Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Myute

Triangular arrays

12 posts in this topic

For my uni course we are currently learning about triangular arrays. My question is - how do you create and implement a triangular array with fixed values? I've read other tutorials but they are not set out in the same way as the task in hand so it's hard to learn from. 

Edited by Myute

I don't think Stephan would be happy if he found out you're doing this... would he?

Is he ever happy? It's such a small world haha

Well, you can try killing that 'cockroach' for him, might make him happy :P

It's mad that about 4 months ago I was looking at buying your GDK script to find out you're sitting in the very same lectures as me a few times a week

Edited by Myute
5 people like this

It's mad that about 4 months ago I was looking at buying your GDK script to find out you're sitting in the very same lectures as me a few times a week

Haha, small world indeed! :P

Sucks to be me, I'm in first year still, I still get the lovely and informative intro to oo lectures

And is it essentially a square/rectangle array with 0 values or is it actually possible to compute an array as a triangle?

Edited by Myute

You can compute a triangular array using a 1D array. Think about what the fixed size of a square rectangle would be and then go from there. It's not as hard as you think. It's actually given to you