• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
mapleboombox

Mapleboombox's **NON BOTTED** Power leveling Services

Mapleboombox's Power leveling services!

Are you tired getting your account banned in the middle of getting the required stats to your gold farming schemes?

Sick of getting your entire farm wiped by a delayed ban?

Did your account last less than a day gold farming?

Need a solution?

INTRODUCING MAPLEBOOMBOX'S POWER LEVELING SERVICE!

Why risk getting your account ban now, than have it gold farm later with a fresh start!

Pay for your account stats, earn it back later.

Some things to note before using my services:

IT WOULD BE WISE TO HAVE A CLEAN ACCOUNT WITH ZERO BOTTING HISTORY

0. BY DEFAULT YOU NEED TO SUPPLY AN ACCOUNT. I WILL NOT CREATE THE ACCOUNT FOR YOU.

1. This service was intended for gold farmers who are worried about wasting their bonds botting to the required skills.

2. I am not responsible for whether you have read my T.O.S or not.

3. It would be wise to move all wealth on your account to a mule.

4. If you did not complete tutorial island on your account, I will charge an extra 100k fee.

5. The only accepted payment is OSRS GP.

6. I will work on at max 4 accounts at a time, meaning if I'm already full with orders, I will not accept orders until those 4 accounts have finished. 

7. A share screen skype demo can be provided if necessary.

8. All skills costs are covered with payment. (eg: runes,feathers,tools,food,etc)

9. If Membership is needed, it must be covered by you, the only exception is when you order something major (Example: Zulrah ready accounts, 1-85 power mining, 1-91 runecrafting, 1-72 slayer, etc.) Although those skills require substantial amounts of time and work load, thus the high pricing.

What services I currently supply:

Woodcutting services:

F2P

1-60 for yew trees: 2.5m

1-75 for magic trees: 7.5m

1-80/85 for chopping pro: 12m/17m

P2P

1-60 woodcutting for yew trees: 2m

1-75 for magic trees: 6m

1-80/85 for chopping pro: 9m/12.5m

Magic powerleveling services:

Runes will be covered with your payment.

F2P

1-66 for air orbs: 15m

Stats:

66 magic

40-45 def

50+ HP

P2P

1-66 for air orbs: 12m

Stats:

66 magic

40-45 def

50+ HP

Fishing services:

Supplies for feathers is covered with cost.

1-50 for swordfish: 2m

1-76 for sharks: 14m

Fletching services:

Granted that supplies will be funded with your payment:

1-55 for maple longbows: 2.5m

1-70 for yew longbows: 7.5m

1-85 for magic longbows: 12.5m

Thieving services:

1-28 for nature rune chest: 1m

1-38 for master farmers: 2m

Mining services:

F2P & P2P

1-30 for motherlode mining: 1.25m

1-41 for motherlode gold ores: 2m

1-55 for motherlode mithril: 6m

1-70 for motherlode adamantite: 15m

1-85 for runite galore: 45m

1-90 for runite supremacy: 69m

(I will be power mining iron until I get carpal tunnels.)
(It takes 270,000 mouse minimum clicks to get 85 mining and 458,000 for 90 mining)
(Bonds, pickaxes, everything is covered with your payment on this service only.)

Hunter services:

1-53 for grey chinchompas: 6m

1-63 for red chinchompas: 10m

1-73 for black chinchompas: 15m

1-80 for black chinchompa pro: 20m

Smithing services:

P2P ONLY

1-35 for cannonballs: 1.75m

(This includes the completion of dwarf cannon quest)

GDK Packages:

All packages include waterfall quest

Baby GDK:

F2P - 14m
P2P - 12m

60 attack 

50 strength

40 defense

Basic GDK:

F2P - 25m
P2P - 20m

70 attack

60 strength

50 defense

Pro GDK:

F2P - 35m

P2P - 30m

70 attack

70 strength

70 defense

Agility because I find it really enjoyable:

I will be using rooftops method. By the end of the service you should have enough for full graceful.

