• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
iant06

iClueSolver by iant06 - BETA

8715e10.pngiClueSolver by iant068715e10.png

iClueSolver is now available on the Tribot Repository!

V8QMfg5.png

90% done with iClueSolver and going to run a closed beta to finish up the last of the bugs :) To be involved in the beta testing of iClueSolver simply post on this thread, the first 10 people to post on the thread will be locked in as a beta tester. The beta will run 1-2 weeks and will start Tuesday, October 13th, 3:00 P.M. PST, you will add the script from the repository just like any other script. A simple tribot username check will be added to insure the beta is closed.

Requirements:
Levels:
- 20 Attack (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment)
- 20 Defence (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment)
- 20 Range (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment)
- 15 Thieving (H.A.M. Members, If Thieving)

Items:
GP
Teleportation Method:
Tabs:
Varrock, Lumbridge, Falador, Camelot, Ardougne(If Quest Done)

Runes:
Law, Air, Water, Earth, and Fire
Spade
Duel Ring
Games Necklace
Emote Clue Equipment(Purchase at G.E.)
Spoiler

Coif
Steel plateskirt
Sapphire necklace
Iron warhammer
Green robe top
Ham robe
Leather chaps
Green hat
Cream robe top
Steel axe
Desert shirt
Green robe bottoms
Leather gloves
Leather boots
Emerald ring
White apron
Iron med helm
Studded chaps
Iron kiteshield
Steel longsword
Ham boots
Blue wizard hat
Bronze 2h sword
Black axe
Ruby ring
Iron platebody
Iron chainbody
Sapphire ring
Longbow
Gold ring
Bronze dagger
Iron full helm
Iron platelegs
Oak longbow
Emerald amulet
Hardleather body
Bronze axe
Staff
Bronze platelegs
Studded body
Oak shortbow
Turquoise robe bottoms
Blue robe top
Mithril pickaxe
Black platebody
Bronze full helm
Steel pickaxe
Steel med helm
Green boots
Black cape
Steel mace
Tiara

Beta Testers:
1. @mhmd21
3. @junwei221
4. @Sphiinx
5. @Lynx_s
7. @RSMAN96
8. @Mork
9. @gleets
10. @Stan0606

56e537a.png

Update:
@Acidtripz will no longer be able to be apart of the beta, the next available member is @Lynx_s
Edited by iant06
  • Like 1

@iant06 does this script also hunt the clue scrolls?

Yes, the script acquires Level 1 Clue Scrolls from the H.A.M. Dungeon using two methods. Killing guards in the northern passage or thieving members in the center. Once it has acquired the clue it will then solve it and return back to the dungeon :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Renditions
      A Mage Training Arena Script.
      This will do all rooms except Alchemist (WIP).

Pretty simply GUI.
       - Orb Deposit means it will do shapes for points irregardless of the shape bonus. There is a Dragonstone option but I wouldnt reccomend it for fast points. World Change notifications should be off. 
       - Level select is the Enchantment spell you want to use. Have the required Staff and Runes for the casts you want. The script only checks for lack off Nature/Cosmic/Law Runes.
       - If you select Alchemist Playground. It will not do anything. 
      Any bugs please post here. I used this to get Bones to Peaches on some accounts with no negative repercussions as of now. 
      if anything looks super inhuman please tell me as well. The script does use ABC Sleeps but not much else. 

