sportjon22

|From $2.50|[botprox.com]By Logical Node|Private Socks5 Proxies|INSTANT|Free IP Swap|[PP/BTC/CC][Cheap]

On all of my ips, I got banned within 24 hours the moment I switched to them. I used to use limeproxies and get like 1 ban a month but this got me a ban within 24 hours.

????????????????

All bots are currently experiencing ban waves, this does not have anything to do with the proxies.

Also, be mindful that switching IPs to different geo-locations is suspicious.

Edited by Timer

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to apologize for my recent lack of attendance.  I understand that some of you have added me on skype and I have not been online.  I have been in the hospital sick for over a week.  Unfortunately, I have cancer, so this is a consistent thing.  Timer can give complete support via email-ticket, the DNS is now fixed.

Sorry for any trouble caused,

Jon

• Like 1

proxies are extremely laggy. I get logged out every 1-3 mins with only one bot on. I bought 20 of these and am already experiencing issues. My computer has nothing running besides the one client. is this a persistant thing?

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with our proxies.  Please add my skype (live:jon.sythe) or send an email to [email protected] so that we can better troubleshoot your issues. 

Jon

On 15/4/2016 at 2:18 PM, Hunter06 said:

Not very happy tbh, bought 20 proxies. So far 2/5 ive tried have been flagged I assume, as the accounts got locked before fishing on tutorial. Doing these legit by hand, on OSbuddy. Same IP from creation aswell

Happend to me aswell, I got a refund, but its rare you find proxies this cheap

On 4/18/2016 at 7:16 AM, jens4626 said:

Happend to me aswell, I got a refund, but its rare you find proxies this cheap

Yea odd, hoping the same happens. Ive found other sites very close in price, but the previous one disconnected frequently so thought I'd try something new.