Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
samlol1234

Achieved max pure from scratch :D

35 posts in this topic

rHoBlHB.png

Thanks TRiBot, managed to max out a pure in a couple of months without a ban!! Account was fully funded from my goldfarms running aswel! Time to work on a main :)

3 people like this

Maybe leak the method you used to achieve this, I remember when I got my pure maxed with goldfarm cash.

No real method.. Account is 100% botted apart from the questing i did at lower levels, used LG probably twice. Tried to avoid botting combat in heavily botted areas like crabs 

I even used walking scripts when i couldn't be fucked myself haha

Edited by samlol1234

What scripts did you use? I hope one of them was ExNightMareZone :P

Checked he got 12.4M STR xp with your script XD

Checked he got 12.4M STR xp with your script XD

lol dang, you're right

samlol1234.png

OP, if you don't mind answering, what method did you use? Prayer potions or absorb flicking?

lol dang, you're right

samlol1234.png

OP, if you don't mind answering, what method did you use? Prayer potions or absorb flicking?

Your script <3 i used ppots when i did str and switched to absorbs for range (hadn't tried that method before)  :) flawless script, shame i just missed out on the potions buying feature haha ;)

oh and range was done with mage bow and rune arrows :)

Edited by samlol1234
1 person likes this

lol dang, you're right

samlol1234.png

I've maxed a pure with your script, no ban. and an Ags pure with a 2 day but I don't think that was your script.. It's insane. That plus Absorbs are freeee :D

What kind of xp/hr can I expect at 80 attack and strength with dharoks using ExNMZ?

Currently I'm just afk'ing bandits with a simple script I wrote, it's about 45k attack xp/hr with whip.

@fatdoobie2

Look into it some more, tons of guides out there. It's better training because you get your own personal spot, overloads (BEST potion bonuses and free), powerups (better xp), and if you're doing absorbs+flicking, free training. It's even possible to cut even / make profit off prayer potions if you're stats are good enough IIRC.

I get 87k/hr a hour with 99str at 86 attack using a whip and gmaul. I think DH nets in more XP/hr though.

@fatdoobie2

Look into it some more, tons of guides out there. It's better training because you get your own personal spot, overloads (BEST potion bonuses and free), powerups (better xp), and if you're doing absorbs+flicking, free training. It's even possible to cut even / make profit off prayer potions if you're stats are good enough IIRC.

I get 87k/hr a hour with 99str at 86 attack using a whip and gmaul. I think DH nets in more XP/hr though.

Yeah I've done a bit of NMZ but not too much. Tried a 2 hour trial of your script at Demon cause I haven't done Mountain Daughter yet, was getting 70k/hr with dharoks, so hopefully I will get even more in MTD :)

edit: just bought the script, not bad at all!

Qi82noQ.png

Edited by fatdoobie2

Where did you bot your mage?

Stun alched using tri's aio combat and magic script, I just found a quiet spot with something in a cage. 94 didn't take long once I hit 80