Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Netami

Netami

2 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/no?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 posts in this topic

1) Snipplets: [sOURCE] (Link to thread)
N/a

2) Tutorials: [sOURCE] (Link to thread)
N/a

3) Randoms/updates submitted: [sOURCE] (Link to thread)
N/a

4) Scripts available to the public: [sOURCE] (Link to thread)

Netami's Cannonner

Repo: Link

Source: Main | Methods | Variables

Netami's Coal Farmer

Source: Main | Variables | WorldSwitcher

Single Dose Maker

Source: Decanter | Clicking | Antiban

Lumbridge Miner - here to show how far I've come recently.

Source: Miner

5) Short biography / Coding Experience: [1-2 short paragraphs]
I'm 20 and currently in school for IT with hopefully a minor in computer programming. I started poking around Runescape bot code back in the RSBot glory days, around 2011. I took a break from Runescape, and now I'm back with a vengeance. I've committed myself to learning not only the ins and outs of the Tribot API but also Java in general.

6) Reasons why you feel you deserve Scripter: [1-3 short paragraphs]
I believe I deserve Scripter due to my dedication to the community. I hope to be able to develop my skills and grow the community even further.

7) What you plan to provide the community with: [1-3 short Paragraphs]
I plan to continue providing the community with quality, free scripts that are both easy to use and extremely useful. I also plan to continue contributing to the community in the form of helping new scripters/programmers, and generally help other Tribot community members.

8) Do you agree to continue to not only update, but provide more free, open sourced scripts to the community? [YES/NO]

Yes!

Thank you for your time :)

@xCode First, thank you for taking time to look through and reply. I have actually already begun doing some of your suggestions in my newer projects, and I am making them more complex in order to really show my skill as a scripter. Hopefully next time it'll be a definite yes!

@Usa @TRiLeZ

Edited by Netami

Your scripts are barely two weeks old and the complexity of all of them do not really show what you're made of.

Also, by looking at your code I barely see any attempt to check if actions succeed or not and also see a lot of static sleeps. Putting all your methods in a Variables-class is not really helping also.

My advice:

Try creating more complex scripts (crab killer with cannon support for example) and wait for feedback from the community (don't apply right after you uploaded the scripts).

The TRiBot API has a lot of methods that will return true when they succeed and false when they don't, so make use of that.

Try implementing conditional sleeps instead of using General.sleep(x,y).

What also could be helping is if you make some kinda snippet for the cannon script, instead of a script itself. That way, you and others can learn from it and use it in their own combat scripts.

For now, it's a no.

As @xCode stated, Scripts were pretty much just released and none of your threads have even made it to the second page I would like to see more community involvement and see you a little more grounded before we accept you. Re-apply towards the end of the month and we'll see where you stand. Thanks!