Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

jake miler

best way to lvl magic?

12 posts in this topic

whats a good fast safe way to level up magic on new fresh accounts? F2p and p2p :) thanks couldnt find anything personally splashing alone takes too long, i tried cursing monk at castle but bans too high there..

Honestly, he's right. Just buy each elemental staff, some mind runes, then chaos, and train as if it was legit. Really can't get around low level magic :P

Use the highest level "strike" spell until you can cast curse. Now wear -65 magic bonus (full iron without a staff, or with a staff and green dhide vambs) and splash curse on your NPC of choice. Do this until you can high alch or superheat ore, and do that until 73 when you can start vulnerability-alching (like stun alching). Then you do that to 76, enfeeble-alch to 80 and stun alch to 94/99. If you want you can ice burst from 94 to 99 it's a bit quicker but much more expensive.

1 person likes this

ye I figured, I just needa find a good place to use stun as monk of zam at the varrock castle is too played out due to traffic there

levels 1-13 i splash every account i make 13 + use fire strike to 30 something or so. - bc cheapest. then just use highest strike until you can get high alc.

Use the highest level "strike" spell until you can cast curse. Now wear -65 magic bonus (full iron without a staff, or with a staff and green dhide vambs) and splash curse on your NPC of choice. Do this until you can high alch or superheat ore, and do that until 73 when you can start vulnerability-alching (like stun alching). Then you do that to 76, enfeeble-alch to 80 and stun alch to 94/99. If you want you can ice burst from 94 to 99 it's a bit quicker but much more expensive.

Is there any bot that is able to Stun Alch?

I also gained insight on your tip. Thank  you.

But why full iron without staff? If I use staff won't that save me runes?

I also gained insight on your tip. Thank  you.

But why full iron without staff? If I use staff won't that save me runes?

So you can splash without having 30 ranged. If you wear the staff, your magic bonus is -55, and you will land some curses, meaning you can't keep spamming the same target over and over. So either get 30 ranged and wear snakeskin boots / vambs, or don't wield a staff.