Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
tomking50

How do I set Breaks?

Array

I do completely random breaks (ex. playtime for  hours break for +/- 2 hours 45 minutes. Then break for 3 hours +/- 2 hour 45 minutes. This makes your breaks different every time with play times varying from 15 minutes to 5 hours and 45 minutes and everything in between. Likewise it makes you break for between 15 minutes and 5 hours and 45 minutes) thats perfectly random, and realistic playing times for normal people. youll never have the same break twice. I've had great success with it. Also other precautions, don't bot at night and try to not bot over 8 hours a day. (i've broken the last rule quite a few times but don't do it consistently)

Also other precautions, don't bot at night and try to not bot over 8 hours a day. (i've broken the last rule quite a few times but don't do it consistently)

I bot all of my bots overnight, and 24/7. Breaks are useful, but don't think that too much time online will affect your chances. Likely the only time it will is if a moderator is personally checking your account, in this case you're likely fucked anyways.

Bot smart, and you can bot as much of anything as you want. 

@pkedyuh I have had drastically different experiences with breaks than you.

On my experiment fighter I have gained 99 str, 96 range, 92 hp, and 90 magic all using the same break schedule. (and its still running as we speak). I thought the experiment fighter was a flawless script. So I turned an existing account to a tank, this time without breaks. I got the tank to 40 att/40 str/ 76 def running 12-16 hours a day straight for probably 4 or 5 days. That account lasted less than one week. perm banned not even a 2 day.

I have an auto fisher as well. I originally started with 5 shark fishers. All of which used no breaks. Within 1 week all except one of my fishers were banned. Since then I have kept that 1 fisher and added more fishers to my farm. This time using breaks. I haven't had a ban since. That 1 fisher I had is now level 92 fishing off  sharks alone. 

I've had similar experiences with pest control and agility scripts. 

My motto now is: "I'd rather bot the skill once, slightly slower, then have to gain it all again"

whatever works for you though 

Edited by samm710

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jerrycan314
      when i open a tribot client it crashes and i get this error :c

#
      # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
      #
      #  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x7a0e3d9d, pid=1608, tid=0x00000e54
      #
      # JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_251-b08) (build 1.8.0_251-b08)
      # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.251-b08 mixed mode windows-x86 )
      # Problematic frame:
      # C  [atiglpxx.dll+0x3d9d]
      #
    • By Realist
      Need Tribot credits for scripts/VIP etc? You're at the right place!
      or
      Do you have credits you want to SELL? Message me!
      I accept cash & 07 Gold/ Rs3 Gold / CS:GO Skins.

1-5 credits is 3m each, other amounts = 1.8-2.3m per credit

Skype is live:realistgold

Discord: Realist#1834 
      Unique Discord ID: 194091681836957696
    • By Heroinkid
      Hi I got a proxy server from Virmach. I cannot seem to get Tribot to connect to it. I have gotten a 3rd party internet browser called Maxthus to get it to work so I don't think that its the server that's not working. Yes I have VIP-E as well. Please help thanks!

• By Wolass
      I've tried to verify my PayPal email address but this happened, is there anything I could do?
    • By JTiernanII
      I have started getting this error when i try and start a script.

I have searched the forums and people say to wait, try instance manager etc.Tried all those with no joy...

Please can somebody help me?

• By QNDLF
      Has been fine for the past few days however doesn't work today, have deleted the full .jar file and redownloaded again and it has the same problem

Any ideas how to fix it? 

• By briareos2285
      Purchased Standard VIP when I meant to purchase the VIP Extended...... Havent used any scripts. Noticed immediately after I submitted... Can anything be done? Can I pay the difference to get VIP Extended or Refund the standard VIP so I can repurchase the correct one? 
      Help greatly appreciated.

