  :)

Edited by 1234oldschool

Like Adderall, but way better. Gives intense focus and makes you feel awake whenever you take it. I personally have stayed up for 90+ hours while on it, working out 5-6 times without any sleep whatsoever. But yes, it also supresses hunger. It basically makes you feel like you've had an amazing sleep and makes you ready to do anything, except its way safer than things like Ritalin or Adderall

It's the pill the movie Limitless was based off of, but don't expect it to completely flip your life or something. But I personally lost a bunch of weight on it, and then used it for energy to work out, worked wonders for me.  :)

Hey, do you get off the internet or pharmacy?

@Ughh Just saw this thread. How were your results at the end? Noticed you're not using HCG as part of your pct... how did that workout for you? Also how are your bloods looking now?

Edited by kolom

Fuck the lifts went up like crazy bro. Dianabol tends to retain water so I believe a part of the 18 pounds would be water weight. 

How long do you plan to go off the juice before cycling again?