Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Starfox

TRiBot Discord Chat [Unofficial TRiBot Chatbox]

36 posts in this topic

Requesting power be taken from @Assume since he clearly can't handle what he dishes out, it's okay for him to throw insults at people but when it comes to someone defending someone against him, he cannot take it. 

You told him you wanted him to die. You didn't get banned for no reason.

1 person likes this

On 2/19/2016 at 4:45 PM, Starfox said:

It still works, I just tested it.

Anyway to get TriLeZ to implement it on the main page? Like other sites?
@TRiLeZ

I see I have been kicked/banned from the discord. My username is Tsuyoshi. I would love to be enlightened about what rule I broke. Thanks!

@Starfox, @TacoManStan

Edited by Tsuyoshi

1 hour ago, Tsuyoshi said:

I see I have been kicked/banned from the discord. My username is Tsuyoshi. I would love to be enlightened about what rule I broke. Thanks!

@Starfox, @TacoManStan

3bfac3f436.png

The Tribot Discord chat has a strict mandate that all users have an IQ of greater than 70. Unfortunately, you have been determined to be of lower intelligence and have subsequently been banned.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Assume said:

3bfac3f436.png

The Tribot Discord chat has a strict mandate that all users have an IQ of greater than 70. Unfortunately, you have been determined to be of lower intelligence and have subsequently been banned.

TRiBot Discord Chat Rules:

• You must make your Discord chat username the same as your TRiBot forum username.
  • Do not impersonate any TRiBot member.
  • Do not spam the text channel with tons of the same message or similar messages.
  • Do not flame other members of the chat.
    • Arguing is allowed.
    • General in-good-taste banter and harmless comments are also allowed.
  • No Black Market transactions are allowed to take place on Discord. You must conduct them on the forums or elsewhere.
  • Do not purposefully start arguments for the sake of trolling and/or provoke people in the chat.

If you break any of the above rules, you will be immediately un-verified and removed from the discord chat.

Seems to me this rule does not exist. You just can't accept that someone may have a different opinion than you. Which judging by all the accepted scripter requests, is absolutely everybody that was accepted.

19 hours ago, Tsuyoshi said:

TRiBot Discord Chat Rules:

• You must make your Discord chat username the same as your TRiBot forum username.
  • Do not impersonate any TRiBot member.
  • Do not spam the text channel with tons of the same message or similar messages.
  • Do not flame other members of the chat.
    • Arguing is allowed.
    • General in-good-taste banter and harmless comments are also allowed.
  • No Black Market transactions are allowed to take place on Discord. You must conduct them on the forums or elsewhere.
  • Do not purposefully start arguments for the sake of trolling and/or provoke people in the chat.

If you break any of the above rules, you will be immediately un-verified and removed from the discord chat.

Seems to me this rule does not exist. You just can't accept that someone may have a different opinion than you. Which judging by all the accepted scripter requests, is absolutely everybody that was accepted.

You have absolutely no knowledge of Java therefore you have no leeway to say "Which judging by all the accepted scripter requests, is absolutely everybody that was accepted."

You were banned for starting arguments for the sake of trolling and to provoke people in the chat. You continued to make non-purposeful statements after he told you what to do.

6 minutes ago, Sphiinx said:

You have absolutely no knowledge of Java therefore you have no leeway to say "Which judging by all the accepted scripter requests, is absolutely everybody that was accepted."

You were banned for starting arguments for the sake of trolling and to provoke people in the chat. You continued to make non-purposeful statements after he told you what to do.

LMAO son you really take TRiBot this serious? 

#squareup

20 hours ago, Sphiinx said:

I'm not sure where my knowledge of Java comes in to what someone's opinion is of someone else's work, but OK.

I was banned for stating my own opinion, and please refer to one statement that could be understood as trolling rather than stating my opinion.

He told me to learn Java, which is not what I asked for. I asked for someone to help my put my script into the node framework and since he made it obvious he would not help, and only tell me to pretty much go do it myself, I did not want to continue the conversation.

I understand what I need to to write the script I want, bar only the knowledge to put it into the node framework. After I had known this, I would not need to know more. I am not going to learn the whole language just to do one thing. Thanks anyway.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Tsuyoshi said:

I'm not sure where my knowledge of Java comes in to what someone's opinion is of someone else's work, but OK.

I was banned for stating my own opinion, and please refer to one statement that could be understood as trolling rather than stating my opinion.

He told me to learn Java, which is not what I asked for. I asked for someone to help my put my script into the node framework and since he made it obvious he would not help, and only tell me to pretty much go do it myself, I did not want to continue the conversation.

I understand what I need to to write the script I want, bar only the knowledge to put it into the node framework. After I had known this, I would not need to know more. I am not going to learn the whole language just to do one thing. Thanks anyway.

Discord moderators ban people for having a differing opinion, it's pretty cancer. 

Anyone who has problems with any members on the discord (including staff members) should directly contact @Starfox for feedback. He is the one in control of the discord chat and overlooks the discord server. Keep in mind this is an unofficial tribot chatbox and shouldn't be compared to tribot standards. Publicly calling out a discord member on TRiBot forums is asking for a flame war to be started.

Edited by erickho123
2 people like this