Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

young daddy

Bow Strings

17 posts in this topic

I've only tried with 4 accounts and the highest I got to was 60. Its different for everyone tho

Edited by Mork

started suiciding an account on flax this morning i will let you know how it goes, at around lvl 50 right now

started suiciding an account on flax this morning i will let you know how it goes, at around lvl 50 right now

My guess is 60-70 before ban hammer. Good luck.

I have done it on the main game years ago. took a long time! had the bot going for 30 hours at a time. digging for old pics right now but not sure if i still have proggys

My guess is 60-70 before ban hammer. Good luck.

@demigodiiii

forgot to post back but you were right lol. went to sleep at 58 or so? woke up and was banned.maybe i'll try again but with an hour or 2 break every 8 hours or so.

Edited by eevus

Jagex intentionally tracks low exp gains on high leveled skills, mass amounts of such IE bow strings at 50 levels over the starting requirement in gross amounts will almost always lead to an insta ban. Weath actually spoke on the matter of flax/bowstring bots before.

Jagex intentionally tracks low exp gains on high leveled skills, mass amounts of such IE bow strings at 50 levels over the starting requirement in gross amounts will almost always lead to an insta ban. Weath actually spoke on the matter of flax/bowstring bots before.

that MIGHT be true but no way you can know that for a fact unless you work for Jagex

@A n x I e t y reread what I said then tune into a stream once or twice kay? Don't ever accuse me of working for a half witted company like Jagex, That just leaves a disgusting taste in my mouth.

@A n x I e t y reread what I said then tune into a stream once or twice kay? Don't ever accuse me of working for a half witted company like Jagex, That just leaves a disgusting taste in my mouth.

Bit late but, He didn't say you worked for Jagex. He said you can't 100% justify your statement unless you work for Jagex.

And please, I doubt you could even work for McDonalds when you're walking around thinking you're a banter god with a name like that.

Bit late but, He didn't say you worked for Jagex. He said you can't 100% justify your statement unless you work for Jagex.

And please, I doubt you could even work for McDonalds when you're walking around thinking you're a banter god with a name like that.

made me laugh

Edited by Illuminati666
1 person likes this