1-70 agility - 15m

****Currently in high demand!****

Root abyss services:

Contact my skype or PM me for more information. We could negotiate what stats you'd like, and then find a price that fits.

Was the type of service you were looking for not listed here? No problem! Introducing,

Custom Private requests:

This service is only available in special cases, more info will be supplied upon pm.
During this service, I will meet the requirements of stats,quests and diaries if needed.

-PLAN TO ADD-

GREEN = TO BE RELEASED SOON

YELLOW = IN THE MIDDLE OF WORKING IT OUT

RED = CURRENTLY LEARNING THE ROPES, LOW PRIORITY

BLUE = CURRENTLY WORKING ON IT

1-84 thieving (rogues chest)

1-81 fishing (fishing trawler)

1-32 farming for ranarr farming

1-99 fletching (slow but cheap)

1-99 fletching (fast but expensive af)

1-99 crafting (slow but cheap)

1-99 crafting (fast but expensive)

Gmaul rusher build from scratch

Gmaul rusher pro build from scratch

Range def pure build from scratch

Maxed Obby mauler

Obby mauler starter

NMZ

Zulrah 

Deadman Support

1-91 runecrafting for double nature runes

1-91 runecrafting like a boss package:

This will include:

91 runecrafting

Full graceful + 65/70 agility

41 mining

40 attack

50 defence

40 strength

55+ hp

50 construction

Terms of Service (T.O.S)

1. The seller does not issue a refund if the buyer got what (s)he paid for.
2. The seller is not responsible for any bans/mutes that may happen to your account.
3. The buyer is responsible for who they are trading with - if it's an imposer it's their fault,
unless the imposers name is in the topic, in which case the seller is responsible.
4. The seller has the right to refuse doing business with anyone.
5. If the order was not completed in any form - the buyer has the right to a refund.
6. The staff may change the terms of service at any time if necessary without further notice.
7. The seller may have his own terms of service but may not override any of the terms stated here.

8. I have the right to cancel your order at any time on the current situation. A full refund will be given back.

9. During the time of service, you must NOT log onto your account. If you change your password and/or I have no access to your account, I will mark your account as 'complete'.

10. I will never go first, a full payment is expected before I start my service. Please think twice before ordering.

11. You MUST change your password after my service. This is added here as reference for the future, if you were to lose anything, I wouldn't be someone that would be suspected for stealing.

12. The buyer is responsible for the membership time on the account. If the service needs membership and If you fail to renew your membership after 2 days of notifying, I will mark your order as complete and will not give a refund.
13.  If for whatever reason your account gets banned mid way of the service from previous botting history, just supply me with another account and I'll start from scratch, with no extra charge.

14. The buyer must wait patiently for their service to be done. I am providing legitimate power leveling services, meaning the time for the completion of your account can vary depending on how much free time I have. There is no due dates, though at full effort I will finish your account as soon as I can.

Edited by mapleboombox

Honestly, it's his first time providing power leveling services, so he will need to tweak some prices

Edit: Good luck with sales :)

true when you're starting up a new service you cant just put high prices like the highly vouched people you gotta beat other competitors then increase your price as you get more rep etc.

Thanks, I'm quite new to the power leveling industry. While I was typing this, I really didn't know what the prices were for things and just listed out my reasonable prices.

Yeah fair enough however when you get more in the industry youll know the prices of certain skills, etc.. and then give a more reasonable price i guess:D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Virt
      My name is Case sensitive on discord Becareful of imposters - I NEVER TRADE VIA PMS EVER. 
      Unique ID: 460089618331860993
      or click here to join my discord and open a ticket:  https://discord.gg/b47uuQH  

Why use VirtGold as your Service provider?
      in business since 2016
      over 250 Positive feedback from customers
      Over $1k in donations across various forums
      Everything is 100% hand trained and all work are monitored
      Provide sufficient updates frequently 

Terms of services ~:

• By Rigo
      FIRE CAPES
      POWERLEVELING
      QUESTING
      MINIGAMES

TERMS OF SERVICE!
      1. All Payments are to be given up front before we start any type of service with NO exceptions.

