Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Butta

PC Part suggestions!

12 posts in this topic

Im going to buy a new PC in a few weeks and wanted to know what u guys think of that build?

it shouldnt be for botting only, going to play games like CSGO aswell.

Suggestions please! (~1400€ investment)

(the parts are in german language, but i think its obvious)

post-27126-0-50117300-1445427981_thumb.p

post-27126-0-83677300-1445428089_thumb.p

Edited by Butta

Looks good, but if you're only going to play CS GO your video card is really overkill. Unless you're going to play games like BF4, GTA V I suggest you get a videocard in the range ~200 euros.

If you're not playing the games I mentioned above and only CS GO your power supply is overkill as well, 450W would be enough. :)

Also so do you plan on overclocking? If not you can just buy the regular 4790.

Edited by donders

I dont see why people build an Pc based on certain games. If you spend 1400 euros it'll be nice if you just can play that new game coming out in x months on atleast medium settings with 80+ fps. 

@TechnologyZ

since i played LoL professionaly and now im sticked to CSGO i am not really interested in other games :/

obviously im going to bot, planned to have 30~bots , i think thats possible!

@donders thanks!

@TechnologyZ

since i played LoL professionaly and now im sticked to CSGO i am not really interested in other games :/

obviously im going to bot, planned to have 30~bots , i think thats possible!

@donders thanks!

Should be plenty enough to play them games, There's no way you'll get 30 bots with looking glass though so i guess you mean nonlooking glass right?

@pietyy depends on what script im using :)

I guess you bought the "K" specially for overclocking, Good luck building. Caution of static discharge.

@Arckos @donders @swagg

ty, what video card do u guys suggest?

I would stay with the current video card if you have the money because if you continue to game into the future getting a lesser video card will become quickly outdated.