Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KiwiRun

Summer Goldfarm - Using Personal Scripts - Day 5 [37hour proggy]

14 posts in this topic

Summer Goldfarm - Using Personal Scripts

I am currently a third year computer science major student and my summer break is just around the corner. As I will be self employed over summer I've decided I'm going to start up a gold farm that I will build and expand while I am not working. I have decided to only using scripts I have written myself to hopefully avoid quick bans. 

So far I have written one script in the past few days which I am currently suicide testing to ensure the scripts are flawless. Once I am sure the script is flawless I will increase the number of bots using it and more onto my second script which I already have planned.

Build:

a296c43f87.png
07bd29178b.png

Goals:

- Write three flawless scripts that allow for suicide botting (COMPLETE)- Run 15 accounts 20-22 hours a day per script (Currently 6)- Generate 5m/hr using one script (Currently 1.5m/hr)- Generate 10m/hr using two scripts- Generate 15m/hr using three scripts

PROFITS:

Initial Setup Costs:    - Tribot VIP ~ $8.50    - 3x Bonds ~ $10.00    - Account setup costs ~ $5.00Total: ~ $23.50Total GP Sold: 100m = $110.00 TOTAL PROFITS: $86.50

Daily Reports:

Day One (20/10/15):

Accounts active: 2Daily GP earned: 19mTotal Expenses: 0mTotal GP earned: 19mScript status: Capable of running for 10 hours without failing. Currently tweaking settings.

Day Two (21/10/15):

Accounts active: 6Daily GP earned: 15mTotal Expenses: 14m - setup four accounts this evening.Total GP earned: 34mCurrent GP: 34 - 14 = 20mScript status: Ran into some issues overnight so didn't earn too much, should be fixed now.

Day Three (22/10/15):

Accounts active: 6Daily GP earned: 28mTotal Expenses: 14mTotal GP earned: 62mCurrent GP: 62 - 14 = 48mScript status: All six accounts ran overnight without any issues. Check the Script progress section for 21 hour proggy.

Day Four (23/10/15):

Accounts active: 6Daily GP earned: 25mTotal Expenses: 14mTotal GP earned: 87mDaily GP Sold: 70mCurrent GP: 87 - 14 - 70 = 3m

Day Five (24/10/15):

Accounts active: 6Daily GP earned: 40mTotal Expenses: 14mTotal GP earned: 87mDaily GP Sold: 30mCurrent GP: 127 - 14 - 100 = 13m

Script Progress:

20/10/15 - The script I have written is now 99% flawless. I have been running it on 6 accounts for 7 hours straight without any mishaps or bugs. 

5fe75308c1.png

21/10/15 - 6 accounts run for 11 hours, hopefully I can get a 24 hour proggy soon.

04195aeff9.png

22/10/15 -Longest progress yet! almost 21 hours :) Script is complete

ba0f4b4c46.png

24/10/15 - All 6 accounts have now been running for over 37 hours.

b89de6baa3.png

Edited by KiwiRun
1 person likes this

5m/h with one script?

Is that 5m/h if all 15 are running? or per account...

with 15 accounts thats 333k an hour... very feasible goal !

1 person likes this

Looks good.  I love these posts.  Make sure to add pics of gains, I hate to see these and think they're just bullshit w/o any actual pics.

5m/h with one script?

Is that 5m/h if all 15 are running? or per account...

with 15 accounts thats 333k an hour... very feasible goal !

Yeah 5m per hour with 15 bots running using one of my scripts.

Looks good.  I love these posts.  Make sure to add pics of gains, I hate to see these and think they're just bullshit w/o any actual pics.

Cheers, will do. Sadly I cant really post script proggies as I don't want to give away my script but I will show the longest running times :) and of course my gold pile :D

just posted here to see updates in the future.

best of luck

Dont forget to click the "bump button" after updating  ;)

62313fadd9e0aac09c163b726f7f06ce.gif

Edited by Twitch

Good luck <3 be sure to post updates

Will post updates most days :)

just posted here to see updates in the future.

best of luck

Dont forget to click the "bump button" after updating  ;)

Thanks, will do (y)

Goodluck, from my experience self written scripts, which ofcourse have ABCL10 implemented and only you use. Are capable of running insanely long without a ban.

I ran multiple accounts for 20h+ non stop, without a single ban yet. Although breaking is recommended though just to be a bit more safe.

Good luck! :)

Cheers, will do. Sadly I cant really post script proggies as I don't want to give away my script but I will show the longest running times :) and of course my gold pile :D

Oh of course.  That's actually what I was suggesting.