Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jimsky88

︻┳デ═一 ★[3000+ Vouches][Sponsor][2013 Member] JimSky88 RS/OSRS Quest/Torso Service★︻┳デ═一

PB.png

JimSky88-Quests-PBandTribot_02.png

Jim-Thread-Quests_03PB.png

Jim-Thread-Quests_04.png

JimSky88-Quests-PBandTribot_05.png

JimSky88-Quests-PBandTribot_06.png

JimSky88-Quests-PBandTribot_07.png

JimSky88-Quests-PBandTribot_08.png

JimSky88-Quests-PBandTribot_09.png

FAQ:

1. Q: When are you available?

A: We have a firecaper team with full time workers, we always have someone available.

2. Q: How do I place an order?

A: Please go to www.king4rs.com, place an order and pay (You don't have to register, just add cart and checkout).

Then talk to the livechat agent to confirm your order.
Once confirmed, the agent will arrange a firecaper for you asap.
You can talk to us on skype as well.

3. Q: Can I pay with RSGP?

A: Sure you can.

07 gold will be valued at $1.1-$1.2/M, so a firecape for main would cost about 8-9M.
Please talk to livechat or skype to place an order.

4. Q: I have placed an order, how do I know when it is finished?

A: If you paid on website, you will get an order number and you will be notified by email upon completion.
If you paid with gold, you need to check with skype or livechat.
But usually it's safe to assume it has been done 4 hours later.

Edited by Jimsky88

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3180

I've only tested it on a few accounts... Hoping people can post some progress pics.

Utilizes DaxWalker and supports teleporting if you have the mage level.  
      Start with all items in your bank OR with the quest items in your inventory (skip quests by not having those items):

Cook's assistant: Egg, Bucket of milk, Pot of flour
      Imp Catcher: Red bead, Yellow bead, White bead, Black bead
      Doric's Quest: 6 Clay, 4 Copper ore, 2 Iron ore
      Goblin Diplomacy: Blue dye, Orange dye, 3 Goblin mail (or the pre-colored goblin mails)

PROGRESS PICS: 
      Start to end, 12 minutes:

• By Tubz
      I will complete quests required to access Zulrah ( Plague City, Biohazard, Underground Pass and Regicide ) to discuss pricing add me on discord - Tubz#3171
    • By Final Calibur
      Activate Script:

FC Questing

FC Questing is here for all to enjoy! This script is built on a framework which allows for easy chaining of quests, as well as new quests to be added with minimal effort.

Features:
      Start anywhere Grand exchange support for quests that should utilize it Quest chaining Clean and detailed paint 15 quests supported and counting (GE indicates grand exchange support, GA indicates manual gathering support, SR indicates that the script will achieve skill requirements on it's own, QR indicates that the script will achieve quest point requirements on it's own)  Tutorial Island Doric's Quest GE GA Sheep Shearer GA Cook's Assistant GA Romeo & Juliet GA Rune Mysteries GA Imp Catcher GE Goblin Diplomacy GE Druidic Ritual GE Witch's Potion GE Prince Ali Rescue GE The Knight's Sword GE SR Ernest the Chicken GA The Restless Ghost GA Black Knight's Fortress GE QR Script Arguments:
      profile_name Simply type in the name of a previously saved profile, and it will be used! 7qp Romeo & Juliet Sheep Shearer Cook's Assistant all All supported quests, random order tut-ge Tutorial island Walks to GE after tutorial island tut Tutorial island Account Queue:
      FC Questing supports an account queue, meaning you can run many accounts through the script with ease. Simply create a file in the directory which is opened by the "load accts" button, and format it like so:
      username:password
      Each account must be on it's own line. The accounts will all be ran with the same settings that you have selected. If a banned / locked / invalid account is provided, it will skip over it.
      GE Support / Gathering:
      The script currently features Grand Exchange support for quests that should utilize it. Also, the script supports gathering items manually as well. Check the quest list above to see what each quest supports. Here are some things you should know:
      If supported, the script will attempt to purchase items from the GE first before gathering manually If the player doesn't have enough gold for all of the items, it will then resort to manually gathering the rest of the materials (if gathering is supported for the quest) The script will attempt to purchase items < 2,000 GP for double their market price, to try and avoid waiting. >= 2000 GP will be bought at 1.3 times their market price (this can be changed if you have suggestions) If the quest does not support manual gathering, and the GE process fails, the script will end The script will abort & resubmit any offers that don't sell instantly, for 15% higher (if the character has enough gp to do so). This helps avoid waiting around for items to sell. General Notes:
      As this is a quest script, there are a lot of moving parts. This almost ensures that bugs will pop up now and then. Please report them when they arise, provide a detailed description, and I will fix it as fast as possible.
      The script generally should be able to start in the middle of a quest, however please be aware that this may result in questionable script behavior and / or the quest not completing properly.
      Bug Reports / Suggestions / Questions:
      Please see the thread here on how to report an issue or suggestion. Direct posts on the thread or private messages will be redirected to here.
      Please join my discord channel here for other miscellaneous inquiries. This is the fastest way to contact me.

