Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iant06

iClueSolver by iant06 - Development

30 posts in this topic

8715e10.pngiClueSolver by iant06 8715e10.png

iClueSolver is now available on the Tribot Repository!

V8QMfg5.png

Been working on a level 1 clue solver the past week and progress has been coming along great!

I thought I should post a development thread to keep you guys updated on the progress!

8b724e5.png  Teleports Supported:  89c9409.png - 100% Complete

LumbridgeVarrockFaladorCamelotArdougneDuel ArenaCastle WarsBurthorpe Games RoomTeleport Tablets - 100%Ring of Dueling - 100%Games Necklace - 100%Runes - 100%

87a33b6.png  Acquiring Clues:  87a33b6.png - 100% Complete

Currently acquires Level 1 Clues from H.A.M. Members and Guards as they are the best droppers of easy clue scrolls.

H.A.M. Members(Male, Female) - 100%H.A.M. Guards - 100%

8ae4a62.png  Cryptic Clues:  282e1e9.png - 100% Complete

Search crate, boxes, chest, or talk to NPC

Yanille shop ground floor - 100%Toad and chicken pub- 100%Draynor village house - 100% Seers village house ground flour - 100% Al kharid north western house - 100% Lumbridge swamp bookcase - 100% Wizard tower bookcase - 100% Draynor wardrobe - 100% Port sarim shop chest - 100% Monastery bookcase - 100% Al kharid tent boxes - 100% Lumbridge goblin house boxes - 100% South varrock house boxes - 100% Taverly shop boxes - 100% Ardougne armor shop boxes - 100% Falador general store boxes - 100% Digsite centre bush - 100% Hemenster crate - 100% Duke of lumbridge chest - 100% Dwarven mine chest - 100% Camelot castle chest - 100% Al kharid palace chest - 100% Edgeville coffin - 100% Lumbrdige castle tower crate - 100% Varrock castle crate - 100% Port khazard cart crate - 100% Varrock cart crate - 100% Varrock bank crate - 100% Yanille piano house crate - 100% Barbarian village helmet shop crate - 100% Dwarven mine crate - 100% Ardougne guard house crate - 100% Taverly outhouse crate - 100% Varrocks shops drawers - 100% Catherby archery shop drawers - 100% Port sarim house drawers - 100% Catherby house drawers - 100% Gertrudes bedroom drawers - 100% Ardougne market building drawers - 100% Falador shield shop drawers - 100% Falador east house drawers - 100% Varrock east bank drawers - 100% Taverly house drawers - 100% Ardougne general store crate - 100% Burthorpe guard camp boxes - 100% Rimmington mine wheelbarrow - 100% Falador east house chest - 100% Duel arena spectator - 100% Arhein in catherby - 100% Gaius in taverly - 100% Hans in lumbridge - 100% Jatix in taverly - 100% Ned in draynor - 100% Rusty in falador - 100% Sarah in falador - 100% Sir kay in camelot - 100% Blue moon inn in varrock - 100% Lady of the lake - 100% Staff of sinclair mansion - 100%Ambassador in white knights castle - 100%Mother of basement dwelling son - 100%Cassie in falador - 100%Zeke in alkharid - 100%Squire in falador - 100%Falador partygoer - 100%Rusty anchor bartender in port sarim - 100%Doric in falador - 100%Port sarim sailor - 100%Barber in falador - 100%Ominous stones in falador - 100%Giant mushrooms in grand tree - 100%Falador house crate - 100%Ardougne church crate - 100%Barbarian village chest - 100%Port sarim fish shop crate - 100%

8a64105.png  Map Clues:  8a64105.png - 100% Complete

Dig at the location on the map.

Varrock east mine - 100%Varrock south mine - 100%Galahads house - 100%Falador statue - 100%Wizard tower - 100%Al kharid mine - 100%Falador rocks - 100%

8c40c8a.png  Emote Clues:  88ca89d.png - 99% Complete

The hardest of all the clues as it requires random low level gear and an emote at a certain location. Have only started this and written out all the handling of the data, but still deciding on how the bot is going to get the low-level gear. Still deciding on whether or not to add a Grand Exchange function to the script where it goes and buys the low-level gear.

