Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
KiwiRun

kSpinner - Seers Village Flax Spinner [130-180k GP/Hour]

kSpinner

KiwiRun

I have written this script as I have found spinning flax at Seers Village to have a lower ban rate than when spinning in Lumbridge, which makes up for it being slightly less bow strings per hour. 

Features

• Spins flax in Seers Village.
  • Logs out when out of flax.
  • Deposits all items when banking.
  • Will logout and end script is bot is lost.
  • Can be started anywhere (Theoretically). Uses webWalking to get to Seers Village.

Usage

To use this script, simple start it while near Seers Village. If have flax on you it will run straight to the Spinner otherwise bank for flax. If your character is not near Seers Village it will use WebWalking to get there.

Changelog

• 1.0 Initial release
  • 1.1 Can now start from anywhere (WebWalking). Added profit per hour using GE prices.

Download

Edited by KiwiRun
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Beg
      About
      This script is aimed to bank-standing skills such as Fletching, Crafting, Herblore or Cooking.
      It comes with a task-based system that you can set up to train with different items and even multiple skills in one go.

Tasks
      You can create or load from a previously saved file multiple tasks to be executed by order.
      A task is complete once you reach the desired amount or level.
      A task can also be unfinished if you don't supply enough items for its completion or if you don't meet the required level to execute it.

Script Argument
      The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      skill - the skill you are training with this task. This setting can be ignored if task doesn't give experience in any skill
      item - item's amount and name separated by a hyphen. The first and second items will be used on each other. The last item must be the product. E.g. 1000 cookies.
      master_interface_id -  set master interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      child_interface_id - set child interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      component_interface_id - set component interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      amount - the amount to combine on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the stop level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored. Also, this only works if you input a valid skill on "skill" setting
      inventory_timeout - the inventory timeout for this task. Value is in miliseconds

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished
      antiban_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_bank_walking - to walk to the nearest bank whenever the player is not on a bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_ge_walking - to walk to grand exchange before starting a task. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      disable_mouse_offscreen - disables feature mouse offscreen from antiban to increase efficiency when combining some items

Example:
      skill=herblore, item=14-avantoe potion (unf), item=14-mort myre fungus, item=14-super energy(3), master_interface_id=270, child_interface_id=14, amount=5000, stop_level=75, inventory_timeout=20000 |
      skill=crafting, item=1-needle, item=26-leather, item=10000-thread, item=26-leather gloves, master_interface_id=154, child_interface_id=93, amount=100, inventory_timeout=50000 |
      mouse_speed=110, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antiban_debug=true, close_with_esc_button=true, auto_ge_walking=true

User Interface

Note: The last item must be the product produced by combining the first and second items.
                 Exact non case sensitive names are a must.
                 You must press enter or click on a empty row to set the last row's value on the table.

The setup above has four tasks:
      1st.  Using a Knife on a Maple logs to produce 27 Maple longbow (u) per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow (u) are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      2nd. Using a Bow string on Maple longbow (u) to produce 14 Maple longbow per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow are made or a supply is missing from bank.
      3rd. Using Jug of water on Pot of flour to produce 9 Pizza base per inventory. Ends after 10000 Pizza base are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      4th. Using a Needle on Leathers to produce 26 Leather boots per inventory. Ends after 1000 Leather boots are made, or a supply is missing from bank.

Paint

Updates
      18 April 2017 - Ability to combine two items with same name.
                                 Ability to bypass "make interface" by setting master or child interface id to -1 value.
      27 May 2017 -  Ability to combine items that require going through a selection interface and then an amount interface.
      02 July 2017 - Added script argument.
      20 November 2017 - Updated the script to support the new interfaces. 
                                            Script argument changed.
      06 February 2018 - Changed the script to support more than 2 items on inventory. This will allow the combination of a greater variety of items.
      23 April 2018 - Added option to enable/disable auto bank walking and grand exchange bank walking.
                                 Added option to enable/disable mouse offscreen when idling.

