Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

HeyImJamie

Road to a Fully Maxed Zerk, 95% Botted.

22 posts in this topic

The Dream:

What's the dream you ask? The dream is to max a Zerker, with all 99's, Practically almost botted. All my updates will be posted here, Let's see how far we can get!

How:

Bots and Bots only. I'll be legitting the quests, and an occasional thing here and there but apart from that this account will be 95% botted. 

Why:

I'm currently bored of runescape in general and have always wanted a cool looking Zerk. I've managed to max a few pures, and with Looking Glass I feel as though I'm capable of getting this account to a decent level. We shall see, Updates to come. If this thread gets a decent enough response, I'll add pictures and make it all pretty. If not, Meh. :P

Where am I at?:

Good Question. You can find the most recent update here, with previous updates hidden in the spoilers below.

Current Aim:

33/75 Attack

30/99 Strength

1/45 Defence

24/99 Hitpoints

1/99 Ranged

9/52 Prayer

55/99 Magic

10/99 Slayer

45/99 Agility

Levels/Progress Reports!

More to be added. :)

Edited by HeyImJamie

99 runecrafting? nah mate wont happen

You think so? go have a look at rank 2 in Runecrafting, over 180m exp All botted with Abyss (90 Mining and 93 Agility) Just take a look at his total level lmfao that account is 99% Runecraft. I noticed this one day while standing in edge bank, there was multiple bots all with 20m+ exp.

Edited by Neont4

Won't know unless you try. I'm not runecrafting on a fresh account just for abyss and I'm also using LG and Human Mouse. 

Also, Slayer is the main starting goal to max combats. :P

Edited by HeyImJamie

Good luck with your goal @HeyImJamie I'll be following your progress!

You'd be surprised how far you can go once you learn how to bot properly ;)

I would caution you against some of those goals. Why, you might ask?There will come a point where you have invested such a high amount of time into an account that you wont want to lose it.

Slayer:  I own Mute's AIO slayer. It works pretty well. However, I really have never been able to get above 10k exp/hr, so lets use that number. Assuming that you can get the constant 10k exp per hour (which you wont starting out. Low combat levels, low slayer lvl), it will take you ~1300 hours to max the account. Lets say you want to play conservatively and bot 12 hours a day. That mean you will have invested over 3 months to max slayer. I will concede, however, that if you manage to make it to 99 slayer you will most likely have the other combat stats done. Mute's script is good. You wont get banned because jagex detects mouse patterns or something like that. Slayer is a pretty social skill. People will try to talk to you. A lot. It will put you in a lot of 1 on 1 situations where it is pretty easy to tell that you are botting slayer. Those reports will pile up and eventually you will get banned. It is for this reason that I believe that slayer is a dangerous skill if you are trying to get 99. Bot up to 85, or 93 if you are feeling lucky. 

99 magic: yeah this one is pretty safe to max. I would say go for it. 

99 runecrafting: Let me pose a hypothetical question - Assume that you have (somehow) made it to 99 slayer. You have your combat stats where you want them and have a pretty sexy zerker going at this point. You now want to bot to 99 one of the most dangerous skills to 99? At this point if you get banned you are losing at least 3 months of progress. The risk/reward just isnt there. I would set a goal of 91 rc. The exp for 91 is less than half the exp to 99, and you can do double nats. Botting Rc after 91 (to level, not for profit) is a pretty stupid risk in my opinion. 

My main takeaway is this: The exp from 92-99 is the same as 1-92. You can access virtually all content in the skill if it is at 92. For most skills, especially the ones you are trying to max, it does not make sense from a risk/reward standpoint to max the skill. 

Good luck with your goal @HeyImJamie I'll be following your progress!

You'd be surprised how far you can go once you learn how to bot properly ;)

haha so bullshit >bot properly ofcourse man prob all your ideas of how to bot "good" are false. I can tell because i used to run accounts for 5 weeks max without breaks :)

You think so? go have a look at rank 2 in Runecrafting, over 180m exp All botted with Abyss (90 Mining and 93 Agility) Just take a look at his total level lmfao that account is 99% Runecraft. I noticed this one day while standing in edge bank, there was multiple bots all with 20m+ exp.

Hes an alt to one of the top players. A bunch of them have runecrafting alts. Make 1m an hour runecrafting to help pay for skilling on their mains. I know it sounds crazy but that is not a bot.

haha so bullshit >bot properly ofcourse man prob all your ideas of how to bot "good" are false. I can tell because i used to run accounts for 5 weeks max without breaks :)

My bad, I should have worded it properly. I mean if you take the right precautions when botting, your accounts can last so much longer.

Ex. Go to bf and look up some of the bots. How are they lasting 80-90+ smithing? Go to Edge bank and look up some of the bots. How are they 80-99+ rc? (minus the fact that some are alts). Go to GE and look up some of the fletching bots. How are they getting 90-99+ fletching? Or go to Rogue's den. How are some bots 90-99+ cooking?

They are the ones who are botting correctly and are doing something different than a lot of people. What are they doing differently? Only a handful of people know how to avoid bans.

My proof? Just recently tweeted (yay don't have to dig)

kQxFz.png

Thanks for all the support above, and for others: I've completed easy goals, I've made maxed accounts, I've botted gp. This won't be easy, but if I can do it it'll be amazing and if not, what have I lost? :)

Added a little more to the thread. If anyone's pretty creative, would appreciate if you could HMU on Skype @ HeyImJamie.Services and help me with the layout a little. :)

Regarding the goal: Quested a little today, Defence quests to be worked on tomorrow. Botting Agility overnight as I know I can rely on the script, Will be beneficial in general as well andd it's a step closer to another 99! :)

Hit 65 Agility: Soon to work on some quests and then start Slay! :D

man, good luck to you tbh. im also trying to make a zerker, just not maxed. we should share proggies with eachother