sportjon22

|From $2.50|[botprox.com]By Logical Node|Private Socks5 Proxies|INSTANT|Free IP Swap|[PP/BTC/CC][Cheap]

A Company of Logical Node

We at Logical Node are proud to introduce our new proxy system.  It is now 100% AUTOMATED!  You will get your proxies within 5 minutes of your order!  Not only is the system automatic, but it was also 100% custom coded from the ground up to make sure you have the best experience using OUR proxies :D

This is coded by Timer (Coder of RSBot/Powerbot), he is also my partner.

1 Private Proxy

High-performance asynchronous SOCKS5 server

1 Gbps downlink and uplink

World-wide low latency

Unlimited concurrent connections

One (1) IP Swap

Unlimited bandwidth*

*Subject to changes

**Intended for use with Runescape

$4/month

5 Private Proxies

World-wide low latency

Three (3) IP Swaps

Unlimited bandwidth*

*Subject to changes

$15/month($3 per proxy)

10 Private Proxies

World-wide low latency

Five (5) IP Swaps

Unlimited bandwidth*

*Subject to changes

$25/month($2.50 per proxy)

We accept Paypal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Bitcoin, and Alipay.

My skype is live:jon.sythe

These proxies are now 100% automated!  INSTANTLY get your proxies!

Edited by sportjon22

Refund if the proxies are somewhat flagged ?

All current IPs which are available for provisioning have never been used for botting RuneScape before, and when subscriptions expire they are not re-sold. Subnets are leased so when they're all burned they're returned to the hosting provider for a new, fresh subset (LogicalNode does not share datacenters with other Runescape botting socks providers, so it wont be a dirty subnet).

tl;dr they're fresh ips they're not flagged

Bought 10. Will Feedback Soon. :)

Edit 1: All Proxies were sent virtually instantly after payment, so that's a positive. Connection was easy and the email was simple to understand. So far, So good :) As long as they're not flagged, Seems like a good provider and for $2 a Proxy, Can't complain :o

Edited by HeyImJamie

I bought a proxy - used maxthon to create the account with the proxy and then my account got locked straight away on logging in. It's happened twice, would not recommend.

Hey,

We have just noticed that one of the subnets is actually "flagged" as of recently.  We are replacing all the proxies provisioned on this subnet.  Should have it all sorted out by tonight (hopefully).

Please email [email protected] just to tell us who you are, and what you're experiencing exactly if you don't mind! Thank you!

Hey,

We have just noticed that one of the subnets is actually "flagged" as of recently.  We are replacing all the proxies provisioned on this subnet.  Should have it all sorted out by tonight (hopefully).

Please email [email protected] just to tell us who you are, and what you're experiencing exactly if you don't mind! Thank you!

I've been having this same issue. How have they become flagged if they're not shared?

I've been having this same issue. How have they become flagged if they're not shared?

The reason is because we were using /24 blocks of IP addresses and have had excessive popularity.

JaGex caught on to us using all 254 IP addresses in the same subnet for botting. There's no scenario like this in real life.

To mitigate this, we have moved to much smaller /27 blocks and randomly distribute our users among them. Every block is unique. This mean each subnet will have at most 29 active IP addresses instead of 254. Not to mention, not all will be used simultaneously as they were currently.

We have never sold a shared proxy and do not plan to.

---

To make this right to our users, we are offering completely free IP swaps onto new subnets which we have just purchased today.

Edited by Timer

The reason is because we were using /24 blocks of IP addresses and have had excessive popularity.

JaGex caught on to us using all 254 IP addresses in the same subnet for botting. There's no scenario like this in real life.

To mitigate this, we have moved to much smaller /27 blocks and randomly distribute our users among them. Every block is unique. This mean each subnet will have at most 29 active IP addresses instead of 254. Not to mention, not all will be used simultaneously as they were currently.

We have never sold a shared proxy and do not plan to.

---

To make this right to our users, we are offering completely free IP swaps onto new subnets which we have just purchased today.

Hi, I was one of your affected users.

After completing IP swaps none of the newly assigned proxy addresses have worked. Swaps were initialized ~4 hours ago and I emailed support shortly afterwards.

I lost all of the accounts that I ran on your proxy, so that's real nice. Any idea when your service is coming back online?

Hi, I was one of your affected users.

After completing IP swaps none of the newly assigned proxy addresses have worked. Swaps were initialized ~4 hours ago and I emailed support shortly afterwards.

I lost all of the accounts that I ran on your proxy, so that's real nice. Any idea when your service is coming back online?

Usernames and passwords were reset on all proxy accounts, the service is online :)

Support did confirm that all of the proxies were working too.

I've purchased 2 proxies for $8. Is it possible for me to renew the proxies to the 5 proxy package for $15 in the next month ?

Hi, please send an email to [email protected] 

How do i get some new IP's? my IP's are flagged and have been for a while now i i haven't been able to use them mhmm..

There is a manage link that is sent with the provisioning email, but I have already spoken to you and we have you switched onto the new subnets. 

I will open a report since I'm not receiving any support. Also the proxies are pretty laggy, and I have added you on skype.

Sorry, our DNS was down for a few days when our webhost switched. Please forward the request again to [email protected]