Time Lapse:

Activate Script:

• By Final Calibur
      Attention: The script has been retired. I'd like to thank everyone who supported FC scripts over the past couple of years! (See the last post for more details)

FC Questing

FC Questing is here for all to enjoy! This script is built on a framework which allows for easy chaining of quests, as well as new quests to be added with minimal effort. I will consistently add new quests to the script.
      Suicide Farm Edition:
      In addition to the full FC Questing script, I'm also offering a cheaper edition specifically for suicide farmers. The suicide farm edition will include the following:
      Tutorial Island Cook's Assistant Romeo & Juliet Sheep Shearer Pricing options are below.

Features:
      Start anywhere Grand exchange support for quests that should utilize it Quest chaining Clean and detailed paint 15 quests supported and counting (GE indicates grand exchange support, GA indicates manual gathering support, SR indicates that the script will achieve skill requirements on it's own, QR indicates that the script will achieve quest point requirements on it's own)  Tutorial Island Doric's Quest GE GA Sheep Shearer GA Cook's Assistant GA Romeo & Juliet GA Rune Mysteries GA Imp Catcher GE Goblin Diplomacy GE Druidic Ritual GE Witch's Potion GE Prince Ali Rescue GE The Knight's Sword GE SR Ernest the Chicken GA The Restless Ghost GA Black Knight's Fortress GE QR Script Arguments:
      profile_name Simply type in the name of a previously saved profile, and it will be used! 7qp Romeo & Juliet Sheep Shearer Cook's Assistant all All supported quests, random order tut-ge Tutorial island Walks to GE after tutorial island tut Tutorial island Account Queue:
      FC Questing supports an account queue, meaning you can run many accounts through the script with ease. Simply create a file in the directory which is opened by the "load accts" button, and format it like so:
      username:password
      Each account must be on it's own line. The accounts will all be ran with the same settings that you have selected. If a banned / locked / invalid account is provided, it will skip over it.
      GE Support / Gathering:
      The script currently features Grand Exchange support for quests that should utilize it. Also, the script supports gathering items manually as well. Check the quest list above to see what each quest supports. Here are some things you should know:
      If supported, the script will attempt to purchase items from the GE first before gathering manually If the player doesn't have enough gold for all of the items, it will then resort to manually gathering the rest of the materials (if gathering is supported for the quest) The script will attempt to purchase items < 2,000 GP for double their market price, to try and avoid waiting. >= 2000 GP will be bought at 1.3 times their market price (this can be changed if you have suggestions) If the quest does not support manual gathering, and the GE process fails, the script will end The script will abort & resubmit any offers that don't sell instantly, for 15% higher (if the character has enough gp to do so). This helps avoid waiting around for items to sell. General Notes:
      As this is a quest script, there are a lot of moving parts. This almost ensures that bugs will pop up now and then. Please report them when they arise, provide a detailed description, and I will fix it as fast as possible.
      The script generally should be able to start in the middle of a quest, however please be aware that this may result in questionable script behavior and / or the quest not completing properly.
      Bug Reports / Suggestions / Questions:
      Please see the thread here on how to report an issue or suggestion. Direct posts on the thread or private messages will be redirected to here.
      Please join my discord channel here for other miscellaneous inquiries. This is the fastest way to contact me.
      Pricing for FC Questing (FULL):
      1 hour free trial (resets on the first of every month) $3.99 per month, 10 instances (great for the casual user) $9.99 per month, 30 instances (great for the large bot farmer) $14.99 per 6 months ($2.50 per month), 10 instances (great for the long term user) $39.99 per 6 months ($6.67 per month), 30 instances (great for the long term large bot farmer) Pricing for FC Questing Lite (TUTORIAL + 7QP):
      1 hour free trial (resets on the first of every month) $0.99 per month, 10 instances $2.49 per 3 months ($.83 cents per month), 10 instances $3.99 per 6 months ($.67 per month), 10 instances $9.99 per 6 months ($1.67 per month), 30 instances  

