Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Neont4

All these wc bots

Sitting at the g.e and i notice all these low levels (3-30) just sitting around doing nothing, and occasionally just walking a few steps, i look them all up and they all have 92+ woodcutting , i thought woodcutting had one of the highest ban rates? more importantly wtf are they all doing at the g.e?

post-70310-0-39564000-1444620199_thumb.p

Sitting at the g.e and i notice all these low levels (3-30) just sitting around doing nothing, and occasionally just walking a few steps, i look them all up and they all have 92+ woodcutting , i thought woodcutting had one of the highest ban rates? more importantly wtf are they all doing at the g.e?

Probably somebody's fucking gigantic bot farm. Most likely meeting up with the mule :P

that's fucking hilarious. One day i was checking 1 of my bots and it was banking at draynor, and there was a level 3 account dressed pimp as fuck and then atleast 10-15 accounts level 3, I highscore'd and every acc had 50 fishing. Was the funniest thing i've ever seen. He literally had all of draynor bank filled with his bots

• Like 1

You can easily get 99 in any stat if you know how to bot

• Like 1

that's fucking hilarious. One day i was checking 1 of my bots and it was banking at draynor, and there was a level 3 account dressed pimp as fuck and then atleast 10-15 accounts level 3, I highscore'd and every acc had 50 fishing. Was the funniest thing i've ever seen. He literally had all of draynor bank filled with his bots

you caught me :P

Moved locations ;) haha jk

Lol, that was prob me HAHA

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Our picks

• This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 48 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

• 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 59 replies