Repository Link : https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3552

• By mjdge
      The script is now on the repo in the form of an open beta! You can find the release thread here and the script here
      I'm developing a bot for the Last Man Standing game (I'm sure we've all seen them or heard of them by now)
      The script will likely be relatively cheap (Unlimited accounts for a couple dollars a month)
      I was wondering what features the community would like to see in it
      The end goal is to be able to farm points reliably with lower ban rates than other LMS scripts and to be able to beat other scripts and some players
      Feature List:
      Before Games World hop to the official LMS competitive world Automatically teleports using the LMS minigame teleport Completes the LMS tutorial if not completed Right clicks to join games During Games Turns on run Turns on protect from range prayer Turns on piety Turn on Auto-Retaliate if it isn't on Switch to ranging gear Custom prayer setup (Priority: 3) Automatic prayer flicks Custom gear switches (Priority: 2) Automatic gear switches Eats when below certain health Drinks potions at the beginning of the game Tick eats a Shark + Brew + Karambwan when below a certain very low health Moving to safe zones (Priority: 3) (I can currently detect which safezone we need to go to but don't know how to get there) Opening chests with keys from kills (Priority: 1) Switching gear if it's better (Better cape etc.) (Priority: 1) Implementing new gear into switches (i.e replacing ranged crossbow swap with Heavy ballista etc.) (Priority: 1) Using weapon specs After Games Re-queues Redeems points automatically (Priority: 3) Choose what item you want to redeem automatically (Priority: 1) Mule mode to mule away redeemed prizes (Priority: 1) (Absolutely no clue how to do this) Miscellaneous Anti Ban Compliance All ABC2 Timed Actions (Except XP because it's not needed and logout because it's glitchy to begin with + we're in an instanced minigame) Randomized delays between actions ABC2 Reaction times on flicks/gear switches (Priority: 1) Occasionally "forgetting" to switch prayers or gear (Priority: 1) Paint Games played/Games per hour Points won/Points per hour Points redeemed (Priority: 1) Approximate GP made/GP per hour (Priority: 1) GUI (Priority: 3) This would likely just allow all the options mentioned in the other sections Green - Implemented and working
      Yellow - Being implemented or glitchy (Priority means 1 is lowest 5 is highest)
      Red - Not implemented
      Current Glitches/Downfalls (Hopefully going to fix):
      If an account has already used a minigame teleport in the last 20 minutes it will become stuck in a loop of trying to teleport until the 20 minutes are up Any feedback or recommendations are greatly appreciated. If you would like to be one of the (free) beta testers for the script leave a reply or PM me
    • By mjdge
      That's right another f*cking potato picker. First script so don't bash me if something breaks. Very basic and plain but, hey, you gotta start somewhere right?

Crappy short list of features:
      Picks potatoes near Lumbridge and banks them in Draynor ABC2 implemented (not fully) Randomized delays between actions Doesn't break (I hope) Has clean concise logging of what the script is currently doing Randomized run activation Let's be honest, the only reason you're using this script is to test breaking mechanics, random event solvers or to test out looking glass or something
      You can get the script here (not sure why you'd want to though)
    • By Laniax
      NEW FEATURE
      Track your bots remotely in real-time, monitor chat, inventory, equipment, break & runtime, hitpoints, position and much more!
      All for free, check out the 'Script settings' tab in the GUI.

Need help?
      Add me on Discord (fastest response): Laniax#2980
      Or PM me the forums
    • By iant06
      iClueSolver by iant06

iClueSolver is TRiBot's one and only AIO easy clue hunter and solver. Developed for over 6 months, and 100's of hours of testing. iClueSolver will acquire easy clue scrolls from H.A.M. Members or H.A.M. Guards and proceed to solve each step of the clue.

Requirements:
      Skill Levels:
      20 Attack (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment) 20 Defence (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment) 20 Range (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment) If you do not have the required level to wear the emote equipment, the script will drop the clue and will attempt to acquire another. 15 Thieving (H.A.M. Members, If Thieving)   Items: Teleportation Method: Teleport Tabs: Varrock, Lumbridge, Falador, Camelot, Ardougne(If Quest Done) Teleport Runes: Law, Air, Water, Earth, and Fire Spade Duel Ring Games Necklace Amulet of Glory Ardougne Cloak(If Diary Done) Emote Clue Equipment If you do not have a certain item the script will buy it from the Grand Exchange.  

