Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ponzi

Let's get the C++ section alive!

14 posts in this topic

So I've seen only three posts in the C++ section which is very saddening, let's make this section alive! Any other C++ programmers on this forum or people trying to learn some? It's obvious that C++ is more superior then Java too so get chatting!  :D

It's obvious that C++ is more superior then Java too so get chatting!

You just said that in a community filled with Java programmers...

1 person likes this

Unfortunately I don't have a use for c++. I don't have an interest in desktop apps and I don't see myself using it for anything other than that. I don't even use java outside of tribot.

You just said that in a community filled with Java programmers...

Exactly, also it's true ;)

std::cout << "I cant bot in C++ though, Fam";

You can if you wanted to do so.

Unfortunately I don't have a use for c++. I don't have an interest in desktop apps and I don't see myself using it for anything other than that. I don't even use java outside of tribot.

Well unlike java you can do anything with C++, never interested in making games, viruses, multi platform software, reversing applications anything? Native languages are limitless...
Edited by Ponzi

Exactly, also it's true ;)

You can if you wanted to do so.

Well unlike java you can do anything with C++, never interested in making games, viruses, multi platform software, reversing applications anything? Native languages are limitless...

Java or C# (or potentially other languages) can do anything that C++ can, with the only difference being performance. And no I am not interested in any of those things.

Java or C# (or potentially other languages) can do anything that C++ can, with the only difference being performance. And no I am not interested in any of those things.

You are completely wrong with the statement of "anything", it's a whole other world in programming. Getting into drivers, diving into Ring0 of Windows/Linux is very interesting, but that's sad to hear most people here aren't interested in a great language.  :(  

You are completely wrong with the statement of "anything", it's a whole other world in programming. Getting into drivers, diving into Ring0 of Windows/Linux is very interesting, but that's sad to hear most people here aren't interested in a great language.  :(  

For that type of stuff you are typically just using C.

For that type of stuff you are typically just using C.

Well, but almost all C++ compiler's would compile C so you just use C++ to make your life easier in most situations.

C++ is a great language but I find little use for it even in the network engi field. However when it is needed there's quite an amount of work that needs to be done with it due to it's sophisticated level of design for a programming language. It's easy to accidentally loose some of the knowledge though so I wouldn't mind hanging around the programming sections to brush up on such languages like C++. 

C++ is a great language but I find little use for it even in the network engi field. However when it is needed there's quite an amount of work that needs to be done with it due to it's sophisticated level of design for a programming language. It's easy to accidentally loose some of the knowledge though so I wouldn't mind hanging around the programming sections to brush up on such languages like C++. 

The large problem is that I don't know what to post on this forum, I mostly do code unethical programs that might be frowned upon here. :dodgy:

I'm a little late to the party guys, I don't come on here very often anymore.

It's obvious that C++ is more superior then Java too so get chatting!  :D

I don't think it's fair to say that any one programming language is superior, programming languages are tools, different languages have their own advantages / disadvantages, it's about selecting one that suits your particular use case.

Well if you don't really think its a suitable location to share you're personal projects, I suppose you could always utilize the concepts from within them and share the knowledge of the concepts themselves without your given application of them, lol. For instance, C++ memory management, people who are familiar with java attempting to get more into C++ are going to struggle with memory management. Depending on how they went about obtaining their knowledge they might not even be aware of garbage collection as java handles all that for them.. 

Maybe we could like, expand off of the idea that the other people in the community interested in C++ are more than likely going to have knowledge of java and may need to become more familiar with:

- Garbage collection

- de-referencing

- pointers/doubly pointers/ so forth

- The rule of three

- operator overloading

You get my drift haha. I mean, shoot me a PM and we could brainstorm some good threads to make.

1 person likes this

Then why are so many other botting clients shifting to c++ clients that run on top of Java. I'm not a pro but something tells me that it would make the bots much more undetectable considering that the client isn't actually pulling data directly from the game (much like looking glass). Plus, java runs pretty heavy. Maybe more bots could be run at the same time on windows systems???

The only reason Java's even considered a "great programming language" is because if you can get Java to run on it, anything that is programming to run in java will run it. Therefore, many devices can run the clients fairly easily. Yet, Java has plenty of cons that stack up against it. In my time of programming in it, the syntax for things can get pretty silly (especially when taking in user input). C++ does this with sooooo much ease. Plus, with extra driver support, it'd run alot better. We'd have to find someone that's actually good enough to program in it though.

Would it be worth while posting just some training C++ code here? Kind of like a C++ code dump? Might be fun and educational :P

1 person likes this