Party room - 100%Druid circle - 100%Games room - 100%Port sarim monk - 100%Exam room - 100%Wizard tower - 100%Ardougne mill - 100%Draynor crossroads - 100%Lumbridge swamp shack - 100%Alkharid mine - 100%Fish guild - 100%Beehives - 100%Limestone mine - 100%Fishing trawler pier -100%Ardougne monkey cage - 100%Keep le faye - 100%Rimmington mine - 100%Rimmington crossroads - 100%Draynor maynor fountain - 100%Varrock castle courtyard - 100%Lumbridge wheat field - 100%Lumber yard - 100%Falador gem store - 100%Mudskipper point - 100%Varrock library - 100%Draynor marketplace - 100%Legends guild - 100%

[/

spoiler]

14c3cbc.png

cae1137.png

Edited by iant06
7 people like this

Awesome, I use another sites clue script and it works a charm - good luck with your bot mate! When your done should do a level 2 clue script

1 person likes this

Awesome, I use another sites clue script and it works a charm - good luck with your bot mate! When your done should do a level 2 clue script

All ready planning on it ;) Just focusing on getting the structure of level 1 clues down and it will be a lot easier to add level 2s to the script :)

1 person likes this

8715e10.pngiClueSolver by iant068715e10.png

Been working on a level 1 clue solver the past week and progress has been coming along great!

I thought I should post a development thread to keep you guys updated on the progress!

8b724e5.png  Teleports Supported:  89c9409.png

LumbridgeVarrockFaladorCamelotArdougneDuel ArenaCastle WarsBurthorpe Games Room

87a33b6.png  Acquiring Clues:  87a33b6.png

Currently acquires clues from H.A.M. members as they are the fastest droppers of level 1 clues. Still need to finish thieving.

8ae4a62.png  Cryptic Clues:  282e1e9.png

Search crate, boxes, chest, or talk to NPC

YANILLE_SHOP_GROUND_FLOORTOAD_AND_CHICKEN_PUBDRAYNOR_VILLAGE_HOUSESEERS_VILLAGE_HOUSE_GROUND_FLOURAL_KHARID_NORTH_WESTERN_HOUSELUMBRIDGE_SWAMP_BOOKCASEDRAYNOR_WARDROBEPORT_SARIM_SHOP_CHESTMONASTERY_BOOKCASEAL_KHARID_TENT_BOXESSOUTH_VARROCK_HOUSE_BOXESHEMENSTER_CRATEDWARVEN_MINE_CHESTAL_KHARID_PALACE_CHESTPORT_KHAZARD_CART_CRATEVARROCK_BANK_CRATEYANILLE_PIANO_HOUSE_CRATEARDOUGNE_GUARD_HOUSE_CRATEVARROCKS_SHOPS_DRAWERSCATHERBY_ARCHERY_SHOP_DRAWERSGERTRUDES_BEDROOM_DRAWERSARDOUGNE_MARKET_BUILDING_DRAWERSRIMMINGTON_MINE_WHEELBARROWSIR_KAY_IN_CAMELOTLADY_OF_THE_LAKEAMBASSADOR_IN_WHITE_KNIGHTS_CASTLERUSTY_ANCHOR_BARTENDER_IN_PORT_SARIMDORIC_IN_FALADORPORT_SARIM_SAILORBARBER_IN_FALADOROMINOUS_STONES_IN_FALADORGIANT_MUSHROOMS_IN_GRAND_TREEFALADOR_HOUSE_CRATEARDOUGNE_CHURCH_CRATEBARBARIAN_VILLAGE_CHEST

8a64105.png  Map Clues:  8a64105.png

Dig at the location on the map.

VARROCK_MINESOUTH_VARROCKGALAHADS_HOUSEFALADOR_STATUEWIZARD_TOWERAL_KHARID_MINE

8c40c8a.png  Emote Clues:  88ca89d.png

The hardest of all the clues as it requires random low level gear and an emote at a certain location. Have only started this and written out all the handling of the data, but still deciding on how the bot is going to get the low-level gear. Still deciding on whether or not to add a Grand Exchange function to the script where it goes and buys the low-level gear.

