Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HRhoads4629

How the hell

13 posts in this topic

Well after accidentally running my GDK bot for nearly 10 hours the day before mod weath would be in the office AND promised to look into GDK bots I thought I was fucked. (https://twitter.com/JagexWeath/status/645151239655845888) I sold off all of my loot and most of my supplies and started training new accounts. I woke up today, and not a single bot was banned on this day. Suck it weath.

http://imgur.com/WFRBdOx

1 person likes this

Nice, you should already train other accounts so if these get banned you can keep going continuously 

Nice, you should already train other accounts so if these get banned you can keep going continuously 

Oh i do, I was training replacement, replacements if that makes any sense xD

My concern for you is what level you are botting with 188k a hour is not that good, Lol im making around the 350-400k mark a hour, Im sure we ran into each other sometime over the weekend :P

EDIT- Also none of my gdk got banned at all, so far.

Edited by qwerty159063

My concern for you is what level you are botting with 188k a hour is not that good, Lol im making around the 350-400k mark a hour, Im sure we ran into each other sometime over the weekend :P

Are you using looking glass?

I stopped all my gdk bots last night in preparation for today. I might only bot a couple hours today if any. I'd rather not bot for a day then train up for more accounts :)

Edited by Matt2k15

I know its not but I got very impatient and ran the bots early since when my farm got wiped I just had to get it going again :P

I know its not but I got very impatient and ran the bots early since when my farm got wiped I just had to get it going again :P

Makes sense haha that 2m could of be 4m :P

I ran 2 Blast Furnace accounts, and 2 cannonball makers all weekend and some, only 1 Blast Furnace acc was banned with not even 500k worth on it. so i was shocked to see 1/4 accounts banned only when i woke up. I won't complain, but i was shocked haha

1 person likes this

I think a lot of people were trolled. He didn't say he was definitely going to look into them, he said if he was going to he would do it on Monday. I think he was people pleasing and pacifying that one tweeter.