Time Lapse:

• By rskingp
      Goldkfc.com is buying/selling/Swaping gold with Runescape3(RS3),Runescape oldschool (RS2007/OSRS),Runescape regular deadman and seasonal deadman.We are also offering RS3 firecape,RS3 kilncape,RS2007 Firecape,RS07 minigame (torso,void set)and OSRS quest service.       Use coupon code when ordering our site,get better price. Coupon Code: TRIBOT   Discord:  rskingp#9505    

Order format:      
      Terms Of Service 1.I am not responsible for any bans during/after the service. 2.I have the right to decline any orders. 3.You must not change password and must not login during the service,doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund. 4.You should move gold to another account before the service. Make it easier,for us both! 5.We never go first to anyone. 6.You must change password after we done the service .   
      2007 FireCape
      (Will done in 2-6hours)

Some of Completed Capes:
      Got pet "Tzrek-Jad":  https://gyazo.com/96dd1e4851ec40ce2fe5f7acb966abf9 
      Cape#1:  http://gyazo.com/cddc8ab069ca3e12fb360d58b0dd0a0d
       Cape#2:  http://gyazo.com/19210023d64d5a144884fc4051e01bdd
      Cape#3:  http://gyazo.com/f80c62a5dfa87a07c436d16ee8b0f8e7
      Cape#4:  http://gyazo.com/1b675133095a259b50c50c8f11c478a1
      Cape#5:  http://gyazo.com/d0fa0d531fc74823e3a3634cfe98b566
      Cape#6:  http://gyazo.com/9b01829842602d65f579868c833441b1
      Cape#7:  http://gyazo.com/4eb847a759cb1bb545656f7e42d014db
      Cape#8:  http://gyazo.com/248524952f9a51030d567dc256904dff
      Cape#9:  http://gyazo.com/c7ecdbff661ed18f18550e45cb18e0f1
      Cape#10:  http://gyazo.com/5a90400a0d21a1600b65f88c67da2e96

