Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

jimmybizones

is it goldfarming a moneymaker, should i invest into this?

9 posts in this topic

how much do you make on average per month? and what is the cost of it?

lets say i invest 100 bucks to start, (lets say green drags) how long would it take to get that 100 back?

i am not asking for tips or tricks, all i am asking is is it a money maker, like realistically is it worth my time?

Depends on when and how many hours you bot a day. If you bot at the weekend you can bot 24/7 with having very low ban rate. The other days you can get ban pretty much in the first hour... If you make average 250k per bot at green dragons it takes 4 hours to get 1m. I don't know how much 1m price is in your country so calculate it yourself

To be honest, To start: No.

It's something that when I started, I thought would be easy. That's not true :P I'm not saying it can't be profitable because if it wasn't people wouldn't do it, It just takes time, practice and research to get it right.

If you're willing to put the time in, then I don't see why not ;)

very tough, i would try starting off on f2p to get the hang of things until you get some gp for a few bonds.

Slowly lvl f2p accounts up to 60 woodcutting then suicide them over the weekend.

Always be making new accounts to train up and replace accounts that are making money.

Good luck.

This isn't free money. You can definitely profit off of it but you are going to need to put a lot of time and thought into it, and you won't start making money until you have a system established and running.

It's funny to me when people come here thinking it's just about investing and then free cash gets in, it's not that simple. Theres plenty of people that have lost hundreds of dollars before they give up. If you're starting out goldfarming expecting to make mad bills, I'd strongly advise you not to even try, just to save you the money. However, if you have plenty of spare time, and don't care to potentially lose a few hundred bucks, then sure give it a try.

But honestly, looking at your thread, asking for potential profits (it's just basic maths), if you can't figure that out yourself, then I'd stongly advise you to not goldfarm.

Edited by swagg

You're better off investing $100 into something else, lol. This shit is like gambling because Jagex is unpredictable to a certain extend.

Edited by Jazed

I didn't break even until months after I started. Cost of scripts + VPS + memberships + equipment, etc really added up without even factoring in the learning curve of what to bot, how to sell gold, etc. I would not recommend it now, especially since it's much more difficult to goldfarm now than it was when I started. 

I'd listen to the general consensus in this thread ('no'), as most of these people are correct; you'd truthfully probably be better off having a real job (this isn't the 'I spend 1 hour a week setting up my hoes and collect $200' dream a lot of people think it is).