Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
leoshiro

Which protein to choose?

8 posts in this topic

i want creatine & amino supplements i was wondering which one is the best? im currently using BSN Syntha 6 for whey protien i wanna add up amino and creatine as a pre workout, i was wondering from which company should i choose from? should i just get the BSN no explode and amino x or they're bad?

I would not advise getting no explode, I bought it once when my vitamin shop was out of my favorite preworkout and was very disappointed in the boost it gives:(

1 person likes this

Out of BCAAs, whey, and creatione, BCAA and creatine works the best. Whey is just ineffective honestly. I ditched my whey and stuck with BCAA and creatine, and I just ate more normal food and I feel like I have more energy.

I've personally only taken supplements from bulk nutrients (Australian based) and they're a reputable company here. Not sure how the BSN supplements are, but from reading reviews they're a well established. Just a tip, if you get creatine, make sure its creatine monohydrate and not some other bs ingredient

1 person likes this

Out of BCAAs, whey, and creatione, BCAA and creatine works the best. Whey is just ineffective honestly. I ditched my whey and stuck with BCAA and creatine, and I just ate more normal food and I feel like I have more energy.

I've personally only taken supplements from bulk nutrients (Australian based) and they're a reputable company here. Not sure how the BSN supplements are, but from reading reviews they're a well established. Just a tip, if you get creatine, make sure its creatine monohydrate and not some other bs ingredient

yeah i noticed , i have been using whey since like 3 months now and i havent seen much change :(

yeah i noticed , i have been using whey since like 3 months now and i havent seen much change :(

Whey is just overpriced with ingredients you can get for very cheap and often, beginners think it'll get you shredded because of the sponsored athlete/model.

I suggest if you're planning to gain weight, eat like a beast, and you'll look like a beast (clean foods of course). If you eat average, you'll look average. Same goes for training ;)

Whey is just overpriced with ingredients you can get for very cheap and often, beginners think it'll get you shredded because of the sponsored athlete/model.

I suggest if you're planning to gain weight, eat like a beast, and you'll look like a beast (clean foods of course). If you eat average, you'll look average. Same goes for training ;)

yes i know what u are saying but i have to count calories for the meals i take and not to eat too much , once i know how to count my calories ill be good , for training i have had a hard sechudle to get done so i really need that stamina boost , cuz everytime espically back  day i just skip the other workout cuz i just wanna vomit at the end of it and feel rlly sore so yeah.

Edited by leoshiro

yes i know what u are saying but i have to count calories for the meals i take and not to eat too much , once i know how to count my calories ill be good , for training i have had a hard sechudle to get done so i really need that stamina boost , cuz everytime espically leg day i just skip the other workout cuz i just wanna vomit at the end of it and feel rlly sore so yeah.

You're not alone my man! I feel nauseous after some leg workouts (especially if I've taken a small break). Once your body gets used to it, its all good for the most part. Good luck with your progress! :D 

You're not alone my man! I feel nauseous after some leg workouts (especially if I've taken a small break). Once your body gets used to it, its all good for the most part. Good luck with your progress! :D

sorry it was back day i edited it out , leg day is good for me but back day man ...