PARTY_ROOM_DANCEDRUID_CIRCLE_CHEERGAMES_ROOM_CHEERPORT_SARIM_MONK_CHEEREXAM_ROOM_CLAPWIZARD_TOWER_CLAPARDOUGNE_MILL_CLAPDRAYNOR_CROSSROADS_DANCELUMBRIDGE_SWAMP_SHACK_DANCEALKHARID_MINE_HEADBANGFISH_GUILD_DANCEBEEHIVES_JUMPLIMESTONE_MINE_PANICFISHING_TRAWLER_PIER_PANICARDOUGNE_MONKEY_CAGE_RASPBERRYKEEP_LE_FAYE_RASPBERRYRIMMINGTON_MINE_SHRUGRIMMINGTON_CROSSROADS_SPINDRAYNOR_MAYNOR_FOUNTAIN_SPINVARROCK_CASTLE_COURTYARD_SPINLUMBRIDGE_WHEAT_FIELD_THINKLUMBER_YARD_WAVEFALADOR_GEM_STORE_WAVEMUDSKIPPER_POINT_WAVEVARROCK_LIBRARY_YAWNDRAYNOR_MARKETPLACE_YAWN

Will be posting pictures soon :)

I would recommend figuring out all the possible gear you could need for the emote clues, then posting that in the thread for people to store in their banks! (I'm sure you already thought of that but just wanted to make sure)

1 person likes this

I would recommend figuring out all the possible gear you could need for the emote clues, then posting that in the thread for people to store in their banks! (I'm sure you already thought of that but just wanted to make sure)

Yea all ready thought of it and going to make that the default of the script, it will look for the required item in your bank and if you don't have it, it will then go buy it from the G.E.

Very labor intensive, good luck.

Very labor intensive, and thanks definitely the biggest script I've ever wrote, been going around 8 hours a day on this bad boy for a week now. Almost done with both all the map locations and all the cryptic clues. The biggest bitch is going to be the emote clues though ;)

Edited by iant06

Update:

90% Finished with all Cryptic Clues

100% Finished with all Map Clues

50% Finished with all Emote Clues(No Grand Exchange Yet)

it looks like great, good luck

Thanks!

Currently at a 2.5 hour proggy will post one once I can make it to at least 4 hours.

Update:

Just finished the first phase of the character profiling system of the script. So far it is just sleep times at the moment, I'm planning to expand on it more later down the road :)

Edited by iant06

Added a GUI Rewards List to the script to easily keep track of all the rewards you have received while running the script :)

cae1137.png

Edited by iant06
1 person likes this

Added a GUI Rewards List to the script to easily keep track of all the rewards you have received while running the script :)

cae1137.png

Now that is neat!

1 person likes this

Paint was designed today by @ohParadox and myself, looks pretty dang good if I do say so myself ;)

Update:

Paint Finished

Thieving Finished

Here is a pic of the paint :)

14c3cbc.png

Edited by iant06
1 person likes this

I planned on making one after I finished re-writing my current scripts since this community really needed one. Looks like a fun project. I'm glad you decided to make it though. Good luck on completing this script! :)

1 person likes this

I planned on making one after I finished re-writing my current scripts since this community really needed one. Looks like a fun project. I'm glad you decided to make it though. Good luck on completing this script! :)

Thanks all most done, just a few last things to be added :)

I've decided that I will be adding the Grand Exchange feature where if you get an emote clue and you don't have the items required you will go and buy them from the grand exchange.

Edited by iant06
1 person likes this

Any ETA and word on pricing? Looking very promising. :)

ETA: 2 weeks at the latest going to run a closed beta here pretty soon if anyone would like to be apart of the closed beta the first 10 people to message me get to be apart of it :)

It has been released!

********LINK***********

DONT DOWNLOAD

Edited by solox

iClueSolver is now available on the repository :)

V8QMfg5.png

1 person likes this