Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neont4

Are you an Obby mauler? [1 ATTACK GUIDE]

9 posts in this topic

Are you looking for the BEST 1 attack weapon WITHOUT 55 slayer and sick of hearing the same old "red topaz machete" or "event rpg" ? look no further because i'm about to bring you the DRAMEN STAFF. 

It has the same attack speed as a scimitar and the same strength bonus as a rep topaz machete, the difference is it has a +10 crush bonus, making it THE best 1 attack weapon to train with on monsters with a crush weakness such as the infamous rock crabs. 

Requires the completion of the Lost City quest with a crafting level of 31 and a woodcutting level of 36.

Thank me later Maulers.

post-70310-0-53256800-1443566839_thumb.p

post-70310-0-04455100-1443566844_thumb.p

Edited by Neont4
1 person likes this

I've never heard of this one before, nice find if it's actually efficient :D

Well, 60 str un-potted with a red topaz machete the max hit is 9 but with a dramen staff on rock crabs it's at least 10 maybe 11.

Sweet, I just bought a baby mauler with 60 str/50hp and don't quite feel like selling my soul to the 55 slayer grind yet. I'll just do this and whack the hell out of everyone with a dramen staff :-) good tip.

EDIT: This would be even better if I had the money for a zammy book. Heh.

Edited by Stove

ummmmm why not use obby sword/mace with zerker neck when you get 60 str?  and the bone mace thing is better over all also and you dont need anything :)  just a tip

Would the dramen staff be good to use on a defense pure training on monks with 1 atk/str?

or is Event rpg still better for us? :P

On 3/13/2016 at 5:10 PM, bloodydagger said:

ummmmm why not use obby sword/mace with zerker neck when you get 60 str?  and the bone mace thing is better over all also and you dont need anything :)  just a tip

Because the obby sword & mace both require 60attack, not strength.

There's no such thing as a bone mace but if your meaning the bone dagger its the same as an iron dagger and the bone club & spear are slow asf lol the same as an iron warhammer.

Edited by Neont4