Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gowoodson

Selling bulk items for botting.

9 posts in this topic

Selling Bulk Items

Items I can supply:

1. Runes (Air, Mind, Chaos, Death, Water, Fire, Earth, Body)
  2. Feathers
  3. Water Filled Vials
  4. Arrowtips (Any type)
  5. Soon Uncut Onyx (At a rate of about 7 an hour)
  6. Much more so feel free to ask

Going through me you avoid the Grand Exchange Trade limits.  Sometimes I can offer items at the GE price.  Like almost all runes I can offer at the GE price because they are easier to get.  Doing fruit like pineapples and things that do not stack might take me a little longer so the price will be higher.  Please give me atleast a 24 hour notice on all big orders.  Big orders vary.  Big orders for runes and and feathers would be like 10 million.

Message me on here.

Order Format:

1. Item Requested:
  2. Amount Requested:
  3. When they are needed by:
  4. Messaged me on Skype Y/N?:
Edited by gowoodson

Hello I am selling many bulk items (as needed). Right now I can supply feathers, vials, water filled vials, arrow tips( any type) , jugs of water (for all your cooking needs), pineapples (for all your pineapple pizzas) oranges, bananas, the list goes on and and on.  Pm me here or on skype (tuxmotley) to provide me with what you need and we can discuss prices.  The best part about going through me is I have no  trade limits like the ge.

446361-gorilla.jpg

1 person likes this

Plot twist; Jagex moderator undercover waiting to meet players to ban them in game.

Seems uber fucking effective... as opposed to going to a popular botting location and just banning random people?

@gowoodson, got any gold bars? I need around 10k of 'em.

Seems uber fucking effective... as opposed to going to a popular botting location and just banning random people?

@gowoodson, got any gold bars? I need around 10k of 'em.

I would say look into people using gold gauntlets for quicker smithing.  I tend to stick to things i can buy from stores.

Hey im interested send you a pm

Never got a pm sorry.  What item is needed? And

Looking for bulk blue/black dragonhide bodies.

I do not do those I am sorry.