Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Netami

[Dev] Netami's Pest Control

16 posts in this topic

I've been working on a pest control script for a few days now, and thought I had enough results to give a little progress on it.

A couple notes: This is my first script that involves fighting NPCs, so there's a lot to learn in that field. Also, since pest control has multiple arenas to accomadate multiple games happening at one time, you can't use the traditional methods of walking to a set RSTile or RSArea, Instead, you have to reference other objects in the game to find coordinates. This has also been a challenge to figure out.

I am in need of accounts to test! If you have an account you are willing to let me use to develop the script, please let me know.

Proggies:

Novice:

8e690657e3f5fd0fe14525c3ee01e9e7.png

5b35d758d7be1ee0ec450677f17c98c4.png

661a66348be44056a04298448f053da0.png

eccdacf2805e3d1533107203a84280d6.png

Intermediate:

565d7702790730ce8d920cef1a04abce.png

c32cadb006f9ef09bd419ed94a98a608.png

Video: Test run of portal attacking mode:

Note: Yes, it does get stuck behind portals and brawlers still, fixing this is still a work in progress.

Update 10/19/15: Script is stable and working, with the major problem keeping me from release being weird period of inactivity between actions. Still attempting to track down what's causing this, once I find it the script will be ready for a beta.

Progress: 

- Defender mode is working well enough to feel comfortable leaving the script- Portal attacking mode is mostly working, still trying to work out getting stuck on portals.- Extended testing shows script is stable and defender mode working properly- Portal attacking mode is stable except for getting stuck on brawlers/portals- Added special attack weapon support - set spec weapon ID and percentage to spec at in GUI- Added quick-prayers support (set prayers beforehand)- Begun adding intermediate and veteran boat support- (Mostly) fixed walking (100% away from WebWalking)

To do:

- Finish Intermediate and veteran boat support- CC support*Give me more to add!*
Edited by Netami
2 people like this

Indeed the walking is a bit harsh, brawlers blocking you and the portals themself.

Good luck! :)

Indeed the walking is a bit harsh, brawlers blocking you and the portals themself.

Good luck! :)

Thanks, you too!

Looks great! Awesome that finally pest control scripts are being developed.

Is it gonna be ABCL10 btw?

Yes, and includes custom antiban as well.

@Netami

Looks great, ive seen the video. One thing i noticed it that it is spamclicking on the minimap near the portal. Could you adjust that a bit?

@Netami

Looks great, ive seen the video. One thing i noticed it that it is spamclicking on the minimap near the portal. Could you adjust that a bit?

@cvd7171

That's one of the things I'm working on adjusting, although a lot of it is left up to the Tribot walking API. I've also updated the video to a more current build

Edited by Netami

A Beta will be released once I have short access to a level 100+ account to add veteran mode support. Until then, development is on hold. If you have an account you'll be willing to let me use, it would be a huge help.