Edit:
      Found the Upgrade Option at the Bottom of the Repository 
      This can be closed.
    • By manusza
      Im stucked with that screen, here's the bot debug
    • By manusza
      Hey guys hhow vip e works, I just need get vip or vip e is something different? new here btw, and when i bought it, how can i setup up the looking glass, thanks!!
    • By will6100
      I really love the process of developing a script, testing it, debugging it, etc.. So after writing my first really simple script that would tan hides, I got my first botting account banned, which is something I knew was gonna happen since my lack of scripting knowledge. Im ready to get a new one up and going and continue to develop more basic scripts to sharpen my scripting skills. Im sharing my first script here and looking to hear what I should do and should not do. Also get some tips on what to look for to reduce the banning rates of my testing accounts. The account I was using was only combat lvl 5 and didnt have any quests done, I guess that didnt help too? I was also about to introduce ABC2 into the script and learn how to use it but my account got banned right before I could implement it. So looking forward to hear your criticisms about my script and tips to not get the script bannable. Also have in mind I didnt really refactor anything, some parts may look ugly, beware!
      package scripts; import org.tribot.api.DynamicClicking; import org.tribot.api.General; import org.tribot.api.Timing; import org.tribot.api.input.Mouse; import org.tribot.api2007.*; import org.tribot.api2007.types.RSNPC; import org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject; import org.tribot.api2007.types.RSTile; import org.tribot.api2007.util.ThreadSettings; import org.tribot.script.Script; import org.tribot.script.ScriptManifest; import java.awt.*; import java.util.function.BooleanSupplier; @ScriptManifest(category = "Moneymaking", authors = "will6100" , name = "Tanner") public class Tanner extends Script { private final static int BLACK_DHIDE_ID = 1747; private final static int TANNED_LEATHER_ID = 2509; private final static int ELLIS_ID = 3231; private final static int BANK_BOOTH_ID = 10355; private final static int COINS_ID = 995; private boolean isBankable() { RSObject[] booths = Objects.findNearest(100, BANK_BOOTH_ID); if (booths.length > 1) { return booths[0].isOnScreen(); } return false; } private boolean coinsCheck() { if (Inventory.find(COINS_ID).length < 1) { if (Banking.find(COINS_ID).length > 0) { if (!Inventory.isFull()) { return Banking.withdraw(0, COINS_ID); } else { if (Inventory.find(BLACK_DHIDE_ID).length > 0) { return Banking.deposit(1, BLACK_DHIDE_ID); } else if (Inventory.find(TANNED_LEATHER_ID).length > 0){ return Banking.depositAll() > 0; } } } } else { return true; } return false; } private boolean bank() { if (!openBank()) { General.println("Couldnt open bank"); return false; } if (!coinsCheck()) { General.println("No more gold"); return false; } if (!setupInventory()) { General.println("No more hides"); return false; } sleep(100,1000); return true; } private boolean setupInventory() { if (Inventory.find(TANNED_LEATHER_ID).length > 0) { sleep(50,1000); if (Banking.deposit(0,TANNED_LEATHER_ID)) { if (Banking.find(BLACK_DHIDE_ID).length > 0){ sleep(50,1000); Banking.withdraw(0, BLACK_DHIDE_ID); return Timing.waitCondition(this::readyToTan, General.random(3000,5000)); } } } else if (Inventory.find(TANNED_LEATHER_ID).length < 1) { sleep(50,1000); if (Banking.find(BLACK_DHIDE_ID).length > 0){ Banking.withdraw(0, BLACK_DHIDE_ID); return Timing.waitCondition(this::readyToTan, General.random(3000,5000)); } } return false; } private boolean openBank() { if (!Banking.isBankScreenOpen()) { if (!isBankable()){ if(!walkToDestCondition(this::isBankable)) { return false; } } return clickBankBooth(); } return true; } private boolean clickBankBooth() { RSObject[] bankBooths = Objects.findNearest(40, BANK_BOOTH_ID); RSObject booth; if(bankBooths.length > 1) { do { sleep(50); booth = bankBooths[General.random(0, bankBooths.length - 2)]; } while (!booth.isOnScreen() && !booth.isClickable()); booth.hover(); if (isHoverRendered(Mouse.getPos())){ Mouse.click(1); }else { clickBankBooth(); } return Timing.waitCondition(Banking::isBankScreenOpen, General.random(25000,27000)); } return false; } private boolean isHoverRendered (Point toHover) { return !Screen.getColorAt(Mouse.getPos()).equals(new Color(0, 0, 0)); } private boolean isTannable() { RSNPC[] ellis = NPCs.find(ELLIS_ID); if (ellis.length < 1) { return false; } else if (isTanningWindowOpen()){ return true; } return ellis[0].isOnScreen(); } private boolean tanLeather() { RSNPC ellis; if (isTannable()) { sleep(100,200); ellis = NPCs.find(ELLIS_ID)[0]; while (!isTanningWindowOpen()) { Mouse.setSpeed(190); sleep(300,500); if (DynamicClicking.clickRSNPC(ellis,"Trade " + ellis.getName())){ Mouse.setSpeed(115); Timing.waitCondition(this::isTanningWindowOpen, General.random(15000, 17000)); sleep(200,500); Interfaces.get(324,107).click("Tan all"); return Timing.waitCondition(() -> !isTanningWindowOpen(), General.random(3000,5000)); } } } else { return walkToDestCondition(this::isTannable); } return false; } private boolean walkToDestCondition(BooleanSupplier waitCondition) { Walking.blindWalkTo(new RSTile(3278 + General.random(-2,2), 3180 + General.random(-1, 1))); return Timing.waitCondition(waitCondition, General.random(11000,12000)); } private boolean isTanningWindowOpen() { return Interfaces.isInterfaceValid(324); } private boolean readyToTan() { return Inventory.find(BLACK_DHIDE_ID).length > 0 && Inventory.find(COINS_ID).length > 0 ; } @Override public void run() { Mouse.setSpeed(115); ThreadSettings ts = new ThreadSettings(); ts.setClickingAPIUseDynamic(true); while (true) { sleep(50); if (isTannable()) { if (readyToTan()) { if(!tanLeather()){ General.println("1"); break; } } else { if(!bank()) { General.println("2"); break; } } } else if (isBankable()) { if (readyToTan()) { if(!tanLeather()){ General.println("3"); break; } } else { if(!bank()) { General.println("4"); break; } } } else if (readyToTan()) { if(!tanLeather()){ General.println("5"); break; } } else { if(!bank()) { General.println("6"); break; } } } } }  
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 26 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies