Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

gabrielbilodeau1

My gold farming porggies.

12 posts in this topic

Short introduction:

Hello guys i started my gold farm about 10 day ago and ill keep you updated every week from now i hope you enjoy .

i will be using 8 account on 6 different proxies .

All bot will be suiciding (24/7)

I will only show cash stake screen shot since i dont want to show my method . 

That's it quick intro i hope you guys will have fun ! :)

Im really sorry i dont have screen shot of my first 10 day forgive me .

Day 1 : Creating 10 account on the same ip , no proxies ( what a noob i am ... ) .

Day 2 : Every account are banned and my ip is flagged so i decide to buy 6 proxies .

Day 3 : I create all my account and start up in f2p with 3m cash stake .

Day 4 : Im at 8m so ill buy a bond on 4 account .    

Day 5 : I never thought money would go up that fast im already at 20m.

Day 6 : F2P account are getting banned 4 out of 8 account . Recreating f2p acc and p2p still runing . Current cash: 42m

Day 7 : Everything still running really well . Current cash : 58.5m

Day 8 : I lost 5m cause banned , but my bot still running as alway . Current cash : 77m

Day 9 :Found a new method will add 2 more account on my gold farm. Current cash : 90m Current acc running :10

Day10: Lost 20m cash stake on my new method cause ban rate was higher then i tought . Current cash: 103m

post-268611-0-07387700-1444999713_thumb.

post-268611-0-59022200-1444999737_thumb.

Note: if anyone can help me to get my topic look better it would be really appreciate.

Edited by gabrielbilodeau1

1. Use imgur to upload your pictures.

2. That's not too bad for suicide. You have me wondering what you're doing.. 

To make it more interesting you should include a table that shows net income and expenses. The cost of proggies, cost of memberships, your time invested, how much is your $$ income per hour invested, etc. 

1 person likes this

Day 9 :Found a new method will add 2 more account on my gold farm. Current cash : 90m Current acc running :10

Day10: Lost 20m cash stake on my new method cause ban rate was higher then i tought . Current cash: 103m

Hah this actually means you are doing things right ;) keep at it !