Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lessard416

Tribot start when its time to login ?

20 posts in this topic

Hey , i downloader tribot , i bought premium Vip , i bough an autofisher , but when i start the script .... it stop at login... and when it work the script is not working properlly ? any tips ?

im so confused , i feel like i just water 38$ lol 

thanks for helps guys !

and when it work the script is not working properlly ? any tips ?

im so confused , i feel like i just water 38$ lol 

thanks for helps guys !

This may be a separate script issue and I suggest you contact the developer in the appropriate thread.

What is the script?

Edited by Dax

be careful on the scripts you buy some developers don't update them and just leave them for sale, Look at the latest comments see if there are issues with it. 

yes , i did , when i login by my self the bot work correctly but it wont login itself ?

Is the bot F2P or a member?

yes , i did , when i login by my self the bot work correctly but it wont login itself ?

make sure you got the account in account manager then on the bottom right where it says auto login click that and select your account.

yeah i added my account to the account manager , and i went to the account manager to the bottom right , but wont login after that.... maybe i bought an out dated bot 

its the autofisher pro.... maybe someone can tell me why ?

i also bought the green dragon killer but wont login itself too.... so thats probably not the script .. :(

Double check that you entered the accounts e-mail and password correctly. What does it do when it tries to login?

it dont even try to login.... just nothing happen

Is this the same thing that happens to the autofisher?

Where does it say "Login........"? In the Client or Bot debug or somewhere else?

Is this the same thing that happens to the autofisher?

Where does it say "Login........"? In the Client or Bot debug or somewhere else?

I believe he is talking about when it says "login bot started" then it says something like that

I believe he is talking about when it says "login bot started" then it says something like that

Ah that makes sense

I found.... client was on fullscreen lol.... sorry about that , but not everytime i start the bot there a screen popin (firewall) and it ask me to allow something but it happen everytime, how can i fix it ?

I found.... client was on fullscreen lol.... sorry about that , but not everytime i start the bot there a screen popin (firewall) and it ask me to allow something but it happen everytime, how can i fix it ?

That's the firewall, choose Always Allow

lol i've botted for 35minute and my account is already disabled ?

You are either using an account that looks very suspicious such as the default clothing in the start, you have no stats except for fishing, you have a bot like name, fishing in a very populated area, and plus fishing ban rate is very high.

@lessard416 contact the scripter regarding your issue. You may be setting the GUI up wrong. Also check out the tutorials section, there is a guide on safe botting.