Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
obg8

Account Wiped - Tribot script the cause?

24 posts in this topic

It was confirmed by email/twitter that Jagex did not wipe my account, it was hijacked.

The account was BRAND new, literally 3 days old. 

The only websites I have visited related to Runescape are the official website/tribot/rs wiki.

The email I used for the account was brand new, only created when I made the account.

The O N L Y logical explanation is that a script on here was the root cause.

wtf tribot...

edit: the only scripts I've used are:

Mute's Slayer (have used before, seems legit)

aAgilty (again, older script, have used before never had a problem)

AIO AlphaSmither (??)

Master smither AIO (??)

iSmithing Pro (??)

iMonkCurser (??)

edit2:

I'm just worried it will happen again... tribot is the only explanation as to why it occurred, i've used this bot for years and have never had a single problem with it... But if there is a flaw, or something, I'd would love to resolve it so i can continue botting without having to worry

Edited by obg8

It was confirmed by email/twitter that Jagex did not wipe my account, it was hijacked.

The only websites I have visited related to Runescape are the official website/tribot/rs wiki.

The email I used for the account was brand new, only created when I made the account.

wtf tribot...

AIO AlphaSmither (??)

Master smither AIO (??)

iSmithing Pro (??)

iMonkCurser (??)

edit2:

I'm just worried it will happen again... tribot is the only explanation as to why it occurred, i've used this bot for years and have never had a single problem with it... But if there is a flaw, or something, I'd would love to resolve it so i can continue botting without having to worry

That is not a logical idea as all scripts are checked for malicious code before they get posted. You most likely clicked a phishing link or have a bad virus that allows for keylogging or remote access to your computer which has happened to me. Virus scan your computer first!

You most likely clicked on some shady links and got yourself a RAT installed. TriBot doesn't care about your shit account with a few gp on it, why would they even bother to hack it???

Scan your pc with malwareantibytes or reinstall your OS to make sure it's gone.

Edited by donders
1 person likes this

@donders

@HRhoads4629

Seriously no, I did NOT click a phishing link, i've been botting games for far too long to be that naive, I have only entered my account information on the runescape client/runescape website. a check of my internet history comes back with Z E R O sketchy websites. 

The bot was run on a fresh virtual machine, I literally just came back to botting, I downloaded tribot and started running two days ago lol, there was nothing downloaded.

Avira scan/malwarebye scan comes up with nothing

The bot was run on a fresh virtual machine

Was it a VPS or a virtual machine on your own computer? What VPS or VM did you use?

Edited by Encoded

Was it a VPS or a virtual machine on your own computer? What VPS or VM did you use?

it was a virtual machine on my own computer, but it had nothing to do with that lmao.

You most likely clicked on some shady links and got yourself a RAT installed. TriBot doesn't care about your shit account with a few gp on it, why would they even bother to hack it???

Scan your pc with malwareantibytes or reinstall your OS to make sure it's gone.

I don't think it was tribot itself but one of the scripters

edit; i've been using this bot for years on and off, I've never had a problem before.

Edited by obg8

people need to stop blaming tribot for losing their shit. i have seen so many of these threads lately. if i was @TRiLeZ i would ban everyone who makes a post like this. learn to keep your pc clean, stop downloading stupid shit, clicking on infected links etc and getting infected. it's not that hard.

Download malwarebytes (https://www.malwarebytes.org/) run a FULL system scan NOT a quick scan even if it takes hours. Guarantee your pc is not clean.

Edited by Matt2k15

Ive posted this statement on many of these topics blaming tribot so ill do it to you aswell

"IT SEEMS EVERYONE WHO GETS HACKED THEIR PC IS LIKE FORT KNOX"

people need to stop blaming tribot for losing their shit. i have seen so many of these threads lately. if i was @TRiLeZ i would ban everyone who makes a post like this. learn to keep your pc clean, stop downloading stupid shit, clicking on infected links etc and getting infected. it's not that hard.

Download malwarebytes (https://www.malwarebytes.org/) run a FULL system scan NOT a quick scan even if it takes hours. Guarantee your pc is not clean.

read my posts, i'm not blaming Trilez, i'm blaming one of the MULTITUDE OF SCRIPTERS.

i don't download random shit, i've beening botting games for years and have never ran into a problem

i know its not hard because i dont download random shit, i don't click phishing links.

why don't you read the posts before you comment

Ive posted this statement on many of these topics blaming tribot so ill do it to you aswell

"IT SEEMS EVERYONE WHO GETS HACKED THEIR PC IS LIKE FORT KNOX"

this circlejerk over the safety of tribot is ridiculous lol

i wish someone could offer actual advice rather than, "it's your own fault, you downloaded/clicked something" or "run malwarebytes"

Sadly they think it is going to be the scripter or the bot, I understand there frustration but the bot and scripters where not the cause.

I remember when I had my account cleaned by a large botting company back in 2009ish, it was an admin who cleaned 1000's of accounts (the date may be older was a long time ago)

Sadly they think it is going to be the scripter or the bot, I understand there frustration but the bot and scripters where not the cause.

I remember when I had my account cleaned by a large botting company back in 2009ish, it was an admin who cleaned 1000's of accounts (the date may be older was a long time ago)

Did you give TRiLeZ his monkfish? If not, no wonder you got hacked. 

hey, fuck off..... would like actual help not dumb shit spam

Edited by obg8

hey, fuck off..... would like actual help not dumb shit spam

TRiBot is a business, do you think any Administrators or Scripters would risk their reputation over some GP? 

TRiBot is a business, do you think any Administrators or Scripters would risk their reputation over some GP? 

Firstly I NEVER said the admins were responsible you need to learn to read.

On the other hand there are BANNED users with their scripts still in the repository. 

On the other hand there are BANNED users with their scripts still in the repository. 

You're forgetting the part where the code is checked for malicious code before being put on the repository... 

Want some real advice. Scan your computer and change your passwords. 

1 person likes this

There are literally restrictions in place that stop scripters from accessing your account, among various other things. You didn't get hacked here.

1 person likes this

I really don't think you are understanding the process of how scripts are even submitted to the repository. 

read my posts, i'm not blaming Trilez, i'm blaming one of the MULTITUDE OF SCRIPTERS.

i don't download random shit, i've beening botting games for years and have never ran into a problem

i know its not hard because i dont download random shit, i don't click phishing links.

why don't you read the posts before you comment

I did read. It's not the scripts here or tribot that are causing you to lose your shit. Your PC is infected weather you know it or not. You need to do a full system scan and remove all infections or re-format your pc. It's that simple.

@donders

@HRhoads4629

Seriously no, I did NOT click a phishing link, i've been botting games for far too long to be that naive, I have only entered my account information on the runescape client/runescape website. a check of my internet history comes back with Z E R O sketchy websites. 

The bot was run on a fresh virtual machine, I literally just came back to botting, I downloaded tribot and started running two days ago lol, there was nothing downloaded.

Avira scan/malwarebye scan comes up with nothing

wtf tribot...

AIO AlphaSmither (??)

Master smither AIO (??)

iSmithing Pro (??)

iMonkCurser (??)

edit2:

Hey i recently lost 6mil, i was wondering what happend to you after that?