Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HRhoads4629

Help me choose my next preworkout!

13 posts in this topic

Hello! I have tried many preworkouts and I just can't decide what to get next! I have taken super pump max and super pump 3.0, LOVED IT! But the company got sold and that's not available anymore! I then tried no explode and was severely disappointed, then tried C4 and loved it! Next i don't know if I should get more C4, or C4 ripped (fat burner version that helps you sweat more and what not)! Although I am open to new preworkouts as well if you guys have experienced good things from them! I'm looking for a preworkout that just makes you hyped and crazy full of energy! As someone who has been heavily addicted to caffeine and what not, it takes more than redbull to get me going crazy if you know what I mean. So what preworkouts would you guys recommend and why? :)

Hello! I have tried many preworkouts and I just can't decide what to get next! I have taken super pump max and super pump 3.0, LOVED IT! But the company got sold and that's not available anymore! I then tried no explode and was severely disappointed, then tried C4 and loved it! Next i don't know if I should get more C4, or C4 ripped (fat burner version that helps you sweat more and what not)! Although I am open to new preworkouts as well if you guys have experienced good things from them! I'm looking for a preworkout that just makes you hyped and crazy full of energy! As someone who has been heavily addicted to caffeine and what not, it takes more than redbull to get me going crazy if you know what I mean. So what preworkouts would you guys recommend and why? :)

Super charge, Jack3D, noxplode

I personally love C4 but it isn't very health... 

Yeah but if it's healthy it probably isn't fun. What good stories start with "hold my cup of water"?

try bullnox

I've heard good and bad things about bullnox, does their preworkout have testosterone booster in it? I heard that somewhere and that's not what I'm looking for :P

I used to take c4, but now I just make my own because it's way cheaper. Creatine, L-Citrulline, Beta-alanine, Caffeine anhydrous, and some BCAA is what I use as pre workout. And Armodafinil trumps all if you can get your hands on it :cool:

1 person likes this

+1 for making your own.  I'd say as long as you put BCAA's, creatine (if you supplement it) and caffeine in, you're good to go.

I've used NoExplode before but got used to it far too quickly.  Jack3D is pretty good, but I never got a massive pump from it.  I currently use Reflex Muscle Bomb (caffeine free version).  I'd recommend it as the ingredients are solid.  Of course you could opt for the caffeine version.

i've tried majority of pre workouts out there and would have to say hyde is the best considering the profile

next up --

white flood

muscle pharm assault

all the rest are the same pretty much, except the non caffeine ones / c4

Literally all pre workouts are the same. Best bet is to make your own. You of course have to start with the basics, or else the supplements do nothing, unless they're steroids. Start with 40-50g protein, a bit of carbs(20g), and fish oil for them Omega 3's and 6's.

Some notable supplements that I've found useful for focus/energy in order from most effective to least: Armodafinil, BCAA, Creatine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Beta-Alanine, L-Citrulline, Phenylpiracetam, Noopept, Unifiram, Huperzine A.

That's literally the best pre workout you're gonna find unless you're into using steroids.

Edit: Forgot BCAA, but they're usually included in the protein I buy so I always forget to include them.

Edited by 1234oldschool