1.Skills:70+ranged    40+def    43+pray     50+hp           
      Requirements:
      guthix coif, Black dragonhid set , snakesing boots, Toxic Blowpie with 3000 Adamant dart, 20%+ Scales > Karils crossbow with 4000 Bolt racks, 18 super restore potion(4), 4 range potion (4), 6 saradomin brew (4), glory, avas > cloak.      2. Skills:70+ranged    1 +def    43+pray     50+hp           Requirements: coif, Black dragonhide set > Monks robe top,  climbing boots > leather boots, karils crossbow, 4000 bolt racks, 16 super restore potion(4), 4 range potion (4), 7 saradomin brew (4), 300 sweets (for Pure), amulet of glory, avas > cloak .     3. Skills:60+ranged    40+def    43+pray     50+HP         Requirements:  coif, red dragonhide set , snakesing boots , magic shortbow , 4000 rune arrows, 17 super restore potion(4), 4 range potion (4), 7 saradomin brew (4), amulet of glory, avas > cloak.    4. Skills:60+ranged    1 +def    43+pray     50+hp           Requirements coif, red dragonhide set > Monks robe top,  climbing boots > leather  boots, magic shortbow , 4000 rune arrows, 16 super restore potion(4), 4 range potion  (4), 7 saradomin brew (4), 400 sweets (for Pure), amulet of glory, avas > cloak .   5. Skills::50+ranged    40+def    43+pray     50+HP     Requirements coif, blue dragonhide set , snakesing boots , magic shortbow , 5000 rune arrows, 16 super restore potion(4), 4 range potion (4), 8 saradomin brew (4), amulet of glory, avas > cloak.    6. Skills:50+ranged    1 +def    43+pray    50+hp              Requirements:  coif, blue dragonhide set > Monks robe top,  climbing boots > leather  boots, magic shortbow , 7000 rune arrows, 16 super restore potion(4), 4 range potion  (4), 7 saradomin brew (4), 500 sweets (for Pure), amulet of glory, avas > cloak .   Payment method:   PP/Skrill/BTC/WMZ/RSGP  
      Format

Your skills:
      Payment method:
      Added me yet:

Always ask for a pm before trade.
    • By rewie
      - Completes Romeo&Juliet quest
      - Start at any point in the quest
      - No GUI so can be used with client starter/script queue
      - Uses WebWalker so you can start from anywhere it supports
      - Let me know if there is any bugs/improvements
      Change log:

Get it here
    • By Savage Squad
      Howdy everyone, I am fairly new to the forums and my hobby in my free time is to quest. I have been playing Runescape for over 7 years now and questing has always been my thing; I know all quests by memory already and would like to help the community with my services.

Application
      Combat Level:
      Quests:

Contact

Vouches
    • By joshyrobbo
      Hey guys, i am starting to be an absolute regular for asking for help sorry to be such a pain.
      If you have read any of my other posts im a startup botter trying to get a goldfarm going would love to start making my money back for what i put in asap but my accounts get flagged as stolen and i gotta recover so its set me back a fair bit, i was just wondering how i go about stopping this from happening is it because i was botting tutorial island like i read, and the quests straight after i was just wondering how YOU have succeeded in getting your bot going, im going to be doing my own work tracking my bots to the best of my ability and noticing why they get banned to find the best method my own way but i would absolutely love some pointers on what NOT to do, ive read on some things that some people make there accounts do tutorial island then do nothing then do legit gameplay for a few days while your accounts brand new i was wondering if that is really the way to go, cause thats a bit of work when you wanna get 10+ accounts going thanks guys -Josh
    • By roflme
      Keeping this post short. Recently came back to playing runescape (OSRS), been doing a lot of AFK training on main so I was looking to start doing services in the meantime. I'll do (almost) anything, and at a reasonable price.

ACCEPTING 07GP ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS

Post or PM requests, prices negotiable.
    • By Final Calibur
      FC Questing has been upgraded to a premium script. Please view the thread Here
  • Our picks

• This update features:

Fixed broken hooks from today's update

Fix wilderness level with RuneLite (Thanks @Todd)

Add support for Kotlin .class files in scripts (Thanks @wastedbro)

Overhaul Inventory API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Add List support for common methods

Change method grouping to make more sense (by functionality)

Refactor methods to utilize Java 8 streams instead of cumbersome loops

Recognize chatbox minimization (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix Screen#isInViewport when NPC chat is open (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix login bot bugs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix hint arrow return values (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix depositAllExcept functionality (Thanks @wastedbro)

Change containing box interface bound and adjust for Y values (Thanks @erickho123)
      • 150 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 28 replies
    • This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies