Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

drinkyma1950

[SUGGESTION] How to decrease bans

Would you like a more Human-Like Mouse Speed implemented to TRiBot, That's NOT consistent.   26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a more Human-Like Mouse Speed implemented to TRiBot, That's NOT consistent.

• Yes.
    • No, This will not make any difference. (If you click here - Let me know another method how they'd detect macros.)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 posts in this topic

@Todd @TRiLeZ @Usa

We have tried reaction, human mouse, looking glass and a lot of other things.

How about this. I will try to explain the best as I can so you will get my point.

If you're smart enough and have a little bit knowledge about maths you can clearly see that the bot's mouse is moving with a consistent speed, and it's VERY easy to detect.

6672467ca3910dd89fac3eb3f291df09.gif

Let me show you how a human mouse moves it's mouse. As shown down below, you can clearly see it does NOT move with a consistent speed, it changes at least the speed every 15 ms.

e7064f328e418969a1060c6fe4965dd5.gif

We could at least try. What i'm saying is honestly very important and it will decrease the ban rates.

If you're going to comment random stuff calling me a retard please don't even bother.

Suggestion: Why don't TRiBot implement a new, unique method, that makes the mouse go more human-like. We will do this by making TRiBot change it's mouse speed every 15 ms or something like that.

I can't wait to hear from the administrators!! If you deny this, can I please know why?  :angel:

Thank you =]

Edited by drinkyma1950
1 person likes this

please yes yes yes yes , the human mouse are actually fast which makes the account looks legit , all i see is slow mouse movements.... and slow reaction which is not a human mouse like

please yes yes yes yes , the human mouse are actually fast which makes the account looks legit , all i see is slow mouse movements.... and slow reaction which is not a human mouse like

Thanks Leo for the support:)

Computers are hard to make it completely human, because they simply aren't humans. However I have seen a topic on this forum where a user was collecting human mouse data from people playing legit using the TRiBot client. I am pretty sure TRiBot uses something similar with human mouse collected data, but I like your suggestion and maybe these events can be held more frequently to collect more data.

I support anything that makes it that much harder to detect us, and with constant speeds, it is bot-like. 

rlew0.jpg

1 person likes this

Computers are hard to make it completely human, because they simply aren't humans. However I have seen a topic on this forum where a user was collecting human mouse data from people playing legit using the TRiBot client. I am pretty sure TRiBot uses something similar with human mouse collected data, but I like your suggestion and maybe these events can be held more frequently to collect more data.

It's not hard at all to make it look human-like.

Short story short - Have a simple generator generating a number between 115-160 every 15ms.

Then make it change every 15 ms.

Short story short - Have a simple generator generating a number between 115-160 every 15ms.

You can try that yourself by creating a simple script that moves the mouse over the screen, I am pretty sure it will look very hacky. ^^

You can try that yourself by creating a simple script that moves the mouse over the screen, I am pretty sure it will look very hacky. ^^

No, I'm not doing that myself. I'm not the a tribot developer.

Aren't mouse speed's a static amount? You set your mouse speed at a static rate and it stays there, it doesn't change? Just like your computer mouse, it has a static speed set to it although you have your acceleration and deceleration speeds, now that could be implemented but your mouse speed itself is static.

Aren't mouse speed's a static amount? You set your mouse speed at a static rate and it stays there, it doesn't change? Just like your computer mouse, it has a static speed set to it although you have your acceleration and deceleration speeds, now that could be implemented but your mouse speed itself is static.

I think it would be good if you could set a mouse speed random between x and y and have it "humanly" change on the distance it has to travel. The further the distance the faster the user would probably use their mouse.

Edited by Jazed
1 person likes this

Can't you see any difference on the gif pictures?

No, that forms a pattern that is easily recognizable over an extended period of time.

1 person likes this

Would having people record more mouse movements and send them to TRiLeZ help? I remember seeing a thread where he was collecting data.

No, that forms a pattern that is easily recognizable over an extended period of time.

You must have some sort of issue going on in your brain.

You must have some sort of issue going on in your brain.

Here are test results from your suggestion:

I generated a random number that will be between 115 and 160 inclusive iterated 1,000 times and then totaled that result and came out with a mean number: 137. That mean stayed the exact same no matter how many times I ran your test. If we examine this pattern even closer, we can see that each number in between 115 and 160 was randomly generated about ~20 times (if I had iterated over your pattern something like 10,000 times or even 1,000,000 times each number would be chosen exactly 22.2 repeating times) which is clear as day to see to anyone reviewing player patterns that it is a bot and not a human.

Edited by Starfox
2 people like this

Here are test results from your suggestion:

I generated a random number that will be between 115 and 160 inclusive iterated 1,000 times and then totaled that result and came out with a mean number: 137. That mean stayed the exact same now matter how many times I ran your test. If we examine this pattern even closer, we can see that each number in between 115 and 160 was randomly generated about ~20 times (if I had iterated over your pattern something like 10,000 times or even 1,000,000 times each number would be chosen exactly 22.2 repeating times) which is clear as day to see to anyone reviewing player patterns that it is a bot and not a human.

This, and if you were to change the mouse every x ms you will see the mouse go slow-slow-fast-slow (depending on generation), it's very hacky and looks incredibly lame.

I was looking into this a little bit for my own scripts. Although nothing looks quite as good as my own mouse movements, I did like one approach better than the default. Before most mouse movements I select a normally distributed starting speed, slower average for tiny hit boxes, faster average for moving targets. I then change the speed by a small amount every few ms. Not saying it's perfect, but I have a lot of other things to improve on before I can say mouse movements are the critical variable for ban rates.

Starfox is right. We can't simply have mouse speeds which are completely random. By definition of randomness, humans aren't random. They follow patterns.

Ayways, TRiBot's mouse movement is not static. With each movement, the mouse accelerates up until half way or 3/4 way, then starts decelerating as the mouse reaches the target, which is how humans generally move their mouse. But the difference in speed isn't that great as to make the speed difference noticeable to the human eye. However after statistically analyzing mouse speeds, the speed differences are noticeable.

We also use Fitts' Law to differentiate mouse speeds as a whole, based on target distance and size.

I was looking into this a little bit for my own scripts. Although nothing looks quite as good as my own mouse movements, I did like one approach better than the default. Before most mouse movements I select a normally distributed starting speed, slower average for tiny hit boxes, faster average for moving targets. I then change the speed by a small amount every few ms. Not saying it's perfect, but I have a lot of other things to improve on before I can say mouse movements are the critical variable for ban rates.

TRiBot already has the built-in functionality. See above.

2 people like this

Figured you would, honestly I am not used to such a feature rich API for a bot. It is very nice, although sometimes I wish it was a little more transparent.

Figured you would, honestly I am not used to such a feature rich API for a bot. It is very nice, although sometimes I wish it was a little more transparent.

Keeping it closed off like this will prevent Jagex from viewing it as well, I am pretty sure they browse these forums as well.

Starfox is right. We can't simply have mouse speeds which are completely random. By definition of randomness, humans aren't random. They follow patterns.

Ayways, TRiBot's mouse movement is not static. With each movement, the mouse accelerates up until half way or 3/4 way, then starts decelerating as the mouse reaches the target, which is how humans generally move their mouse. But the difference in speed isn't that great as to make the speed difference noticeable to the human eye. However after statistically analyzing mouse speeds, the speed differences are noticeable.

We also use Fitts' Law to differentiate mouse speeds as a whole, based on target distance and size.

TRiBot already has the built-in functionality. See above.

Thanks for the answer

@TRiLeZ

I think something to consider is people tend to move their mouse faster, the farther away something is. If something is halfway accross the screen,  people go really quick, but if its 1 inch away, quite slow by comparison. 

Has this been looked at?

*Trilez answered this, Fitts law haha.

Edited by seiv

One suggestion I think could be used is moving the mouse after moving the mouse to an object to perform an action. There could be ABCL_RECENTRE_MOUSE or something, like a human doesn't just ONLY move the mouse whenever they need to, they move it around sometimes for no reason, much more often than Tribot's AI Antiban does. That's pretty much the only suggestion I can think of for Tribot though, this client is so fucking good.

Oh and also it'd be amazing if that new human-like inventory clicking applied to all aspects of mouse movements, not sure if that's already the case but I assume it's not.

I feel like even without the human mouse, there should be a setting implemented whereit will randomize mouse speed between x and x, and occasionally very slow, as well as add some movements as to add to the illusion of multitasking irl sucha as bringing the mouse in as if you were on facebook or something on a different screen.