Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erickho123

The road to maxed accounts

51 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what's the best route to maxed accounts?

Should I get 91 strength -> 80 attack -> 99 strength -> 99 attack -> 99 defense?

Tips pls

Does anyone know what's the best route to maxed accounts?

Should I get 91 strength -> 80 attack -> 99 strength -> 99 attack -> 99 defense?

Tips pls

with dharoks armor or with whip?

i'm using dh atm, but i could swap to whip if i needed to

the best way to train your combat with whip would be to train with the attack style "shared" whip+bandos or full void.

not sure how much exp/h you're gaining right now with DH. but it could be possible that you would make more exp/h with whip/void melee. 

how much exp/h are you gaining right now with dh?

i was getting more exp/h with whip/void than with full dh. with 90s stats

Edited by Twitch

Where's the updates??

I haven't been botting both the accounts for about a week now or two, been a bit busy but both accounts are still alive iirc.

Alright boys, back to training! (didnt bot for like nearly 10 days, damn. Have to renew my members with another bond soon :/)

YDA5tZS.png

Edited by erickho123

I gave away one of the accounts to my brother but I got it replaced thanks to @Montreal for another 70/70/70 account. I guess it's a little "rollback" but my brother wanted to scape a little. I'll ask him for a screenshot of the stats sometime this week to show you guys the prgoress I got before I gave it away. It was like 90/91/70, it was pretty damn good!

1 person likes this

@Netami just got me a rock cake for my new account.

I plan to start botting it soon very shortly, sorry for the slow updates

1 person likes this

@Netami just got me a rock cake for my new account.

I plan to start botting it soon very shortly, sorry for the slow updates

inb4 he actually got banned :s

inb4 he actually got banned :s

Nope, just been a tad busy to botting, but I actually did start botting it again yesterday.

Jagex not good enough ;)

If i do get banned though, I will end up closing this thread

pu3u0g6.png

halid45.png

Edited by erickho123

Both accounts got hit :/. Probably because I was botting so long using the prayer flickering method.

What stats did you make it to?

Both accounts got hit :/. Probably because I was botting so long using the prayer flickering method. 

Ayee. Try again, with one account so you can focus on it more. 

What stats did you make it to?

I started with 4 accounts, and 2 ended up getting banned. I gave one away to my brother and one got recovered.

The account I gave away got to like 90/90/70, it's still not banned.

The account that got recovered wasn't used to bot that long, but i think i got like 60-70 defence and a couple of attack levels before the owner took it back.

Another account was like 90/96/70 which got banned.

The other account that montreal gave me was 70/79/70ish when it got banned.

I got pretty far with botting, but I continued to increase the hours i was botting for which might be the reason why I got banned. I probably will try again while botting more safely in the future.

Edited by erickho123

I started with 4 accounts, and 2 ended up getting banned. I gave one away to my brother and one got recovered.

The account I gave away got to like 90/90/70, it's still not banned.

The account that got recovered wasn't used to bot that long, but i think i got like 60-70 defence and a couple of attack levels before the owner took it back.

Another account was like 90/96/70 which got banned.

The other account that montreal gave me was 70/79/70ish when it got banned.

I got pretty far with botting, but I continued to increase the hours i was botting for which might be the reason why I got banned. I probably will try again while botting more safely in the future.

Aw, well it was fun while it lasted (3 pages lel). 

I thinking about doing this my self. I'm gaining exp at the moment and I must your scripts are good. Get back on the horse mate. Don't let it get you down.