Features:
      Acquiring Easy Clues:
      Pickpocketing H.A.M. Members(Female) Attacking H.A.M. Guards Attacking Edgeville Men(Collects Grimy Herbs) Looting Gourmet Impling Jars Solving Easy Clues:
      Map Clues Cryptic Clues Emote Clues Traveling:
      Teleport Tablets Teleport Runes Ardougne Cloak Games Necklace Duelling Ring Amulet of Glory Spirit Trees Grand Exchange:
      If you run out of a teleport item or don't posses the required items needed to solve a clue step the script will purchase the item from the Grand Exchange and continue on solving clues. Profiles:
      Loading and Saving GUI Profiles Per Account GUI Combat Tab:

GUI Teleporting Tab:

GUI Misc Tab:

Reward GUI:

ABC2 Anti-Ban:
      Timed Actions Tab Checking XP Checking  Entity Examining Mouse Exiting (Game Screen) Mouse Movement Mouse Pickup Mouse Right Click Camera Rotating Action Conditions Generates HP to Eat At Generates Energy to Activate Run At Next Target Hovering Next Target Menu Opening Reaction Times Generating Human Reaction Times Generating Supporting Tracker Information Sleeping for the Length of the Reaction Time  

Progress Reports:
      7 and a half hour proggy:

3 hour reward list proggy:

• By iant06
      iBlastFurnace by iant06
      Blast Furnace & AIO Smithing Script (2 Scripts in 1!);
      Blast Furnace Minigame All Bars Progressive Stamina Potions Worker Roles Coal Bag Coming Soon! From Level 3(BF Account Maker) Coming Soon! Sell Bars & Buy Ore Coming Soon AIO Smithing Pro Smiths All Items Progressive Smithing Smelts All Bars Smelt Cannonballs from Bars & Ore Ring of Forging 6 Locations ABC2 10  Activate iBlastFurnace by iant06

GUI Options:
      Smithing:

Smelting:

Cannonballs:

Blast Furnace:

BF Worker:

Progress Reports(Before Paint Update):
      -8 hours of Cannonballs at Edgeville

-Smelting Iron Bars with Ring of Forging

-Cannonballs from Ore

-Cannonballs from Steel bars

-Smithing Iron Platebodys

-BF Worker Pumping

Future Updates:
      From Level 3(BF Account Maker) - You will start your account anywhere on RuneScape with 500k starter cash, the script will proceed to the Grand Exchange and buy the required amount of Bronze and Iron bars to reach level 30 Smithing. It will then use the Progressive Item Smithing feature of the script and smith the bars into items all the way to 30 Smithing. It will then buy a camelot teleport and as many iron ore and coal as possible with having 10k or so left over for the foreman. The script will then teleport to Camelot and walk up to the Keldargrim Entrance where it will start the Giant Dwarf quest and go through the necessary dialogue and cut scenes til you are inside Keldagrim. It will then use the Blast Furnace minigame teleport, climb down the stairs, and start using the Blast Furnace to make Steel bars.
      Sell Bars and Buy More Ore - When your account runs out of ore, it will note all of your bars and teleport to the Grand Exchange and sell them at market value. It will then proceed to buy as many ores as it can with having 50k or so left over for the foreman. Teleport back to the Blast Furnace and resume making bars.
      Coal Bag
      If you have any bugs at all try to take a picture of it if you can and post it on this thread!
      Thanks,
      iant06
    • By Zainy
      Texan and Zainy Present:

Zainy and I would like to welcome you to the Ultimate Green Dragon Killer! We're excited about this new script, and the opportunity we have to share it with you! If you have any questions regarding our product, you may add our Skypes or you may post here!

