Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Encoded

Auto Lava Dragons Pro Development

30 posts in this topic

vA7inMe.png

Planned Features

- Magic/range support

- Customized safe spotting

- Pker detection + world hopping

- Loot bag support

- Grind scales

- Bury bones

- Staff support (including trident)

- Telegrab loot

- Alch items

- Potion support (stamina/energy/magic/range)

- Death walk

- Multiple travel and banking options

Please suggest any additional features you believe I am missing.

Expected release: delayed indefinitely

Edited by Encoded
9 people like this

Nice, looks very promising and exciting. Why so long for the release though?

This isn't my full time job.

Looking forward to this, I have 5-10 accounts currently afk splashing 24 hours a day and they all should be ready for this release!

lol one of these shitty scripts again, useless max 100k/h.  and until u even get visage, its in 1/10000

Edited by foebotting

• Choose whether to
    • Grind scales
    • Bury bones
    • Log out only if skulled or above certain level
    • Magic potions
    • Telegrab loot from a certain safespot
      • Customized safespotting: choose which particular dragon from selected safespot area
  • Wilderness Diary support
    • Wilderness Sword support
    • Lava Dragon Isle shortcut support
    • Edgeville/Wilderness Lever support
    • Ancient Obelisks support: able to choose your destination when teleporting through the Obelisks
  • Alching/camping mode
  • Detects items like
    • Chaos gauntlets
    • Smoke battlestaff/mystic smoke staff
    • Beacon ring (mage bonus)
    • Trident of the seas

lol one of these shitty scripts again, useless max 100k/h. and until u even get visage, its in 1/10000

You get paid to train mage+def/hp with a low chance of being banned if the pker detection is decent.

Edited by chrismoon
1 person likes this

• Choose whether to
    • Grind scales
    • Bury bones
    • Log out only if skulled or above certain level
    • Magic potions
    • Telegrab loot from a certain safespot
      • Customized safespotting: choose which particular dragon from selected safespot area
  • Wilderness Diary support
    • Wilderness Sword support
    • Lava Dragon Isle shortcut support
    • Edgeville/Wilderness Lever support
    • Ancient Obelisks support: able to choose your destination when teleporting through the Obelisks
  • Alching/camping mode
  • Detects items like
    • Chaos gauntlets
    • Smoke battlestaff/mystic smoke staff
    • Beacon ring (mage bonus)
    • Trident of the seas

You get paid to train mage+def/hp with a low chance of being banned if the pker detection is decent.

low chance of being banned lmfao, do you think a script that is on tribot is gonna be have a low ban rate?

low chance of being banned lmfao, do you think a script that is on tribot is gonna be have a low ban rate?

yes my accounts havent been banned in months. :) @foebotting

yes my accounts havent been banned in months. :) @foebotting

lies, but its something else. A public script such as this is like asking for a ban.

Just wait 1-2 week after the release, this script will have have a high ban rate even tho with all those useless antibans.

lies, but its something else. A public script such as this is like asking for a ban.

Just wait 1-2 week after the release, this script will have have a high ban rate even tho with all those useless antibans.

Don't buy it then and why are you so concerned about this script? I feel like you have purchased a private version and are salty that a public one is going to be released. Other than that reason, I have no clue why you seem to be so passionate about lava dragons.

I have an account with over 15 million fishing experience that has lasted for months casually fishing sharks and last I heard fishing was a high ban rate too.

Edited by Encoded
2 people like this

Do you have proof, or are you just spitting bs because of your past experiences? There are scripts on here that have been running for years (e.g. Encoded's fisher). Scripts can be written poorly or well done and if you look at his fisher, you can see a fuckton of multiple days progress report and that's soemthing

do you think a script that is on tribot is gonna be have a low ban rate?

I haven't had a single account banned in over 4 months, achieving multiple 99's since. I'd suggest learning how to bot before thinking your opinion is superior.

Current proggy of Encoded's script, and still going:

hHurgf2.png

For proof of not being banned after 19 hours:

981e574aba71b083e1cdf05bc812aea7.png

Edited by chrismoon

Will def like to be part of betA

I am on vacation with my laptop, can run 5 accs on there. But you say the end of this month, my desktop could easily run 15-20 accounts

Intel 4790k

Gtx 980

32gb ram

I babysit bots at home and babysit through team viewer at work. Looking glass on all

Edited by meese22