2. There will be NO refunds once payment has been taken unless we are no longer able to complete your request and will only be refunded the remaining order amount.

3. You are NOT allowed to log into the account while the service is being completed unless we have given you permission to do so. If you log into the account without permission your order will be terminated without giving you a refund.

4. You will NOT recover the account whilst it is in our possession. If you need to terminate your order please contact us and we will allow you to change your password back. Any attempts to reclaim the account prematurely will lead to the order being terminated instantly, without us resuming later.

5. Before we start any type of work all valuables MUST be removed from the account. Only the items needed to complete the order itself should be left on the account. Failure to do this means we will not be able to assume responsibility for any wealth that goes missing.

6. All of our services are 100% hand done we do not use any type of bot or macros to do your service. If you wish for us to take screenshots of the progress you must request it before the service begins and will be deleted after 72 hours of completing your order.

7. By ordering from us you recognize the risks of having us or our workers on your account and will NOT hold us responsible if Jagex infracts your account this can include but not limited to bans/mutes.

8. You will need to change the password immediately AFTER the service is completed this is for your own safety! We will not be held responsible for any bans/mutes/hacks after the service have been completed.

9. When placing an order from us you automatically agree to our terms and conditions listed above.

• By saulszinc
      Discord server: https://discord.gg/ybURa9S    - Use Code Tribot for 10% off your first order
      I do not use Skype.
      Feel free to send requests for anything you don't see listed & I shall get back to you with a quote for the said service
      By Guest
      Welcome to my services. I will provide a very generous time for all of the services listed below, possibly one of the fastest here.

Quests offered
      DT (+ prequests)
      Monkey Madness (+pre quests)
      Horror from the Deep
      RFD up to mith gloves (or higher if requested)

Defenders
      Bronze - Dragon : 9m
      For other defenders, we will discuss.

Power leveling
      60 Attack / 60 Strength on fresh account = 25m (includes MM)
      1-53 thieving = 6m

If you are interested in any of the questing, please let me know which ones and what your def/prayer is so I can give you a reasonable quota. 

MY ONLY SKYPE: [email protected]
    • By Ibomeister
      I have discord now!
      Fabrii#0516

Workers
      @Rx7xr Is currently working for me with a deposit. (on osbot)

Profile link on osbot 
      https://osbot.org/forum/profile/281558-ibomeister/

Order form
      What do you need? :
      Payment method? :
      Going first or middleman? :
      What is your Skype? :
      Do you agree to the TOS? :
    • By josh_w
      I want to make multiple bots, but dont want to do tutorial island on each one by myself. Is anyone willing to do this for me as a service? Am i even allowed to request this service on the tribot forums?
      If so, please send me a quote. I am willing to go first. (Nice guys finish last?)
      Edit: typos, grammar.
    • By josh_w
      I need Dwarf Cannon quest completed by hand. Send me a PM with your quote per account.
      I'm new here so I'm willing to go first. (Nice guys finish last?)
    • By 2015k
      Please post in the following format:

Service requested:
      Timeframe allowed:
      Payment method:
      Middleman?[Y/N]:
      Read Terms of Service? (Can't start until you agree to them):

Terms of Service

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
      2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
      3. If there are any items required for the service, you must cover them.
      4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
      5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
      6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
      7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge the T.O.S and start the service
      8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting) (All of our services are hand done unless requested to be botted).
    • By narutojeddy
      Hi there, I need someone to powerlevel my account. I need 3 skills trained; Runecrafting, Hunter, and Farming all from levels 1-40. No other skills can gain exp during the course of powerleveling, and no questing may be done either. I will be paying in OSRS mills. Message me if you're interested.
    • By Radiation X
      Pm me if you're interested in leveling up my ftp pking account. 
      Need 40 attack, 50 str, 60 range, 
      I am currently 29cb with 20 def, 25 hp, and 35+ mage. All necessary supplies will be on account. 
      Can be botted but id prefer if it wasnt
      Hit me up and we can talk details/payment
  • Our picks

• Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 65 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
        • Haha
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 86 replies