Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

donders

Road to gainz

27 posts in this topic

If anyone is wondering where I am at now, I'm making around 40-50m on a daily base. I've been doing so ever since I last updated this thread! I have recently bought another computer which means I have 2 computers and run 2 vpses a long with that.

Just remember to never give up and as long as you are motivated you can easily set up a farm yourself!

Old goals

NEW GOAL:

So, I recently bought a myself a new PC and I'm ready to start botting again. :)

I will be doing 3 different methods, one is a private script and the other 2 are public ones. So far I'm doing 2 methods, and the accounts for 3rd method are nearly completed. I won't really be keeping track of profit made each day, but it will usually be between 15-25m.

March

12-3-2016

Got myself some more private scripts, still waiting on another one. Should help me reach my goal of 50M a day. Currently making 20-30m a day.

February

Spoiler

7-2-2016

One of the accounts I bought got recovered, only used it for botting though so I hope it gets banned. Other then that all is still going great making ~20-25M a day.

14-2-2016

Making around 25-30m daily now, weekends is where I can make the most. Thinking about finding other methods to get at least 50m daily.

28-2-2016

Had to buy some new auths... RIP profit from last 2 weeks. Anyways, starting in 2 days I should be running about 6 accounts 24/7 (12 hours then switch) to increase daily profit to at least 35-40m daily (also running other methods but this one is most profitable). I also have some private scripts in mind that could generate a couple of extra mills daily. Think I ended up with 500-600m this month, hopefully I can reach 1b someday. :D

January

Spoiler

Week 1 (24-12-2015 / 31-12-2015)

28-12-2015

First time running all my bots at the same time, which averages me about 2.5m-3m a hour. I hope do this daily for about 12 hours.

SmQrwXT.png

1-1-2016

2 accounts got banned, replaced them now but lost about 20M. Currently making around ~20m everyday. :)

12-1-2016

Got about 150m past 2 weeks, couple of bans but accounts are easily replaceble so no worries there. Also got 80M refunded by someone that scammed me before:).

Might try a different method in the weekend which should be 250k p/h (would try to run 5 accounts 24/7 suicide for the weekend)

17-1-2016

Ended up running 4 accounts for nearly 24/7, 2 of them got hit when I was taking a break for like 2 hours, didn't have supplies on them so nothing was lost. :)

Made about 75m this weekend which isn't too bad I guess!

Might get another private script done soon, gotta look into the method this week to if it's worth.

31-1-2016

Been a while since I updated this. Spend some money on more private scripts, currently going well and making around ~25M a day. :)

Not a lot of accounts have been banned lately, which is great:D

Made around 500m this month.

Old goal:

Spoiler

Hey guys,

I've been botting for a while now and realised I really need a new phone. I'm currently using a 2,5 year old HTC One m7 with a dying battery so my goal is to reach about 700 euros at the end of this month to replace my beloved HTC.

When I've reached my goal I will be buying the Sony Xperia Z5, either the green version or the black one, I will decide that when I see the phone IRL. :)

Z5_green_group-640x640.png?resize=640%2C

Currently:

400/700 euros

I will update this thread every night untill I reach my goal. I hope to average around 20-30m each day using 4 accounts. That should get me at least 600m and if all goes well 900m. My aim is to get at least 150m a week.

Progress:

Week 1

Spoiler

Day 1:

28m

Day 2:

30m, also transferred some money to mule which I sold. :)

Day 3:

20m, for some reason 2 accounts only made 200k p/h on average so yeh..

Day 4:

RS update today, didn't feel to comfortable to bot after update but still managed to get 15m today..

Day 5:

Busy day at school, forgot to turn them back off after I gave them a break. Got about 15m today again.

Day 6:

Not making as much profit as I used to, can't seem to get more then 200k p/h right now.. Sad days:(

14m profit made

Day 7:

Found out that script has some issues right now which is most likely the reason why my profit has been lower past few days. Still made 20m today though.

Will sell some gold today as well. Currently at 275/700

Week 2:

Spoiler

Day 8:

Bot was down most part of day, only got 10m.

Day 9:

Don't have time to look at making most profit atm... Next week I have holidays when I will report back here! Hopefully with more $$ :)

I'll be keeping my bots running but won't post here untill next week!

Day 10 - Day 15

Managed to make 120m this week, will sell as soon as possible. :)

Bots still aren't doing as well as I hoped but I should get a script next week that will help me out making more profit!

Week 3:

Spoiler

Day 16

Sold 120m today, which means I'm over halfway there. :)

Hopefully I can make at least 100m this week, but we'll see.

Edited by donders
2 people like this

4 accounts / 30m per day

thats like 320k/h per account , what script is that?

Edited by Butta

Lol Butta going around asking everyone, just look up scripts bro.

Side note: Goodluck with your goal friend.

1 person likes this

@OmfgWdf

I never liked the bloatware that is on the Samsung series, I know there isn't as much as there used to be, but I still don't like it. :D

And I like Sony's producs in general, I have a Sony tablet, tv, playstation.. So why not a Sony phone as well :angel: .

Anyways, if anyone was wondering why the profit can change so much everyday:

u5yajLU.jpg

4 accounts, but the profit is never stable. Sometimes it can go below 250k as well.

:)

Goodluck! I prefer Samsung with phones though. :P I have almost everything sony aswell except for a sony phone, Samsung galaxy S6 ftw. 

Btw nice profit per hour. :o

Edited by Flax

Good luck with the goal. I remember back when I used to make bank off selling rsbs auths i'd get dumped on h.rs and i'd sell em for 5m per or 20m for unlimited. and i sold all the cash :P when i was 16 it was dope for not having a job and having everything funded yourself :P 

@OmfgWdf

I never liked the bloatware that is on the Samsung series, I know there isn't as much as there used to be, but I still don't like it. :D

And I like Sony's producs in general, I have a Sony tablet, tv, playstation.. So why not a Sony phone as well :angel: .

Anyways, if anyone was wondering why the profit can change so much everyday:

u5yajLU.jpg

4 accounts, but the profit is never stable. Sometimes it can go below 250k as well.

:)

Very well then, each got their own preferences :P 

I do like Sony stuff too, seems to have a longer life-span compared to others.

Little update guys!

Currently the script is doing a really bad job for me, so when I have time next week I have to look at how I can make more profit with the script! So expect an update next monday :)

320k/gp a hr is pretty good, I make a constant 175k-250k a hour at the moment, and can make decent money..