How do I start?
      --Purchase the script from the repository
      --Start anywhere in Varrock
      --The equipment tab is used for re-equiping items in the event of a death
      --Begin the script with your first set of gear (what you will wear to kill dragons)
      --You MUST turn OFF the wilderness warning message!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Competition time! This is an easy competition, and well, is extra RSGP in your pocket! The following milestones have a prize for the first users to reach them! If you're the first, you will receive the prize, as well as the recognition for achieving it! Screenies of the paint must be posted on this thread, for ANY user entering the competition. Full paint must be posted.

First user to purchase script:
      User: Rubberundies
      Prize: 500k 07 RSGP

First to run for 10+ hours (must ALSO have 300+ hides and 300+ bones collected in paint/one go):
      User: bmitch5150
      Prize: 2m 07 RSGP

First to collect 500+ bones and 500+ hides in one go:
      User: bmitch510
      Prize: 3m 07 RSGP

First user to run 24+ hours (must ALSO have 700+ hides and 700+ bones collected in paint/one go):
      User: Konami
      Prize: 5m 07 RSGP

First user to collect 1k+ bones and 1k+ hides in one go:
      User: Konami
      Prize: 3m 07 RSGP

First user to run 50+ hours (must ALSO have 1500+ hides and 1500+ bones collected in paint/one go):
      User: Slawa
      Prize: 10m 07 RSGP

First user to run 75+ hours (must ALSO have 2300+ hides and 2300+ bones collected in paint/one go):
      User: Slawa
      Prize: 3 FREE Ultimate GDK Auths!

First user to run 100+ hours (must ALSO have 3000+ hides and 3000+ bones collected in paint/one go):
      User: lifehacks
      Prize: 3 FREE Ultimate GDK Auths + 2 Other "Ultimate" Premium Scripts of your choosing!
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
        Proggies:  

FAQ:
      Q. Do I need to put the items at the top of my bank?
      A. NO! Our script supports bank scrolling!
      Q. Will you add more features in the future?
      A. Yes! All upgrades come FREE with your purchase!
      Q. How many auths come with a purchase?
      A. Two auths per purchase.
      Q. Am I allowed to share my auth?
      A. No, sharing auths is prohibited by our terms of service.
      Q. I found a bug, what should I do?
      A. Bug should be posted on the thread using the bug report found below
      Q. My bot keeps switching attack mode?
      A. Stop your script. Choose your attack mode. Start script. 

Don't forget to leave feedback!!:
      https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/user/5483-cbtexan04/
      https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/user/2754-zainy/

Current known bugs:
      https://docs.google.com/document/d/13F5LQZ_dETTa4pRg6qRm_ZxMo40n1VdIDfaY94Bu8rg/edit?usp=sharing

Change Log:

Bug Report:
      Bot's status (if seen):
      Error message (if given):
      What you experienced:
      What should have happened:

Please note that Random Solving may cause players to skull. This is not the script's fault, as the random solver is handled by the client. Only take items that you're willing to risk into the wild.

Terms of Service:
      By purchasing this script, you agree to the following terms: You will not give your username/password to anyone else-- violating this will result in revocation of your authorization. Refunds will not be given, unless the scripter has grossly disregarded his/her responsibilities (to be determined by a Moderator). You agree not to chargeback-- doing so will result in a dispute (and most likely a ban) against the user. If you have concerns about the script, contact the scripters first.

Where do I download?!
       Tribot has switched to a repository system. This means you need to go to the repository (top right of the webpage), and add Ultimate Green Dragons to your scripts.
    • By iant06
      iMonkCurser
      Wondering why there are no cursers out there that do all the low level curses so I made one for myself and am deciding to release to the public.

- Start next to the jailed Monk of Zamorak under the staircase inside the Varrock Castle.
      - Requirements:
          - Level 3 Magic
          - Body Runes
          - Water Runes/Staff
          - Earth Runes/Staff
      - Available Curses
          - Confuse(Level 3 Magic)
          - Weaken(Level 11 Magic)
          - Curse(Level 19 Magic)

Dowload:
      [removed]
  • Our picks

• To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 8 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 26 replies