• By adamhackz
      Script Status 
      The script is currently Free/Open Access to all Non-VIP and VIP users.
      If you'd like to support me, you can go ahead give me a :thonking: emoji. 

Features

- Supports both Molten glass and Soft Leather( Leather)
      - Will automatically switch to the next best glass/leather item upon level-up
      - Will automatically withdraw the required items and end upon completion
      - Clicks on the closest item to the needle/blowpipe instead of the same item every single time.
      -Supports Arguments

Download :
      Get the Latest Version: Here

Bug Reports
      Think you've found a bug? I'll happily fix it as long as you say more than "skript broke plz fix".

ChangeLog

• By Trent
      Hi all,
      I have been out of the botting community for years now, but was very active back in the day. I have created many scripts when I was active (back in the day of iBot/neXus).
      I have started getting back into the botting scene, and as a result has created a new script.
      This script is a gold jewellery, it will simply make gold rings/necklaces/bracelets/amulets at the Edgeville furnace, and once it runs out of gold bars the script will terminate.
      Starting:
      To start the script move your character to the area around the bank and furnace at Edgeville with the required mould in your inventory, the script will then pick it up from there.
      Feel free to report any bugs in this thread.
      Script Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3384
      At the moment the script doesn't support crafting gems with jewellery, however if this is a highly requested feature I will add it in.
      CHANGELOG
      Version 1.4 - 27/01/2020 ================================================ - Fixed an issue with running the script in fixed size mode - Some minor optimizations in the main script loop which will not make a noticable difference unless you are running a lot of instances Version 1.3 - 18/01/2020 ================================================ - Adjusted some random timings when withdrawing gold bars and gems from the bank to resolve issues where more than 13 gold bars or gems were being withdrawn Version 1.2 ================================================ - Added support for gems, you will now be able to make Sapphire - Zenyte jewellery (Necklaces, Bracelets, Rings, Amulets) (NO SILVER JEWELLERY SUPPORT) * Note: There hasn't been extensive testing with the higher level gems and bracelets, please post here is there are any bugs Version 1.11 - 31/12/2019 ================================================ - Fixed a bug where if the break handler took a break, the script wouldn't be able to find the Furnace once the break was over and the account was logged back in Version 1.1 - 29/12/2019 ================================================ - Changed name from Gold Ring Crafter to Gold Jewellery Crafter - Added support for necklaces, bracelets, and amulets - Created a GUI for users to choose what they want to craft - Added support for the script to log off the account once the script has used all the gold bars  
    • By JohnyCashio
      Hello! 
      I am looking to get around GE limits.  
      Will pay 12% more than current GE price.
      Will take offers up to 75 million bowstrings.
    • By rawhide
      I would like a script that 
      Starts a Seer's Village Bank - Get buckets from bank- teleports outside of house- fills buckets at sand pit- teleports back to Seer's Village Bank and repeats.
      Time for script: As Soon As possible.
      Payment: Paypal or Rsgp Either is fine. looking to be less thank 25m or 20Usd
      Please let me know if you can help. 
    • By Wastedbro
      Wasted Spinner

Features:
      Spins any material Supports 5 locations ABCv2 Antiban (+ extra antiban from my API) GUI automatically saves and remembers your settings! Paint with real-time profit tracker, XP tracker, and level tracker Beautiful GUI Flawless! Click here to activate!

Remember, location matters when it comes to bans.
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2914
      By Guest
      Hey.
      Just trying to right click make all on the gold bracelet interface. Most recent thing i've trid is getting the RSInterfaceChild braceInterface = Interfaces.get(446,47); then calling it as braceInterface.click("Make-All");
      I've tried a few other things from the forum that I can't thing of atm, so any help would be appreciated.
    • By agro36
      All of the current ones are broken / not working at all.

Anyone that can do one that works? 
    • By agro36
      How can all flax spinning scripts be broken? like most of them can go to the bank, go to the wheel but then nothing.

can someone make one that works? 
  • Our picks

• To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 10 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 26 replies